Last visit was: 18 May 2024, 21:54 It is currently 18 May 2024, 21:54
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 09 May 2023
Posts: 262
Own Kudos [?]: 126 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Location: Viet Nam
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 24 Jan 2023
Posts: 40
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: Argentina
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Sep 2023
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: Azerbaijan
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41 (Online)
GPA: 2.87
WE:Project Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Jun 2023
Posts: 40
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
samirabdulov wrote:
Hello Everyone, R3, invited 30/01Interviewed 14/02 Interviewed by Adcom member Mrs. Catherine. six pic- travel favorite place why mba why now accomplishment weakness st/lt/, why consulting, which firms followup why region is so underbanked recruitment strategy. Didn’t ask about Why Stern. took ~27 mins Good Luck to everyone!

recruitment strategy? What is that mean?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Sep 2023
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: Azerbaijan
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41 (Online)
GPA: 2.87
WE:Project Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
I mean, which resources will you use at Stern to get summer internship

samirabdulov wrote:
Hello Everyone, R3, invited 30/01Interviewed 14/02 Interviewed by Adcom member Mrs. Catherine. six pic- travel favorite place why mba why now accomplishment weakness st/lt/, why consulting, which firms followup why region is so underbanked recruitment strategy. Didn’t ask about Why Stern. took ~27 mins Good Luck to everyone!

and daily routine
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Jun 2023
Posts: 40
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
got it. Thanks buddy
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2023
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: United States
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Does Stern send out rejections in one wave or individually on rolling basis because what is happening with R3? Still waiting for an interview invite.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Jul 2023
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
just got my interview invite!

so they’re still sending them out
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Jul 2022
Posts: 43
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
for fulltime?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 May 2023
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 72
Location: Singapore
Send PM
Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Does anyone have any ideas about R3 Tech MBA invites? the notification date for this program is Mar 1...­

Originally posted by Emerald195 on 15 Feb 2024, 12:53.
Last edited by Emerald195 on 16 Feb 2024, 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jun 2023
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: United States
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
For R3? I thought that was March 1st for initial notification. For NYU Tech MBA, how does adcom view updates ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 09 May 2023
Posts: 262
Own Kudos [?]: 126 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Location: Viet Nam
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Honestly, Stern sends out invites so randomly that I don’t know what to expect. Anyone has an idea of the last day of invites?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 14 Dec 2023
Posts: 51
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: United States (NY)
GRE 1: Q161 V155
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
The first rejection without interview is on the decision tracker for R3, which makes me think rejections can be on a rolling basis as well as invites. Unfortunately, people that get rejected are probably less likely to update these forums, so hard to know for sure.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Aug 2023
Posts: 27
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.57
WE:Management Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Accepted to stern! I applied Round 3 (Jan 11), got notified to interview Jan 29, interviewed Feb 7, and got the call notifying me of my acceptance Feb 15! Haven't received the official letter/ portal update yet
Manager
Manager
Joined: 07 Sep 2019
Posts: 58
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Qwapol wrote:
Accepted to stern! I applied Round 3 (Jan 11), got notified to interview Jan 29, interviewed Feb 7, and got the call notifying me of my acceptance Feb 15! Haven’t received the official letter/ portal update yet

Congratulations!! Did they offer any scholarship
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Jan 2023
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hello, has anyone waitlisted in R1 hear back on any updates yet?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Aug 2023
Posts: 27
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.57
WE:Management Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
prasundps5 wrote:
Qwapol wrote:
Accepted to stern! I applied Round 3 (Jan 11), got notified to interview Jan 29, interviewed Feb 7, and got the call notifying me of my acceptance Feb 15! Haven’t received the official letter/ portal update yet

Congratulations!! Did they offer any scholarship

­No scholarship :( I'm a sponsored candidate so fear that may play a role with some of these scholarship decisions. My firm covers ~50% tuition 
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Jul 2023
Posts: 30
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: United States (OH)
GPA: 3.79
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Qwapol wrote:
prasundps5 wrote:
Qwapol wrote:
Accepted to stern! I applied Round 3 (Jan 11), got notified to interview Jan 29, interviewed Feb 7, and got the call notifying me of my acceptance Feb 15! Haven’t received the official letter/ portal update yet

Congratulations!! Did they offer any scholarship

­No scholarship :( I'm a sponsored candidate so fear that may play a role with some of these scholarship decisions. My firm covers ~50% tuition 


Are you doing GSAP through Deloitte? if so, would love to chat as I’m currently about to start my GSAP process

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 Oct 2023
Posts: 23
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Did internationals get invite for round 3? Kind of a bummer, maybe they’re not interviewing any more in this round...
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Jul 2023
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
grape71 wrote:
Did internationals get invite for round 3? Kind of a bummer, maybe they’re not interviewing any more in this round...

I am an international applicant and received my interview invite last week
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All NYU Stern MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32  ...  49