GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 06 Dec 2019, 01:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student
P
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 04:51
Dream job would be a strategy consultant at a consulting firm

MBB would be great but boutique consulting firms would do as well

I'm somehow inclined to switch to consulting

Posted from my mobile device
SVP
SVP
V
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:39
Hatakekakashi wrote:

I wish you all the best. It needs hardworking, preferably from now. I think I sent you something in PM. I know some Krannert did it long time ago. My advice is to also check the boutique firms that are willing to sponsor you. Moreover, you must have plan B. Have you done so? What is plan B for you?
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:50
Mo2men wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:

I wish you all the best. It needs hardworking, preferably from now. I think I sent you something in PM. I know some Krannert did it long time ago. My advice is to also check the boutique firms that are willing to sponsor you. Moreover, you must have plan B. Have you done so? What is plan B for you?

I have had 4 interviews ( notre dame, asu , olin , purdue) and I'm awaiting those results. I would preferably pick the school which is the best for consulting. I'm already admitted to krannert.

In case i don't land a strategy consulting role I intended to work as an operations consultant. If consulting in itself doesn't work out for me or I fail to land that role may be marketing would be my next best bet as I'm currently in business development and would probably go along that direction

You have sent me a PM long before my journey and I have all the links saved and I will make the most of it when I decided where to join

Regards,
HK
SVP
SVP
V
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:56
Hatakekakashi wrote:
I have had 4 interviews ( notre dame, asu , olin , purdue) and I'm awaiting those results. I would preferably pick the school which is the best for consulting. I'm already admitted to krannert.

In case i don't land a strategy consulting role I intended to work as an operations consultant. If consulting in itself doesn't work out for me or I fail to land that role may be marketing would be my next best bet as I'm currently in business development and would probably go along that direction

You have sent me a PM long before my journey and I have all the links saved and I will make the most of it when I decided where to join

Regards,
HK

Good luck my friend. I wish you Olin the ND as those somehow better in for you for consulting.
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 05:59
Mo2men wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:

Regards,
HK

Good luck my friend. I wish you Olin the ND as those somehow better in for you for consulting.

fingers crossed :)

Thanks a lot :)

You've been really helpful
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 07:02
Got my $$$ :)

In with $$$ + GA

still have to figure out the cost of the program
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Operations, Technology

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:11
Hatakekakashi wrote:

In with $$$ + GA

Congrats on receiving the scholarship, HK! How much scholarship did you receive?
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:20
nkumar11 wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:

In with $$$ + GA

Congrats on receiving the scholarship, HK! How much scholarship did you receive?

I guess 90%

Cost of the program would be - Living expenses + 6230 $
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 23:25
Hatakekakashi wrote:
I guess 90%

Cost of the program would be - Living expenses + 6230 $

Congratulations to everyone who received an admit and/or scholarship. For those of you who have already requested an i20, I have a few questions.
1) What is the total cost for the first yr of the program as per the i20?
2) What documents should I arrange for background verification? I don't have payslips from my first company which was a startup. Will this be an issue?
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 02:13
Ackingston wrote:
Hi all - I'm a 1st year MBA student at Krannert and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about the program specifically, or any questions surrounding an MBA in general.

Is their any group for admitted students???
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 02:33
prince00113 wrote:
Ackingston wrote:
Hi all - I'm a 1st year MBA student at Krannert and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about the program specifically, or any questions surrounding an MBA in general.

Is their any group for admitted students???

Here you go

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LusfqxJAUvC50BSDqwQydl

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Operations, Technology

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2019, 06:18
There's one general Purdue group as well.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Lksx4McWgDSCeS7mZ164qv

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2019, 03:33
Hi Experts!

I'd like to kindly request you for your feedback on my candidacy. Here goes.

Background:
Indian Male
Age 27
GMAT 720
Industry: Consulting (Front end consulting role in one of the largest HR Consulting organizations in the world, typically held by Tier-1 MBA professionals)

Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from IIT Delhi (CGPA – 7.0)

Work Experience: Total 4+ years (in india)
Worked for over 2 years in a social sector consulting startup and 1 year in an election campaign strategy firm (a SuperPAC). Working in the strategic HR consulting for last 1 year.

Extra curriculars – Won international competitions and worked on two international projects in Europe. Worked as Coordinator in various campus festivals and a student association club.

Post MBA Goal – Work in MBB strategy consulting firms

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 11 Jun 2019, 03:33

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 133 posts ] 

Calling all Purdue Krannert MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status