GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 11:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Advice For Applicants Considering Round 2

     November 16, 2018

     November 16, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    Many of you may be wondering whether you should pull the trigger and apply to business school during round 2 this winter.
  • Save up to $500 on MBA Admissions Consulting!

     November 21, 2018

     November 21, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Apply with confidence using an Accepted admissions expert, save money and get accepted!

Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CT)
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: Oxford"19 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 10:07
zhangyan526 wrote:
bumba1988 wrote:
zhangyan526 wrote:
So nervous, still waiting!
Does anyone know if they only send emails to people who are invited for interviews? Just checked the online application status as "under review".


I sent out an email to the admissions team asking this exact same question and they replied stating that they are still in the process of sending out the application outcomes and that I should be expecting a reply early next week. If I login to the application portal, it still says "Under Review" just like you. I do not know if all the interview invites have been sent already and if only the rejection emails will come next week or not. It is a bit hard to tell to be honest, but I think we have to wait a few more days to know. I wish you all the best.


Thank you for the information, and good luck to you!


You are most welcome.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CT)
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: Oxford"19 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 10:11
wacky77 wrote:
I think the invitations are sent together on a single day. It is highly unlikely that they will wait for the next week to send more invites. I have'nt received anything yet but I think I know where things are headed if I have'nt heard from them today. Best of luck to everyone and many congratulations to those who received the invite.


I agree with you on this as that makes more sense. Many of those who are invited will plan to go to Cambridge for an interview and thus they will have the weekend to plan. If they send out new invites on Monday, the ones interested basically lose 2 days. In terms of receiving any new invites today, I am afraid that it's already past 7 in UK in the evening and it's extremely unlikely that new invites will be sent today.

I will like to congratulate everyone with the interview invite as well.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 13 Dec 2013
Posts: 158
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Nonprofit, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 10:28
bumba1988 wrote:
wacky77 wrote:
I think the invitations are sent together on a single day. It is highly unlikely that they will wait for the next week to send more invites. I have'nt received anything yet but I think I know where things are headed if I have'nt heard from them today. Best of luck to everyone and many congratulations to those who received the invite.


I agree with you on this as that makes more sense. Many of those who are invited will plan to go to Cambridge for an interview and thus they will have the weekend to plan. If they send out new invites on Monday, the ones interested basically lose 2 days. In terms of receiving any new invites today, I am afraid that it's already past 7 in UK in the evening and it's extremely unlikely that new invites will be sent today.

I will like to congratulate everyone with the interview invite as well.


Thanks bumba1988 and wacky77. Fingers crossed for you guys for Judge but if it doesn't work out, there are always other options. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CT)
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: Oxford"19 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 12:33
Cez005 wrote:
bumba1988 wrote:
wacky77 wrote:
I think the invitations are sent together on a single day. It is highly unlikely that they will wait for the next week to send more invites. I have'nt received anything yet but I think I know where things are headed if I have'nt heard from them today. Best of luck to everyone and many congratulations to those who received the invite.


I agree with you on this as that makes more sense. Many of those who are invited will plan to go to Cambridge for an interview and thus they will have the weekend to plan. If they send out new invites on Monday, the ones interested basically lose 2 days. In terms of receiving any new invites today, I am afraid that it's already past 7 in UK in the evening and it's extremely unlikely that new invites will be sent today.

I will like to congratulate everyone with the interview invite as well.


Thanks bumba1988 and wacky77. Fingers crossed for you guys for Judge but if it doesn't work out, there are always other options. Good luck!


Well, I certainly hope there will be, thanks for your words and best of luck for the interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 13:01
Thank you Cez005 for the kind words =)
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 28
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.9
WE: Business Development (Consumer Electronics)
Premium Member
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 15:58
Did anyone receive rejection email also? Anyone from India received invite?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Nov 2016
Posts: 60
Location: India
Schools: Stern '20 (M)
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 22:11
mltr2018 wrote:
Did anyone receive rejection email also? Anyone from India received invite?


Nothing yet. But I've heard (hoping?) they go out in batches.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Location: Indonesia
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 22:34
Congratulations to those who have received an invite! Good luck for your interview.
For those who haven't heard back, despair not... Maybe they just haven't got around to sending our invites. :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 14
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 09:32
Any new interview calls? There has been an unnerving silence on this since Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 May 2015
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 17:27
I think they'll start sending another batch of invites sometime this week. I got mine last Friday. Keep the hopes up!

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 14
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 00:13
Any patterns in interview invites sent so far?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 May 2017
Posts: 39
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 00:16
Has anyone from India recieved an interview call?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5797
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 01:14
7 invites reported on Decision tracker so far - 3 Americans, 1 Indian, and 3 applicants from undisclosed locations. Good luck to all others. https://gmatclub.com/forum/judge-cambri ... acker.html

Image


Attachment:
Cam Invites.png
Cam Invites.png [ 142.99 KiB | Viewed 4453 times ]

_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 May 2017
Posts: 39
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 06:47
Got my rejection email.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 10
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.3
WE: Analyst (Retail Banking)
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 06:50
Logged into the app portal and saw my application was unsuccessful. Still waiting on my rejection email.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Location: Indonesia
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 06:56
Unsuccessful... ah well...
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 02 Oct 2017, 07:08
1
Put on waitlist before interview.

Any one else in the same boat?

Originally posted by mbapp3187 on 02 Oct 2017, 07:03.
Last edited by mbapp3187 on 02 Oct 2017, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2014
Posts: 14
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 07:05
Waitlist before interview. Do they keep everyone waitlist or are there any chances?

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 14
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 07:37
Did not make it. Wishing the best for others! Cheers!!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Location: Chile
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 10:44
Same here, Waiting list before interview........
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! &nbs [#permalink] 02 Oct 2017, 10:44

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 257 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: SamuelWitwicky



cron
Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.