GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Apr 2019, 21:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2019 Intake) Graduating Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 4
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2019 Intake) Graduating Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 12:04
Potatopaper wrote:
Ok guys let’s simmer down.

londoner - I can see why they don’t give an early decision. They are trying to be fair to everyone. Plus we don’t know where they are in their process. The best you can do is explain your case and accept the response. Hopefully it works out for you. Fingers crossed :)

Posted from my mobile device

Hey,
yes, I totally understand their own restrictions and processes.
But my situation is pretty serious too (and not just a case of some eager undergrad waiting for his/her essay grade).
I've explained it to the interviewer - let's see what they say.

Thanks for your advice and support!!
x
Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 3.53
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2019 Intake) Graduating Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 14:16
Londoner2019 wrote:
The people who have just been interviewed or already admitted: do you know if in the case of an extremely urgent decision that needs to be made this week could one ask for an early decision? Allison said the decisions are going to be posted on March 28. However, I need to make a rather significant decision here at work which can only be made if I know of the outcome of the admission process at GSB. :?

Do you think gently asking for an earlier decision would be viewed unfavorably? Also - Allison dropped me his email on the zoom thingy but when the session ended it disappeared. Could someone pleaseeeee drop me a PM if you have it? I might brave asking him. Thanks!!

Londonier, first of all congrats on the interview invitation! Its a great accomplishment. Now, regardint the decision, I don't think they will expedite in any way a decission, no matter the situation, as you, probably many candidates have solid reasons to need a faster response and making one exception would force them to do a lot more.

Let us know what happens! Best of luck on the decission!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2019, 08:42
Congrats to all who have had interviews! Just wondering about the significance of March 28. Thanks!

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V56
GPA: 3.41

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 01:01
Niki3 wrote:
Congrats to all who have had interviews! Just wondering about the significance of March 28. Thanks!

Mar 28 is the decision release date. Did you interview too Niki?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 02:41
avillalobosa wrote:
Londonier, first of all congrats on the interview invitation! Its a great accomplishment. Now, regardint the decision, I don't think they will expedite in any way a decission, no matter the situation, as you, probably many candidates have solid reasons to need a faster response and making one exception would force them to do a lot more.

Let us know what happens! Best of luck on the decission!

Thank you!
Yes, I will let you know how it goes :)

Goodbye SLEEP :cry: until I hear from them.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 04:30
Londoner-no; still hoping. I haven’t heard anything, but am not a typical candidate, so probably very unlikely.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 05:09
I am an R3 candidate.

Londoner-I would call and ask about an early decision. Their worst they will say is no and it should not influence their decision to admit.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 05:19
Niki3 wrote:
I am an R3 candidate.

Londoner-I would call and ask about an early decision. Their worst they will say is no and it should not influence their decision to admit.

Cheers Niki,
I did. They said they only consider these if one already has an offer on the table...

So must wait unfort,
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 05:22
Fingers crossed! Hopefully you will get a call on the 27.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 15:43
Niki3 wrote:
I am an R3 candidate.

Niki3 I applied in R3 too. They’ve been very silent and I don’t want to call so just chilling.

jm6097 did you hear back regarding R3 apps?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 15:59
Potatopaper wrote:
Niki3 wrote:
I am an R3 candidate.

Niki3 I applied in R3 too. They’ve been very silent and I don’t want to call so just chilling.

Nothing. No news either way.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2019, 16:03
jm6097 wrote:
Potatopaper wrote:
Niki3 wrote:
I am an R3 candidate.

Nothing. No news either way.

We will hear something by next week. We got this. I think they’re busy with R2. I was monitoring the “view application” status on the portal and it didn’t change till a bit after the deadline. That’s when I suspected they had a late start with R3.

Stay hopeful
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 09:54
Let's revive this forum!

My interviewer said that decisions would be released on the 26th, when I corrected her, saying the date was the 28th, she insisted with the 26th...

Has anyone heard any news?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 09:58
avillalobosa wrote:
Let's revive this forum!

My interviewer said that decisions would be released on the 26th, when I corrected her, saying the date was the 28th, she insisted with the 26th...

The email come out at night (California time). Right? At least that’s what I heard. We will find out soon enough.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 10:01
Potatopaper wrote:
avillalobosa wrote:
Let's revive this forum!

The email come out at night (California time). Right? At least that’s what I heard. We will find out soon enough.

OOOH. Yes, you're right. I think my interview invite came after midnight CET.
It's 10am now in Palo Alto. I would imagine any second now or until early afternoon their time.....
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 11:20
You really think they could announce today? Please keep posted guys..

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 12:09
I’m also waiting to hear back. My interviewer said calls will be made between today and March 28th.

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 16:15
marbear wrote:
I’m also waiting to hear back. My interviewer said calls will be made between today and March 28th.

Have you had NEWS I see in your profile a "(D)" next to Stanford...were you denied?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 16:30
avillalobosa wrote:
marbear wrote:

Have you had NEWS I see in your profile a "(D)" next to Stanford...were you denied?

That's the MBA 2 year program. No news.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.82

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2019, 06:04
For those that get admitted, you should receive "the call" from the Admissions office shortly. I look forward to you joining our Facebook group.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2019 Intake) Graduating Class of 2020   [#permalink] 27 Mar 2019, 06:04

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  17    Next  [ 324 posts ] 

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2019 Intake) Graduating Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: mvictor, MV23

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap