It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 02:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2014
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 10-18-2015
GPA: 2.55
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2014, 03:01
2
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi BB and Hello all GMAT aspirants ..!

After lot of search on GMAT I found that joining this website is first step to avoid all chaos created in my mind due to lot of Googling.
This is my first Reply and I would like to give my brief intro to all and would like to read about you also .

I have completed my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in 2007 with 55.98% aggregate(4years). 12th = 87.67% & 10th = 81.86%.
Till now I have kept GMAT option aside due to cost factor but after working for almost 7 years [Present: 4.3years in IT(QA) & Past: 2.9years in Design], I feel that now I can go ahead and pursue my MBA dream from elite college. I am planning for Executive MBA program through GMAT as it will be in line with my work experience. PGPX from IIM needs 7years WE.

After signing to this website I read BB's Study plan and decided to leave my 'I want to eat everything' attitude and start preparing for exam.

I feel quite confidant in Quant section but Verbal is main area of concern for me (as English is not my native Language).

I am exploring all free available stuff and test practice to decide which Plan I should opt to improve my Verbal and Practice all other sections ..!

----- Update 23rd April 2015 -----

Study Resources:
1. I have purchased Magoosh 1 year subscription in Sept 2014 and found that content on it is easy to understand and a good start for GMAT.
2. I am exploring MGMAT books and Veritas Prep videos also.
3. For more focus on my week area Verbal I will buy e-gmat soon (purchased on 27-April-15).

After Free Manhattan Gmat Challenge Set#1(22nd april 15), I came to know that there is difference between Magoosh and Manhatten Quant challenge. This challenge set is more difficult than Magoosh. hmm I need more practice & time on Quant now.

My Strong, Average and Weak areas:
A. Strong: Quant, SC, IR
B. Average: CR
C. Week: RC, Timing, AWA

Reading References
1. The Economist Magazine
2. The New York Times
3. The Wall Street Journal
4. How to read Better and Faster - NORMAN LEWIS

:idea: : Whatever it may be but I won't give up and I will give my best efforts to crack GMAT.

Hoping to get some valuable inputs for my Executive MBA plan through GMAT and also some motivation from you guys. :arrow:

Last edited by abhi0042 on 27 Apr 2015, 03:55, edited 8 times in total.

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesOptimus Prep Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2014
Posts: 49

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 25

GPA: 3.6
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2014, 11:33
Hi BB,

I need some advice. I scored a 730 in my GMAT prep 2 exam (Q 50 ,V 38), however, i am not satisfied with this score as I feel I can do better in verbal. So what strategy or tips do you suggest for crossing 40 in verbal. Thanks a ton. ( Ive dont the OG, MGMAT Books, given one exam on the GMAT Club test and also done the 400 extra questions of GMAT prep)

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 25

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Aug 2014
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior
GMAT Date: 11-29-2014
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2014, 09:39
This is great! I'm going to post my own strategy here soon and hope it is as effective as this one!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Mar 2014
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 20

Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT Date: 10-29-2014
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2014, 10:23
I am planning to give Gmat in last week of october. I have been studying for last 6 months but in an unsystematic manner. So presetly i am not able to decide how to finish my course and when to give Test series and which test series. The books i am planning to finish are-
QUANT
1 Gmatclub book
2 OG- PS & DS
3 Advanced Manhattan
(i have done 5 Manhattan books. I am good in 600+ ques but not able to solve 700+ ques)

CR
1 Powerscore BIBLE
2 OG

SC
1 Egmat Course
(i have done Manhattan SC)

RC
1 OG
(i am unable to find any good book for RC)

Kindly suggest me how to go with all these material and test series, so that i can finish it off in time.

Currently i am pissed of with so many material and it wasted so many months of mine.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 20

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
User avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2014
Posts: 177

Kudos [?]: 25 [1], given: 10

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2014, 11:55
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
rohansangari wrote:
Hi BB,

I need some advice. I scored a 730 in my GMAT prep 2 exam (Q 50 ,V 38), however, i am not satisfied with this score as I feel I can do better in verbal. So what strategy or tips do you suggest for crossing 40 in verbal. Thanks a ton. ( Ive dont the OG, MGMAT Books, given one exam on the GMAT Club test and also done the 400 extra questions of GMAT prep)



Have you debriefed after taking your prep exams? If so, try and identify your weakness and focus on that when studying. If you don't find a recurring weakness, it may be your timing strategy.We have advised folks to give themselves nine minutes to answer five questions, and then adjust accordingly.
_________________

http://econgm.at/freetrialoffer
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Kudos [?]: 25 [1], given: 10

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 13

GMAT 1: 450 Q38 V12
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2014, 05:26
Hi bb ,

I am a retaker with a first attempt score of 420(v12 Q38) :| I have joined for online Verbal course(egmat) . But i am still in a dilemma about how to go about quant preparation . According to your plan first concentrate on a section for a month and then move to the next. So should it be like finishing off my verbal content and then come to quant or practice quant side by side. I know the major let down was that i had not understood some of the basics and it did hurt big time in my exam. So need some suggestions regarding my approach .

