GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 20:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2019, 21:28
Whoa! Why this great school doesn't have a thread for the current season yet? All UConnecticut hopefuls who are planning to apply this year, this is your place to meet fellow applicants and discuss all application and program related things. Welcome all!

UConnecticut MBA Application Deadlines: 2020 Intake
RoundApplication DeadlineDecision Notification Date
R1Nov 1, 19-
R2Feb 1, 19-
R3Apr 1, 20-
R4Jun 1, 20-

V
GMAT ToolKit User
UConn: Low(er) Cost, High ROI  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2019, 21:41
FROM UConn News: UConn: Low(er) Cost, High ROI
Kerry Fochi Sanders ’93 was born a businesswoman, according to her family. From an early age she had ambition, determination and a keen financial sense. Just weeks before she was to leave Glastonbury, Conn., to attend a private college in New York, her father, Bill, made an offer. Attend UConn, her parents’ alma mater, instead,...  Continue Reading
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

V
GMAT ToolKit User
Grad Students Help PCX Aero Go ‘Full Throttle’  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2019, 21:41
FROM UConn News: Grad Students Help PCX Aero Go ‘Full Throttle’
When it comes to the aerospace industry, PCX Aerostructures is in the big leagues. The company is a premier supplier of advanced mechanical systems, specializing in both commercial and military rotorcraft markets, providing highly engineered precision machining of complex parts where tight tolerances and quality are imperative. PCX supplies major customers such as Bell Helicopter,...  Continue Reading
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.81
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2020, 06:58
Is there anyone already receiving admission from UConn?
Would love to connect with you guys to discuss more about this B-school
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2020, 03:39
Hi,

I have submitted my application for UConn MBA on 31st March 2020 in R3. Would like to connect with other applicants here.

Regards
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2020, 06:16
prashantjha05 wrote:
Hi,

I have submitted my application for UConn MBA on 31st March 2020 in R3. Would like to connect with other applicants here.

Regards

Welcome to the thread, I was admitted to UConn on Round 1. Should you have any question about admission process, feel free to put them here.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2020, 19:23
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:
prashantjha05 wrote:
Hi,

Regards

Welcome to the thread, I was admitted to UConn on Round 1. Should you have any question about admission process, feel free to put them here.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

In how many days should I expect a revert from the school for interview?
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2020, 20:53
It would be around 3 weeks. I received an email to interview via Kira. We can log in and complete the assessment within a week.
Current Student
B
Schools: UConn MBA"21 (M)

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2020, 19:37
Hey guys!

I'm currently doing my MBA in UCONN and I would be happy to help you with any questions you guys have about the program

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2020, 21:57
Hi Bharathtata,

Hope you are safe and sound.
Could you please share how has been your experience with UCONN MBA in terms of course content and the employment opportunity in recent years In pre-corona times

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 09:14
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:
It would be around 3 weeks. I received an email to interview via Kira. We can log in and complete the assessment within a week.

Hi,

Today, I have received invitation to interview, using Kira. Can you please share your interview experience here. How many questions were asked? What type of questions were there? Were questions generic in nature or were they very specific to your profile? What kind of written question was asked? And any other advice that you would like to share here will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Current Student
B
Schools: UConn MBA"21 (M)

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 09:27
Hey guys,

Talking about the employment opportunities,most of the class has secured their internships before the Corona thing..it all depends on the connections you make. I can't say that opportunities are really good..everyone had their fair share of struggles in finding an internship or a full time job.

The course content is decent, but inclined towards analytics.

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 09:28
Bharathtata wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm currently doing my MBA in UCONN and I would be happy to help you with any questions you guys have about the program

Hi,

Any advice from you regarding the interview process would be much appreciated.

Regards
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 09:40
prashantjha05 wrote:
Hi,

Regards

prashantjha05

Check the following link. There are many UConn interview experiences listed.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/UConnecticut ... brief.html
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 09:44
workout wrote:
prashantjha05 wrote:
Hi,

Regards

prashantjha05

Check the following link. There are many UConn interview experiences listed.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/UConnecticut ... brief.html

Thank you for sharing the link. It would be very useful.

Regards
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2020, 21:43
prashantjha05 wrote:
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:

Hi,

Today, I have received invitation to interview, using Kira. Can you please share your interview experience here. How many questions were asked? What type of questions were there? Were questions generic in nature or were they very specific to your profile? What kind of written question was asked? And any other advice that you would like to share here will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Regarding the questions, you can find the most typical ones in the interview debrief.
For my case, the written part is about How Uconn contribute to your career progression. This is somehow similar to essay, but we only have a few minutes to write, so choosing only key points to mention is critical.

I would suggest you to practice some sample questions beforehand to ensure that you answer within 2-3 minutes. Kira interview is timed and it will stop immediately when time is over, hence we may feel a little rushed during the session.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 00:13
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:
prashantjha05 wrote:
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Regarding the questions, you can find the most typical ones in the interview debrief.
For my case, the written part is about How Uconn contribute to your career progression. This is somehow similar to essay, but we only have a few minutes to write, so choosing only key points to mention is critical.

I would suggest you to practice some sample questions beforehand to ensure that you answer within 2-3 minutes. Kira interview is timed and it will stop immediately when time is over, hence we may feel a little rushed during the session.

Hi,

After how many days of interview submission can you expect a final result? Do they let you know about GA with the admission invite or later?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2020, 05:08
prashantjha05 wrote:
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:
prashantjha05 wrote:
nguyenkhoi6394 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hi,

After how many days of interview submission can you expect a final result? Do they let you know about GA with the admission invite or later?

Thanks

Hi,

For my case, it was 2 weeks from the interview date to receive the admission letter. Then the GA award came 1 week later.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2020, 11:16
Hi,
I have been offered a place in the Full Time MBA class of UConn and would be glad to connect with others who are planning to enroll for Fall 2020.
Cheers
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2020, 20:10
singhkniraj wrote:
Hi,
I have been offered a place in the Full Time MBA class of UConn and would be glad to connect with others who are planning to enroll for Fall 2020.
Cheers

Congrats on your admission.
You can pm me via https://gmatclub.com/chat +84984509136 for further chat. We are also having a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for matriculated students, so if you decide to join Uconn next Fall, I can add you there :D
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2020, 20:10

Calling all UConnecticut MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status