Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 18:06 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 18:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GPA: 3.44
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
If you have a genuine specific reason, you can add mention it. If not a generic mail should do. It’s $75 and they give genuinely.

Check your PM for the mail of the best person to approach

Originally posted by Myeternal on 13 Dec 2021, 21:50.
Last edited by Myeternal on 13 Dec 2021, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kelley Indiana MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Is there any GMAT club group for admitted students?
Current Student
Send PM
There’s unofficial https://gmatclub.com/chat group. You can join through this QR code
Current Student
Send PM
Great thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
A question on the curriculum design of kelley! Maybe R1 candidates can help here: How are the academy, major and minor connected? Which of these are mandatory? Is it mandatory to pick all of these during the course? Or can I just pick a major along with the academy?
Current Student
Send PM
Nikhill123 wrote:
A question on the curriculum design of kelley! Maybe R1 candidates can help here: How are the academy, major and minor connected? Which of these are mandatory? Is it mandatory to pick all of these during the course? Or can I just pick a major along with the academy?

This is a fantastic question, and advise you still find a way to ask the adcom. It will show your interest in the program.

My observation: Kelley offers students the opportunity to add a concentration to their Major focus during the MBA program. Your additional concentration can be another major or a minor (depends on the credit hours). For example, your Major can be Management, then you can have double Minor of Finance and Business Analytics. Or you have double Major of Management and Finance. It is not compulsory to have double major or any minor during your program. A Major is sufficient. However, not all Majors are STEM designated, and as International students, you should aim to get the STEM designation(for OPT extension benefit). Hence, there might be need to have a Minor or additional major to take advantage of the STEM designation.

On the Academy, your Major and post-MBA goal should define your Academy choice. I hope this clarifies.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: General Management, Technology
WE:Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Great explanation, Myeternal,
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Round 1 International applications increased by 140% as mentioned by Director of Admission. This year it is very competitive
Current Student
Send PM
kkumardayal wrote:

Thank you

kkumardayal wrote:

Thank you

Please who is in charge of creating GMATClub group for admitted students? We need one please

Originally posted by Myeternal on 14 Dec 2021, 02:12.
Last edited by Myeternal on 14 Dec 2021, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Send PM
Myeternal wrote:
Please who is in charge of creating GMATClub group for admitted students? We need one please
+1
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Myeternal wrote:

This is a fantastic question, and advise you still find a way to ask the adcom. It will show your interest in the program.

My observation: Kelley offers students the opportunity to add a concentration to their Major focus during the MBA program. Your additional concentration can be another major or a minor (depends on the credit hours). For example, your Major can be Management, then you can have double Minor of Finance and Business Analytics. Or you have double Major of Management and Finance. It is not compulsory to have double major or any minor during your program. A Major is sufficient. However, not all Majors are STEM designated, and as International students, you should aim to get the STEM designation(for OPT extension benefit). Hence, there might be need to have a Minor or additional major to take advantage of the STEM designation.

On the Academy, your Major and post-MBA goal should define your Academy choice. I hope this clarifies.
Great stuff! Pretty clear... To get STEM designated, is it okay to just have a STEM minor? Or all my course elements need to be STEM oriented? Let’s say I pick Major in management and minor in Business Analytics, will I still be a STEM graduate?
Current Student
Send PM
Nikhill123 wrote:
Myeternal wrote:

Great stuff! Pretty clear... To get STEM designated, is it okay to just have a STEM minor? Or all my course elements need to be STEM oriented? Let’s say I pick Major in management and minor in Business Analytics, will I still be a STEM graduate?

I am not sure if STEM Minor will give the STEM designation. Best to ask the Adcom via email- iumba@indiana.edu

These are valid questions and Kelley Adcoms are always swift to respond to clarifications about program offerings.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 4
Send PM
Anybody with GMAT waiver for Round 2?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Has anyone with 15years of education applied to Kelley?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40 (Online)
GRE 1: Q164 V156
GPA: 2.45
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hi all. Who got full tuition to Kelley?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Any one here got admitted in Direct Online MBA ?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GPA: 3.35
WE:Sales (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Shashank2711 wrote:
Anybody with GMAT waiver for Round 2?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  30   31   32   33   34   35   36  ...  47   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts