GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 05:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ESADE MBA Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: ESADE MBA Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2014, 13:11
Hello GMATCLUB Members,

We are bringing a webinar with Q&A as well as chats with current students focused on the Waitlisted Applicants.
The first event of this series is Webinar conducted by Admissionado's Founder and HBS Alum Jon Frank. Jon will share his suggestions followed by a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to ask your specific questions. The webinar will take place on 31st January 2014, Friday, 9 AM PST.

We shall also be conducting chat sessions with some Current students from various schools who were successfully admitted from a waitlist so you can learn what to expect from the process, what worked for them, and what it takes. These chats shall take place in our Chat Room. We will release the times & Dates (all will be the first week of February)

Registration Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/531329318
Download event to your Outlook
If you are on a waitlist - you do NOT want to miss these!

The webinar and chats are free. There will be a 30-minute Q&A session at the end of the Webinar on Friday Jan 31st at 9 AM PST - join to have your questions answered.

Thank You! :)

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2014, 09:42
Applied in 4th round(13th jan)
Got the interview invite today :)
I have mailed them to reserved my space in Mumbai.....
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2014, 03:32
Admitted to ESADE for the class of 2016. Its now that I am taking the tuition cost seriously! Who else from India? Really need to get in touch and discuss a few things.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2014, 06:55

!
Join us for a chat with several current students who have been admitted from WL last year.
When: Tue Feb 4th at 9 AM PST
Where: GMAT Club Chat

The recording of the Getting off a Waitlist Webinar is now available on Youtube:

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2014, 08:05
whimsy wrote:
Admitted to ESADE for the class of 2016. Its now that I am taking the tuition cost seriously! Who else from India? Really need to get in touch and discuss a few things.

hi whimsy,
Congrats for your admit :-D
Can you share your interview experience. I got an invite for interview.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ESADE '16 (II)

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2014, 21:44
Hi from Venezuela.

Sent over my application this week and received the interview invite. I will be interviewed in Bogotá, Colombia right after finishing their brand of Admissions Test.

I'd love to read your interview experiences. Feel free to share.

Best regards!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2014, 22:53
My interview was with Katie on 4th December in Mumbai.

The interview started with a case study (as they call it). But it was more of a reading comprehension than a case study. It was some article from economic times which discussed about strategy and audits with 5 questions in the end.. Too difficult for me... One of the questions was to write a letter summarizing the article.

The above exercise went on for an hour. After that, Katie asked me to answer each question from the case. (It was not a written exercise).

After answering each question, the formal interview started. Notable thing about ESADE interview is that they want to know everything about you.... Katie was extremely cool and humble... she asked me everything about my work, my background, my hobbies, everything. Some work related questions were, What is the most constructive feedback you have received, What is your learning from your experience, strengths, weakness, biggest contribution, etc. It continued for one hour. SO one should be prepared to answer questions from every possible topic. Questions were only focused on me as a person and as a professional. My suggestion to everyone is to go there with a cool mind.. You are going to be interviewed by a person who genuinely wants to know you and wont grill you at all.

ATB.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2014, 22:59
Hi all, I just got admitted into the full time MBA starting fall 2014, currently in Bangalore, India. I would love to connect with future classmates.. Please do PM me.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 4
WE: Web Design (Consumer Electronics)

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2014, 00:09
Hi
I am an Indian candidate( will complete 2 yrs work ex come this July) and had started the ESADE application but looking at the living expenses and the avg work-ex decided to discontinue.
I received a mail from katie.carr saying that she would be interested in my profile and I should complete my application.
The first thing I'd want to know if that is a generalized mail or she has actually reviewed parts of it.
Secondly if no scholarship is awarded then what would be the escalated cost of living+tuition+any other expenses.. the ballpark at least (admitted candidates please help me out on this one)
I am really confused .. so please suggest if I should go for it or not.
Thank you
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.2
WE: Sales (Other)

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2014, 01:55
Hi, Daksha.

Without scholarships you should be looking at expenses between INR 68-80 lakhs.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.72

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2014, 06:16
I also submitted my application after postponing for a very long time. One question I have here is do we have to submit the scholarship form for getting one or is it the adcom decision based on your profile and if we all have to submit the form, when do we have to do that ? Please someone who has submitted the form can throw some light on this.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ESADE '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 02:56
Okay, so a round of interviews has started in India as some of you may know. Katie is conducting them in Delhi at the moment, and I had mine yesterday. I was a little bit worried about the case study, but I needn't have been. If you were good at GMAT Comprehension, then this should be easy! You just have to summarise the article they give you and answer a few questions in presentation format. I had my notes in bullet points and expounded from there.
The rest of the interview is simply a chance to sell yourself. There are probing questions, but only to get to know you better. There isn't any stress or putting you under pressure. Just make sure you can answer all the standard MBA interview questions in depth. She is very friendly throughout and it is almost semi formal - some parts of the interview may become like a discussion or even a chat. I think you have to work hard to sell yourself in such a situation, yet maintain a balance, and not overdo it. I came away with a positive feeling, but it is difficult to assess your chances after such an interview as she probably would not show it if you did badly. I know it is a cliché, but you really need to be yourself in this interview as they are trying to genuinely determine if you would be a good fit for the school, which would be mutually beneficial.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ESADE '16 (II)

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 05:41
Traveled from Caracas, Venezuela and took the ESADE Admissions Test two weeks ago (think paper, non-adaptive GMAT) in Bogotá, Colombia. I had my interview with the Admissions director from Colombia, Mr. Emilio del Castillo. The interview went great, focusing on the general questions one can be expected to be asked, but also a few very interesting ones aimed at making you think right on the spot.

I'm very grateful towards the staff for such a pleasant experience. Since then, I've contacted Mr. Del Castillo and Mr. Aleix Pratdepadua who's also in charge of LATAM admissions. I just received a quick update from Mr. del Castillo, who administered the TAE and also interviewed me on Feb. 15. My TAE score has been qualified as SATISFACTORY, which is basically the mark of approval for the test. I was very glad to get these news and, given that I've already been successfully interviewed, I'm now anxiously awaiting the final decision.

Best regards!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2014, 07:42
hi all,
i had my interview for esade on 14th march in delhi.. waiting for results.. fingers crossed.
has anyone received any scholarships?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2014, 07:44
Got an admit mail from Katie just now
Had my interview on holi 17th march at taj Mumbai :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2014, 08:21
I m on my way to Barca this September. I was interviewed on 16th march at Mumbai.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2014, 08:53
congrats both of u.. did anyone of u receive any scholarship?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2014, 09:33
Got an admit from ESADE !!! Yipeeee....

Waiting for the scholarship decision :-D
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.72

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2014, 03:21
Still waiting for the mail ... congrats to all those who have been admitted.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2014, 08:02
Guys...pls update ur profile such as GMAT and industry which will help others
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ESADE MBA Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 28 Mar 2014, 08:02

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 78 posts ] 

ESADE MBA Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status