Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Other, Finance
Schools: LBS '22 (WL)
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GRE 1: Q168 V157
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
I see a lot of people are getting interview invites R4 (Rolling Round).
Does this mean LBS has got a lot of deferral requests? They want to enroll more applicants?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Hello,

I got an email from LBS on the 14th (R4) that they need one more day to assess my application and that I should be getting a response yesterday. but nothing received. anything to worry about? anyone on the same boat?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Yabdat wrote:
Hello,

I got an email from LBS on the 14th (R4) that they need one more day to assess my application and that I should be getting a response yesterday. but nothing received. anything to worry about? anyone on the same boat?

Yes, I received a similar email on Thurs, 14 May but didn't get an update yesterday either. I'm thinking if I should follow-up or wait for Monday (since its the weekend anw)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yabdat wrote:
Hello,

Yep! In exactly the same boat. Phew, I was super confused about what's going on, wondered if there was anyone else. It's strange for them to promise a response to a bunch of people yesterday and then miss out on that, no?

I wonder why they are taking more time with some applications. Perhaps because they're waiting for more applications to come in?? Do you mind me asking about your overall profile?

(GMAT: 760, Industry: Branding/Marketing, WE: 54)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Yabdat wrote:
Hello,

Yes im on the sane boat too

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
smathx wrote:
Yabdat wrote:
Hello,

Yep! In exactly the same boat. Phew, I was super confused about what's going on, wondered if there was anyone else. It's strange for them to promise a response to a bunch of people yesterday and then miss out on that, no?

I wonder why they are taking more time with some applications. Perhaps because they're waiting for more applications to come in?? Do you mind me asking about your overall profile?

(GMAT: 760, Industry: Branding/Marketing, WE: 54)

I've been working in Tech for 5 years now and I'm still preparing for the GMAT, so submitted without a score for now.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 19
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Dinged

Fortuna Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Fortuna Admissions
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Free, live webinar with London Business School’s Admissions Director
Wednesday, May 27 12 pm ET / 5 pm GMT
Register now for the opportunity to join an exclusive conversation between London Business School Admissions gatekeepers, past and present!

Fortuna Admissions Director and former LBS Senior Manager of MBA Admissions, Emma Bond, hosts a candid conversation with David Simpson, Admissions Director of London Business School’s MBA & MiF programs. David has worked in the admissions department at LBS for over 20 years. Take advantage of their collective expertise and knowledge – unparalleled insider wisdom gained from decades of advising and selecting business school candidates at one of the world’s top business schools.

This live conversation between current and former LBS gatekeepers will include admissions insights, application tips and an opportunity to get your questions answered.

Registration available at this link.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi!

Anybody invited for interview on R4 without GMAT?

Do you know what would be the minimum score (I guess it might depend on the application) and the latest date to submit the GMAT if you are successful to the interview? Anyone who has further info from the Adcom on this?

In their website they say: "If you are unavailable to schedule a test by this deadline, we will either wait until you have taken the test before releasing the admissions result, or make a decision based on other information you have submitted, at our discretion. You will need to take the online GMAT or GRE before any final offer of admission can be made, so you should carry on your preparations and training.".

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
JL2020 wrote:
Dinged

SO Sorry to hear that!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
rando wrote:
Hi!

Anybody invited for an interview on R4 without GMAT?

Do you know what would be the minimum score (I guess it might depend on the application) and the latest date to submit the GMAT if you are successful to the interview? Anyone who has further info from the Adcom on this?

In their website, they say: "If you are unavailable to schedule a test by this deadline, we will either wait until you have taken the test before releasing the result of the admission, or make a decision based on other information you have submitted, at our discretion. You will need to take the online GMAT or GRE before any final offer of admission can be made, so you should carry on your preparations and training.".

Thanks!

I don't think they will process the application without a test score. I think a lot of people are getting interview calls from R4 but they all have test scores attached to their application. High number of interview calls are quite unusual. However, I strongly believe that a few seats are available at this moment as well cause of last moment deferrals, therefore the LBS admissions team is actively looking for candidates.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V33
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
How do you know a large number of R4 candidates got interviews? The tracker only shows 5 people out of 16. Do you have additional information you can share.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: LBS (A)
Send PM
AmitPandey250 wrote:
I see a lot of people are getting interview invites R4 (Rolling Round).
Does this mean LBS has got a lot of deferral requests? They want to enroll more applicants?

I don't think so. LBS doesn't allow us to defer.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V37
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Sales (Real Estate)
Send PM
has anyone received the Kira interview mail yet?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Iceman2016 wrote:

LBS uses KIRA talent for interviews?
Like seriously?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
AmitPandey250 wrote:
Iceman2016 wrote:

LBS uses KIRA talent for interviews?
Like seriously?

It is not the interview. It is for the video question component where they ask you two video questions.

Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Takes a few days for the video assessment to be sent out, and then I believe you are given approximately 2 weeks to complete it.

Nothing too difficult, except they give 90 seconds for each question, which ends up being a surprisingly large amount of time -- compare that with 60 seconds for most video essays at other schools.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  22   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts