GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 May 2019, 03:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Oct 2018
Posts: 17
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2018, 17:48
RitikaPahuja wrote:
leftfootlucy wrote:
Does ASU wait for the round to close to review application materials? Or is it rolling in between? I'm retaking the GMAT on Saturday and plan to have all of my application materials ready in January.


As far as I could understand from the process, it is not rolling application.


Thanks! I think I'll still apply in January just to make sure everything is in. I wish it was rolling though!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2018, 01:13
ASU waits for the round to close to review applications. So make sure you submit all the documents and recommendations before the deadline.

leftfootlucy wrote:
Does ASU wait for the round to close to review application materials? Or is it rolling in between? I'm retaking the GMAT on Saturday and plan to have all of my application materials ready in January.

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 618
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 21:19
When do they roll out the round 2 deadlines?
Has anyone who applied on round 2 got interview invite ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Aug 2018
Posts: 11
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 21:29
Quote:
When do they roll out the round 2 deadlines?
Has anyone who applied on round 2 got interview invite ?

I applied in round 2 and had my interview on Dec 18th. They said that they will notify all round 2 applicants on Feb 8, 2019 about their admission status.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 21:35
1
Most probably in Next two weeks. They send interview invites as soon as they complete the application review. so people will receive the news on different days.
They will release their decision for R2 in Feb so in First week of JAN I expect all the interview decisions to be out.

Make sure that on your ASU account you do not have any priority task left and all the documents are received at their end for the review of the application.

All the best !

Nightmare007 wrote:
When do they roll out the round 2 deadlines?
Has anyone who applied on round 2 got interview invite ?

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2018, 01:09
Any Interview Invite for R2??
_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 60
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2018, 21:26
I got the interview invite 2 weeks ago.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2521
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2018, 23:13
D3N0 wrote:
Any Interview Invite for R2??


D3N0

From the decision tracker, I see at least 5 people got interview invites for Round 2

https://gmatclub.com/forum/w-p-carey-ar ... acker.html

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 11.41.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 11.41.39 AM.png [ 88.06 KiB | Viewed 801 times ]

_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 00:39
latest news from ASU: 8th jan, 2019

https://ideas.wpcarey.asu.edu/20190108- ... l-business
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W. P. Carey Foundation and ASU announce $50 million campaign for W. P. Carey School of Business
TEMPE, AZ (Jan. 8, 2019) — The W. P. Carey Foundation and the ASU Foundation are pleased to announce key support toward a goal of $50 million in fundraising for the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. At least $15 million of the overall giving will be directed from the W. P. Carey Foundation to support career services and resources — greatly enhancing the number and quality of career services and resources for nearly 16,000 current students — and at least $10 million from the W. P. Carey Foundation’s support will be dedicated to recruiting prominent professors and researchers as endowed academic chairs. The donation also launches a giving campaign spearheaded by the W. P. Carey Foundation and the ASU Foundation to raise an additional $25 million to bring $50 million total in new funding to the business school. (more click on the link)
_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2019, 23:34
Are you done with your interview?

mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
I got the interview invite 2 weeks ago.

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2019, 23:38
Not many people have updated their status on Decision tracker.

workout wrote:

From the decision tracker, I see at least 5 people got interview invites for Round 2

https://gmatclub.com/forum/w-p-carey-ar ... acker.html

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 60
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 08:42
Hi D3N0, Yes, I am done with interview but I messed up with this. Seem that no chance for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

D3N0 wrote:
Are you done with your interview?

mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
I got the interview invite 2 weeks ago.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2016
Posts: 65
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 10:05
mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
Hi D3N0, Yes, I am done with interview but I messed up with this. Seem that no chance for me :cry: :cry: :cry:


what went wrong? what questions were you asked?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 458
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 10:28
Really Sorry to hear that.
I hope it did not go that bad. Anything can happen. Wait and hope for the best.
All the best !!

mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
Hi D3N0, Yes, I am done with interview but I messed up with this. Seem that no chance for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mind is Everything, What we Think we Become.
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 60
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 08:12
nkumar11 wrote:
mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
Hi D3N0, Yes, I am done with interview but I messed up with this. Seem that no chance for me :cry: :cry: :cry:


what went wrong? what questions were you asked?


Actually, all the questions in the interview debrief of D3N0 were asked :D. You should prepare carefully for that. There were 2-3 other questions but I cannot remember. I mainly messed up with case interview. Maybe because I'm not familiar with this.

When will you interview?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2016
Posts: 65
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2019, 01:47
mbaapplicant2019 wrote:
Actually, all the questions in the interview debrief of D3N0 were asked :D. You should prepare carefully for that. There were 2-3 other questions but I cannot remember. I mainly messed up with case interview. Maybe because I'm not familiar with this.

When will you interview?


Thank you for the tip. My interview is in the second week of Feb.

Good luck to you.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1089
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 04:02
Hey guys,

Indian applicant here. I Applied today for the R3 deadline. I have two queries.

1) Confirmed from my recommender that he has not received a Mail? how long does this process take?
2) I have uploaded my official transcripts. Do I still have to mail them? What's with the whole original transcripts

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Regards,
HK
Retired Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1089
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 05:11
targetbusiness wrote:
Yes, your referees get the email with the link only after you submit the application and pay the fee. I also got to know about this from one of the Webinar that Eric Jacobs conducted.
I would suggest you complete the application and submit more than ten days earlier so that your referees get enough time to submit the document. Moreover, sent the official transcripts to ASU, the physical hard copies.

Posted from my mobile device



I'm in india, would i need to send the official docs as well? I mean i cannot just send the originals right? I need to have them.. This is a very strange process. I was nervous for the last 2 hours. Thanks for this update
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 618
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 06:44
Hatakekakashi wrote:
targetbusiness wrote:
Yes, your referees get the email with the link only after you submit the application and pay the fee. I also got to know about this from one of the Webinar that Eric Jacobs conducted.
I would suggest you complete the application and submit more than ten days earlier so that your referees get enough time to submit the document. Moreover, sent the official transcripts to ASU, the physical hard copies.

Posted from my mobile device



I'm in india, would i need to send the official docs as well? I mean i cannot just send the originals right? I need to have them.. This is a very strange process. I was nervous for the last 2 hours. Thanks for this update


You have to send the official docs to ASU ( Official are not originals but go to your institute and request for Official attested docs they will provide you with the same). Send it as soon as possible as WP Carey won't consider rolling and you have to send the docs as soon as possible to the school to get an interview.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1089
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 08:10
Nightmare007 wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
targetbusiness wrote:
Yes, your referees get the email with the link only after you submit the application and pay the fee. I also got to know about this from one of the Webinar that Eric Jacobs conducted.
I would suggest you complete the application and submit more than ten days earlier so that your referees get enough time to submit the document. Moreover, sent the official transcripts to ASU, the physical hard copies.

Posted from my mobile device



I'm in india, would i need to send the official docs as well? I mean i cannot just send the originals right? I need to have them.. This is a very strange process. I was nervous for the last 2 hours. Thanks for this update


You have to send the official docs to ASU ( Official are not originals but go to your institute and request for Official attested docs they will provide you with the same). Send it as soon as possible as WP Carey won't consider rolling and you have to send the docs as soon as possible to the school to get an interview.


What if I'm away from college and it takes time?

I mean by sending does it mean courier? (hard copy)

Would it be okay if we could mail the adcom?

This is confusing
GMAT Club Bot
Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021   [#permalink] 02 Feb 2019, 08:10

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 140 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.