GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Apr 2019, 03:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1086
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 04:51
Dream job would be a strategy consultant at a consulting firm

MBB would be great but boutique consulting firms would do as well

I'm somehow inclined to switch to consulting

Posted from my mobile device
SVP
SVP
User avatar
V
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 2137
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:39
1
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Dream job would be a strategy consultant at a consulting firm

MBB would be great but boutique consulting firms would do as well

I'm somehow inclined to switch to consulting

Posted from my mobile device


I wish you all the best. It needs hardworking, preferably from now. I think I sent you something in PM. I know some Krannert did it long time ago. My advice is to also check the boutique firms that are willing to sponsor you. Moreover, you must have plan B. Have you done so? What is plan B for you?
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1086
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:50
Mo2men wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Dream job would be a strategy consultant at a consulting firm

MBB would be great but boutique consulting firms would do as well

I'm somehow inclined to switch to consulting

Posted from my mobile device


I wish you all the best. It needs hardworking, preferably from now. I think I sent you something in PM. I know some Krannert did it long time ago. My advice is to also check the boutique firms that are willing to sponsor you. Moreover, you must have plan B. Have you done so? What is plan B for you?


I have had 4 interviews ( notre dame, asu , olin , purdue) and I'm awaiting those results. I would preferably pick the school which is the best for consulting. I'm already admitted to krannert.

In case i don't land a strategy consulting role I intended to work as an operations consultant. If consulting in itself doesn't work out for me or I fail to land that role may be marketing would be my next best bet as I'm currently in business development and would probably go along that direction

You have sent me a PM long before my journey and I have all the links saved and I will make the most of it when I decided where to join

Regards,
HK
SVP
SVP
User avatar
V
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 2137
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:56
1
Hatakekakashi wrote:
I have had 4 interviews ( notre dame, asu , olin , purdue) and I'm awaiting those results. I would preferably pick the school which is the best for consulting. I'm already admitted to krannert.

In case i don't land a strategy consulting role I intended to work as an operations consultant. If consulting in itself doesn't work out for me or I fail to land that role may be marketing would be my next best bet as I'm currently in business development and would probably go along that direction

You have sent me a PM long before my journey and I have all the links saved and I will make the most of it when I decided where to join

Regards,
HK


Good luck my friend. I wish you Olin the ND as those somehow better in for you for consulting.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1086
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:59
Mo2men wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
I have had 4 interviews ( notre dame, asu , olin , purdue) and I'm awaiting those results. I would preferably pick the school which is the best for consulting. I'm already admitted to krannert.

In case i don't land a strategy consulting role I intended to work as an operations consultant. If consulting in itself doesn't work out for me or I fail to land that role may be marketing would be my next best bet as I'm currently in business development and would probably go along that direction

You have sent me a PM long before my journey and I have all the links saved and I will make the most of it when I decided where to join

Regards,
HK


Good luck my friend. I wish you Olin the ND as those somehow better in for you for consulting.


fingers crossed :)

Thanks a lot :)

You've been really helpful
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1086
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 07:02
Got my $$$ :)

In with $$$ + GA

still have to figure out the cost of the program
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2016
Posts: 64
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:11
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Got my $$$ :)

In with $$$ + GA

still have to figure out the cost of the program


Congrats on receiving the scholarship, HK! How much scholarship did you receive?
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1086
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:20
nkumar11 wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Got my $$$ :)

In with $$$ + GA

still have to figure out the cost of the program


Congrats on receiving the scholarship, HK! How much scholarship did you receive?


I guess 90%

Cost of the program would be - Living expenses + 6230 $
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:25
Hatakekakashi wrote:
I guess 90%

Cost of the program would be - Living expenses + 6230 $


Congratulations to everyone who received an admit and/or scholarship. For those of you who have already requested an i20, I have a few questions.
1) What is the total cost for the first yr of the program as per the i20?
2) What documents should I arrange for background verification? I don't have payslips from my first company which was a startup. Will this be an issue?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 18 Mar 2019, 23:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 129 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.