GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Jul 2020, 09:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Posts: 65
Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.77
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2020, 01:30
2
I just noticed below on Stanford MSx program page, I believe this is for the 1st time that Stanford MSx will intake 2 batches of MSx in 2021.

Any comments!
Attachments

File comment: Standford MSx Deadlines
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 49.8 KiB | Viewed 645 times ]

MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3594
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2020, 08:44
Nighat Bano wrote:
I just noticed below on Stanford MSx program page, I believe this is for the 1st time that Stanford MSx will intake 2 batches of MSx in 2021.

Any comments!


What do you mean 2 batches of MSx? Do you mean 2 rounds? Sorry, can you please explain :)
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Posts: 65
Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.77
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2020, 12:00
workout wrote:
Nighat Bano wrote:
I just noticed below on Stanford MSx program page, I believe this is for the 1st time that Stanford MSx will intake 2 batches of MSx in 2021.

Any comments!


What do you mean 2 batches of MSx? Do you mean 2 rounds? Sorry, can you please explain :)


I mean there will be 2 intakes in 2021 for MSx Program, 1 program will start in January 2021 & the 2nd in July 2021. So Jan intake & July intake.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3594
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2020, 20:07
Nighat Bano wrote:

I mean there will be 2 intakes in 2021 for MSx Program, 1 program will start in January 2021 & the 2nd in July 2021. So Jan intake & July intake.


Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Are you applying to MSx this year? If so, which intake are you planning?
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Posts: 65
Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.77
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 07:32
workout wrote:
Nighat Bano wrote:

I mean there will be 2 intakes in 2021 for MSx Program, 1 program will start in January 2021 & the 2nd in July 2021. So Jan intake & July intake.


Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Are you applying to MSx this year? If so, which intake are you planning?


Yes I am, I will most probably be applying in R1, right now i am preparing for GMAT, which I am planning to take in August.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3594
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 09:57
1
Nighat Bano wrote:

Yes I am, I will most probably be applying in R1, right now i am preparing for GMAT, which I am planning to take in August.


Sounds good. Let's use this topic for all MSx 2021 intake discussions. Good luck with your GMAT.
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Posts: 65
Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.77
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 22:07
workout wrote:
Nighat Bano wrote:

Yes I am, I will most probably be applying in R1, right now i am preparing for GMAT, which I am planning to take in August.


Sounds good. Let's use this topic for all MSx 2021 intake discussions. Good luck with your GMAT.


Thanks, sure.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Location: United States (PA)
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 02:44
1
The class starting January 2021 is actually the class that was supposed to start next month. The start date got pushed back to January due to COVID-19. This means for 6 months there will be 2 MSx classes there at the time time.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2020
Posts: 2
Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2020, 10:47
Hi guys,

I am applying this round 1 for MSx July 2021 entry.

Any idea how much Stanford weigh GMAT/EA for MSx intake compared with MBA admissions?

Good luck to all as we go through this process. Fingers crossed!
Current Student
avatar
S
Joined: 10 Jan 2018
Posts: 85
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V56
GPA: 3.41
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2020, 09:19
cb320 wrote:
The class starting January 2021 is actually the class that was supposed to start next month. The start date got pushed back to January due to COVID-19. This means for 6 months there will be 2 MSx classes there at the time time.

Posted from my mobile device


Did most of the admits accept the July to January delay?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022   [#permalink] 29 Jun 2020, 09:19

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2021 Intake) Graduating Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: davidbeckham, erlandgas






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne