Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:10 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management
Schools: Tuck '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.65
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
WE:Operations (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V42
GPA: 3.45
WE:Business Development (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA-Foster Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Had my interview today. Thought it went great. I met with Ciara and she was really engaging and made the interview really enjoyable. We talked for about 45 minutes and questions were pretty much as rltw described. Now another round of the waiting game begins... gl everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA-Foster Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Had my interview today with Marisa Gerlach. It was definitely more formal than what others have described. Along with the standard admissions questions there were a good number of behavioral questions which I cant recall at the top of my head.

Does anyone have the email address for Marisa Gerlach? I forgot to ask for it during our Skype interview. Would be much appreciated, thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
So the result will be out on 15th dec I guess.. Long wait!!

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Kudos
MBAhopefull253 wrote:
Had my interview today with Marisa Gerlach. It was definitely more formal than what others have described. Along with the standard admissions questions there were a good number of behavioral questions which I cant recall at the top of my head.

Does anyone have the email address for Marisa Gerlach? I forgot to ask for it during our Skype interview. Would be much appreciated, thanks!

Check out the one mentioned here :
https://foster.uw.edu/academics/degree-p ... ontact-us/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
WE:Consulting (Accounting)
Send PM
Hi everyone ! Sooo...I recently got the rejection email. Does anyone know who I should email for feedback on my application and candidacy? the email I received was from the head of admissions and I am supposing that is not the right person to ask for feedback.
any reply would be greatly appreciated!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
GPA: 3.65
Send PM
ady871 wrote:
Hi everyone ! Sooo...I recently got the rejection email. Does anyone know who I should email for feedback on my application and candidacy? the email I received was from the head of admissions and I am supposing that is not the right person to ask for feedback.

That's harsh man. I think you need to ask for feedback in a few days. Sending an email to common email address will be read by junior staff first. you can write to them and discuss with them about a suitable time.

Anyway that's my advice.
I also will have to do the same thing, if I get a rejection (mind, I got only video interview. so its probably that).

best,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
ady871 wrote:

I am sorry buddy. May be something better is waiting for you. I am scared now. Were you invited for video interview?
Intern
Intern
WE:Consulting (Accounting)
Send PM
TameTheGMAT wrote:
ady871 wrote:

I am sorry buddy. May be something better is waiting for you. I am scared now. Were you invited for video interview?

Ah its okay- thank you very much though. I wasn't invited for neither a video nor a Skype interview. However, I have been told that as a woman especially- I had a competitive background...Will have to wait from some other schools at this point! Good luck on your applications!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.7
WE:Engineering (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
I interviewed with Marisa on the 18th. The interview was very formal as mentioned earlier. The questions were the usual as mentioned earlier. Hoping for the best!
Good luck to the rest :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone interviewed with Ms. Megan Lewis? What kind of behavioral questions are being asked? Any curve balls?

Good luck to all those interviewed.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.28
WE:Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

I was invited for video interview which I was asked to complete by November 4, 2015. I did that but haven't heard from the admissions committee after that. Is there anyone else who was invited for Video Interview only?

Is it over for me ? :( :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
3lcid wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was invited for video interview which I was asked to complete by November 4, 2015. I did that but haven't heard from the admissions committee after that. Is there anyone else who was invited for Video Interview only?

i am in the same boat
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Has anyone heard back for R2 admissions interviews?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: UW Foster - Class of 2018
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE:Project Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
MBAhopefull253 wrote:

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ady871 wrote:
TameTheGMAT wrote:
ady871 wrote:

Ah its okay- thank you very much though. I wasn't invited for neither a video nor a Skype interview. However, I have been told that as a woman especially- I had a competitive background...Will have to wait from some other schools at this point! Good luck on your applications!

You should reach out to UW Foster MBA admissions for feedback. They are usually very open and welcoming to it, but it may be a tad busy with processing applications at this time.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
deadpool93 wrote:
Hello everybody, can somebody help me out with these queries:
1) Does Foster accept 3 year bachelors degree or 15 years education?
2) Should an int'l applicant consider applying in R3 or is it a stretch?

You should contact mba@uw.edu regarding eligibility on 3-year bachelor degrees.

In previous workshops, they specifically ask that candidates don't convert the GPA. They have folks on their staff who will do the conversions and they're very well-versed with nearly every university system in the world.

Whether you apply to R3 or before that is entirely up to you. I would personally recommend international candidates apply no later than Round 2. There are logistical reasons for this including obtaining a visa and getting that processed. That and the class is mostly formed by the end of Round 2.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
WE:Operations (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
adityapande wrote:
3lcid wrote:
Hello Everyone,

i am in the same boat

Seems like there's a few of us who sent in the video interview and haven't received feedback. I'm not going to assume a ding quite yet but it is getting late.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  21   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts