GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 08:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • 4 Steps to a 5 Star Recommendation

November 14, 2018

November 14, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Nov. 14, 9 AM PST. Donna Bauman, Senior MBA Admissions Counselor and Lisa Cummings, MBA Admissions Counselor at Stratus have read tens of THOUSANDS of MBA recommendations during their time on top MBA admissions committees.
  • MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews

November 15, 2018

November 15, 2018

10:00 PM MST

11:00 PM MST

Learn the steps you need to take to ace your interviews and get accepted!

Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2018, 19:39
Thanks @nighat Bano!! My interview is today. What about u?
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.77
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2018, 20:32
I haven't taken GMAT yet, so haven't applied.

Naman5772 wrote:
Thanks @nighat Bano!! My interview is today. What about u?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 14:29
Naman5772 wrote:
Hey dude!

I didn’t send official transcripts and got an interview invite. Mailed Eric regarding the same and he asked to mail a soft copy to him for now. Hope this helps

Hey,
Are you done with the interview? How did it go?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 20:22
It went above average. Hope to convert!! When is ur interview?
Director
Director
P
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 06:17
siddreal wrote:
Narenn wrote:
Why is this thread so quiet? R1 folks, What's the app progress? How are essays coming along?

Hi Narenn,

Submitted the application and also confirmed that all components are received. Awaiting next step from school.

Hey Sid, I am applying for the ASU in the coming round. Can we have a small chat. I would like to discuss with you on some pointers.

Thank you
Best Regards
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 09:06
Naman5772 wrote:

That is great! My interview is scheduled for 14th November.

Can you please share the questions you were asked?
Manager
Manager
S
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.9
WE: Operations (Transportation)

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 09:09
Request you to post them on the debrief section, it would be easily accessible for all of us as and when required.
Thanks and all the best for your results man..!!

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
D
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 22:57
Naman5772 wrote:

Naman5772

Looks like a lot of people are waiting to see some interview debriefs. it would be a great help if you can post your debrief by clicking on "Interview debrief" at the top of the first post and then "Add my interview debrief"

Thank you.

If you like my post press kudos +1

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

MBA Section Director
D
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2018, 01:19
Hi ssharan31 siddreal

Naman posted his interview debrief here https://gmatclub.com/forum/w-p-carey-ar ... brief.html

Thanks a lot Naman5772

If you like my post press kudos +1

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 02:12
I started my application yesterday and plan to submit by Nov 27 deadline. I entered the email ids of my reference but they haven't received any mail yet. Will they get email only after I submit the application?
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 02:22
Yes, your referees get the email with the link only after you submit the application and pay the fee. I also got to know about this from one of the Webinar that Eric Jacobs conducted.
I would suggest you complete the application and submit more than ten days earlier so that your referees get enough time to submit the document. Moreover, sent the official transcripts to ASU, the physical hard copies.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 02:41
siddreal wrote:
Yes, your referees get the email with the link only after you submit the application and pay the fee. I also got to know about this from one of the Webinar that Eric Jacobs conducted.
I would suggest you complete the application and submit more than ten days earlier so that your referees get enough time to submit the document. Moreover, sent the official transcripts to ASU, the physical hard copies.

I scanned and uploaded the transcripts. Is it mandatory to send the physical hard copies?
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 02:44
Where did u find an option to upload transcripts? ASU portal does not have that option!!!

Moreover, yes it is compulsory to send as to what AdComs say, but I have come across 1-2 people who did not send till the deadlines and the school asked to send via email temporarily.... i would suggest you not tak a chance and send it away since you got good enough time.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 03:41
siddreal wrote:
Where did u find an option to upload transcripts? ASU portal does not have that option!!!

Moreover, yes it is compulsory to send as to what AdComs say, but I have come across 1-2 people who did not send till the deadlines and the school asked to send via email temporarily.... i would suggest you not tak a chance and send it away since you got good enough time.

Thanks siddreal. I will send the transcripts to avoid facing any issues but there is an option to upload unofficial transcripts in ASU application. I have pasted the text below for reference:

Quote:
Unofficial Transcript (optional)

If you are recommended for admission by the academic unit, you will be required to provide an official transcript (sent to us by mail directly from the institution). Your offer of admission and ability to register for classes will be contingent upon the receipt and verification of these official documents (which must show the award of degrees where appropriate). The unofficial transcript that is uploaded must match the official transcript we receive. Do not upload spreadsheet documents as these are not acceptable for review. Instead, you can use a screen-capture or a picture of the official transcript and copy/paste the image onto a Word document. You are also allowed to scan and upload a copy of your official transcripts (this is preferred). Please include the transcript key or legend (often on the back of the official transcript) in your upload. Arizona State University reserves the right to require official transcripts any time prior to admissions review and revoke any admissions decision if the unofficial transcript(s) do not match the official transcripts.

File must be formatted as Text (*.txt), Rich Text (*.rtf), Adobe PDF (*.pdf), or Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx).
File size must be limited to 1MB.
File name must be comprised of 50 or less characters
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2018, 08:05
Is there any way I can check the application that I submitted?

Also, does anyone remember if we were asked to specify the names of other b-schools we are applying to?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2018, 19:22
Ritika Pahuja wrote:

Also, does anyone remember if we were asked to specify the names of other b-schools we are applying to?

I also tried to check my application before the interview but was not able to do so. And if I remember correctly, we did mention the other b Schools names. Best wishes for the interview.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2018, 19:29
Naman5772 wrote:
Ritika Pahuja wrote:

I also tried to check my application before the interview but was not able to do so. And if I remember correctly, we did mention the other b Schools names. Best wishes for the interview.

Okay. Thank you :)

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 12 Nov 2018, 19:29

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 37 posts ] 

Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap