GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 01:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 08:45
Anksj Can you please help out here ?

swarupkhargonkar wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just found out from my referee that there are a few questions that need to be answered and that there is also a document that needs to be uploaded which I assume is the letter of recommendation.

The people who have submitted their applications, request your help to let me know whether is it like an either-or kind of thing or do both need to be submitted?

Posted from my mobile device

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!
Applying to ISB ? Check out the ISB Application Kit.

Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 22:08
GmatDaddy wrote:
Anksj Can you please help out here ?

swarupkhargonkar wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just found out from my referee that there are a few questions that need to be answered and that there is also a document that needs to be uploaded which I assume is the letter of recommendation.

The people who have submitted their applications, request your help to let me know whether is it like an either-or kind of thing or do both need to be submitted?

Sorry can't help. My refrees sent the recommendation directly. But I guess they answered the questions that were asked. But I dont know anything about uploading a document.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 23:53
Hi guys,
I have submitted the application online on 12.11.18.
I have uploaded all the documents online.
But in the 'Checklist' tab it is showing the documents are 'not submitted-red cross mark' except the referee reports.
Is it the case for all applicants or is it something i have missed.
Do we need to send any mail to NUS with all the documents in addition to the online submission?
Kindly advice.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 04:48
obliraj wrote:
Hi guys,
I have submitted the application online on 12.11.18.
I have uploaded all the documents online.
But in the 'Checklist' tab it is showing the documents are 'not submitted-red cross mark' except the referee reports.
Is it the case for all applicants or is it something i have missed.
Do we need to send any mail to NUS with all the documents in addition to the online submission?
Kindly advice.

obliraj

I advise you to send them an email regarding why there is a red cross mark on your checklist. I would take it from there.

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

GMATClub School Ambassador

B-School app with GRE

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2018, 08:15
Hi in the undergraduate degree scroll can we upload the provisional certificate of graduation

ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2018, 08:22
Vishakha28 Its always better to confirm with the admission office once.

But IMHO I dont think the Provisional Degree Certificate would work instead of a Actual Degree.

Vishakha28 wrote:
Hi in the undergraduate degree scroll can we upload the provisional certificate of graduation

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!
Applying to ISB ? Check out the ISB Application Kit.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2018, 23:05
Has anyone received an interview call till now?
I received application submission confirmation mail on 21st November. Haven’t heard after that. Any idea till when can I expect a decision?

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2018, 23:25
LatentProdigy wrote:
Has anyone received an interview call till now?
I received application submission confirmation mail on 21st November. Haven’t heard after that. Any idea till when can I expect a decision?

LatentProdigy

Some of the applicants have received the interview invite. Check this post https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2174563

Also, from the decision tracker, I see 6 people reported interview invites. https://gmatclub.com/forum/nus-209/deci ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.55.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.55.05 PM.png [ 109.27 KiB | Viewed 173 times ]

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

GMATClub School Ambassador

B-School app with GRE

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2018, 22:33
Hi
My name is Khandekar Mainul Alam. I have submitted my application in the month of Sept. However i have not heard back from them. Moreover in the checklist section, it is showing "Red cross" mark for all documents which i have already submitted.

I would like to know whether any other candidate is encountering same issue. It is more than 10 weeks, they have not contacted me. Is this situation normal?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2018, 23:51
realmadrid wrote:
Hi
My name is Khandekar Mainul Alam. I have submitted my application in the month of Sept. However i have not heard back from them. Moreover in the checklist section, it is showing "Red cross" mark for all documents which i have already submitted.

I would like to know whether any other candidate is encountering same issue. It is more than 10 weeks, they have not contacted me. Is this situation normal?

Thanks in advance.

Mine is also same case as yours. I mailed NUS regarding the issue in checklist and they informed that once the document verification is over the red cross mark will be changed to tick mark. I have submitted in October and still not got any feedback.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 09 Dec 2018, 23:51

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 70 posts ] 

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: GmatDaddy

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap