It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 21:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 227

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 32

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 02:46
News HAS to start coming today. It just has to...I hope.

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 32

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Location: India
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 03:06
AnthonyMason wrote:
News HAS to start coming today. It just has to...I hope.


I feel Monday will be the day. It's improbable that they start with a friday.

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2015
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 04:45
etch1516 wrote:
AnthonyMason wrote:
News HAS to start coming today. It just has to...I hope.


I feel Monday will be the day. It's improbable that they start with a friday.


They started with a Friday last year.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Posts: 450

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 04:48
slack wrote:
etch1516 wrote:
AnthonyMason wrote:
News HAS to start coming today. It just has to...I hope.


I feel Monday will be the day. It's improbable that they start with a friday.


They started with a Friday last year.


Maybe they will start next Friday then :)!

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 227

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 32

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 04:51
Interviews start Oct. 26th, they're going to need to give people sufficient warning.

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 32

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 140

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
Schools: CBS '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q44 V47
GPA: 3.4
WE: Analyst (Other)
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 04:54
AnthonyMason wrote:
Interviews start Oct. 26th, they're going to need to give people sufficient warning.

I read somewhere that they will attempt to give at least a weeks notice. So that means Monday at the latest.

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 3

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Posts: 450

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 04:58
I was obviously kidding lol but yeah like the discussion on previous page, at least none of us are waiting for the inty decision when everyone else has learned it lol

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2015
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 05:54
stevkang8 wrote:
I was obviously kidding lol but yeah like the discussion on previous page, at least none of us are waiting for the inty decision when everyone else has learned it lol


I think we will see them today. First post on last year's thread claiming an interview invite was around "16:00" GMAT Club time, which is 7:00 PM EST.

I would press refresh at 5 EST.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Posts: 450

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 05:58
slack wrote:
stevkang8 wrote:
I was obviously kidding lol but yeah like the discussion on previous page, at least none of us are waiting for the inty decision when everyone else has learned it lol


I think we will see them today. First post on last year's thread claiming an interview invite was around "16:00" GMAT Club time, which is 7:00 PM EST.

I would press refresh at 5 EST.



They send invites out the minute they go on their weekends? Dedication right there! Let's hope you're right, unless I do not get it and ruins my weekend lmao

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Location: India
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 06:00
stevkang8 wrote:
slack wrote:
stevkang8 wrote:
I was obviously kidding lol but yeah like the discussion on previous page, at least none of us are waiting for the inty decision when everyone else has learned it lol


I think we will see them today. First post on last year's thread claiming an interview invite was around "16:00" GMAT Club time, which is 7:00 PM EST.

I would press refresh at 5 EST.



They send invites out the minute they go on their weekends? Dedication right there! Let's hope you're right, unless I do not get it and ruins my weekend lmao


Last year it was region wise.. US first and then the rest (international) came 3-4 days later I guess.

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2015
Posts: 124

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 17

Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 07:15
Quote:
Last year it was region wise.. US first and then the rest (international) came 3-4 days later I guess.


I thought they sent out invite throughout the one month period, are you saying all US will be sent at one batch?

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 17

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2015
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Schools: Sloan '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 07:30
Does anyone know if youtube tracks your own views? Got a full view on the 12th but it could just be me....company VPN sometime routes through MA :/

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Location: India
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 07:48
Malluce wrote:
Quote:
Last year it was region wise.. US first and then the rest (international) came 3-4 days later I guess.


I thought they sent out invite throughout the one month period, are you saying all US will be sent at one batch?


I meant it started with US... the first international invite on gmatclub came after 4-5 days from the first US invite.

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2015
Posts: 124

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 17

Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 08:56
So I literally just got a view on my Vimeo but didn't finish (vid length 1:30)...the funny thing is I logged in using my phone this morning so it made me all paranoid hahaha god this sucks but hey...at least it's a good sign someone viewed it. :P

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 17

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Location: India
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 08:58
Malluce wrote:
So I literally just got a view on my Vimeo but didn't finish (vid length 1:30)...the funny thing is I logged in using my phone this morning so it made me all paranoid hahaha god this sucks but hey...at least it's a good sign someone viewed it. :P


That is some good news.. Did you get any views on your linkedin profile as well?

I am still stuck with no views :(

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2015
Posts: 124

Kudos [?]: 29 [1], given: 17

Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 09:04
1
This post received
KUDOS
etch1516 wrote:
Malluce wrote:
So I literally just got a view on my Vimeo but didn't finish (vid length 1:30)...the funny thing is I logged in using my phone this morning so it made me all paranoid hahaha god this sucks but hey...at least it's a good sign someone viewed it. :P


That is some good news.. Did you get any views on your linkedin profile as well?

I am still stuck with no views :(


Nope I didn't..but again I get anonymous hits everyday so I can't say who viewed...now I only wish Vimeo can show how long the play was...damn their PM should have thought of this feature for all the paranoid b-school applicants :P

Kudos [?]: 29 [1], given: 17

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Posts: 450

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 10:40
Humm guess we will have to wait till next week. If we see nothing by next Friday, I would be REALLY surprised....

Have a good weekend everyone :D!

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2015
Posts: 25

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Schools: Sloan '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 10:44
stevkang8 wrote:
Humm guess we will have to wait till next week. If we see nothing by next Friday, I would be REALLY surprised....

Have a good weekend everyone :D!


There's still hope! Only 1:45 EST...

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Posts: 183

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 8

Location: United States
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 11:19
the interview will start from Oct 26. I think the invites should have been sent.

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 8

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Posts: 450

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2015, 11:25
If that was the case, I think we just made history - 100% fail rate LOL!

Kudos [?]: 95 [0], given: 14

Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2015, 11:25

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  63    Next  [ 1258 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.