Thanks in advance :) :)
_________________

Failures are stepping stones to success !!!

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2014
Posts: 42

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 07:24
Cool, great plan to prepare for GMAT exam. I want to prepare for GMAT this year i think this study plan will helps me a lot, Thanks

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
User avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2014
Posts: 177

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 10

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2014, 10:54
prashd wrote:
Hi bb ,

I am a retaker with a first attempt score of 420(v12 Q38) :| I have joined for online Verbal course(egmat) . But i am still in a dilemma about how to go about quant preparation . According to your plan first concentrate on a section for a month and then move to the next. So should it be like finishing off my verbal content and then come to quant or practice quant side by side. I know the major let down was that i had not understood some of the basics and it did hurt big time in my exam. So need some suggestions regarding my approach .

Thanks in advance :) :)


Hi Prashd,

I would recommend first going out and getting yourself a good book to cover the math basics. It's important that you refresh yourself on the basics, as they are the foundations to all other Quant problems you will come across.

I see that you're already addressing your issues with the verbal section. Is there a specific type of question that you find most challenging?

Jessica
_________________

http://econgm.at/freetrialoffer
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 10

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f**k you were gonna do anyway." - Quite a status, Huh!
Joined: 03 Mar 2013
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 22 [2], given: 11

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2014, 11:54
2
This post received
KUDOS
Hi,

I went through almost all the posts on this thread about how to go about beating the GMAT.

I have a few specific questions though about my weaknesses that I have found out over time.

1. I suck at RC (if the passage is long) - Small passage RCs however convoluted I have good hit to miss ratio ~100% but as the RC passage starts getting long, I am screwed. I lose my focus and start thinking about weird stuff which actually reading the passage, but when I am done reading the passage i find that I don't remember a damn thing that is there, and thus I have to reread or attempt questions with a partial knowledge of the RC.
--- Please suggest something that I can do to improve this particular area.

2. SC - How to remember the idioms. Almost 20-25% (if not more) of the SC questions have these.

3. CR - not much of an issue, other than the inference questions

4. DS - I am pretty confident about PS, but when it comes to DS under pressure I tend to forget one condition or the other, another focus issue

Please guide me how to overcome these bad boys..
_________________

Life is too short not to be an MBA...

Kudos [?]: 22 [2], given: 11

Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
User avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2014
Posts: 177

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 10

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2014, 08:34
FinalFurlong wrote:
Hi,

I went through almost all the posts on this thread about how to go about beating the GMAT.

I have a few specific questions though about my weaknesses that I have found out over time.

1. I suck at RC (if the passage is long) - Small passage RCs however convoluted I have good hit to miss ratio ~100% but as the RC passage starts getting long, I am screwed. I lose my focus and start thinking about weird stuff which actually reading the passage, but when I am done reading the passage i find that I don't remember a damn thing that is there, and thus I have to reread or attempt questions with a partial knowledge of the RC.
--- Please suggest something that I can do to improve this particular area.

2. SC - How to remember the idioms. Almost 20-25% (if not more) of the SC questions have these.

3. CR - not much of an issue, other than the inference questions

4. DS - I am pretty confident about PS, but when it comes to DS under pressure I tend to forget one condition or the other, another focus issue

Please guide me how to overcome these bad boys..



Hi FinalFurlong,

I'll address RC for now, and allow others in the group to address the items you listed.

If you don't already do this, take notes (especially for those long passages!).

Our tutors give test takers the following advice on RC: Since more than 95% of all correct answers for Main Idea and Structure questions come from the first two sentences of the paragraphs, your first step is to read the first two sentences of each paragraph and take notes on each.

Make sure you only paraphrase and do not copy everything word-for-word. The point is is to get a brief summary of what you have read.

Pay attention to any of sentences that have opposition conjunctions like however, but and although.

This should be enough for a general mapping of the text and should help you locate many of the detail-related questions.

Before you get the hang of note-taking, don’t worry about timing. Your timing will improve as you practice. Most people complain about the fact that note-taking takes more time, but in the end, it will actually save you time and make you more precise.

Hope this helps! Here's a link to more tips on RC: https://gmat.economist.com/search/blog_ ... prehension.
_________________

http://econgm.at/freetrialoffer
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 10

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2014
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2014, 20:21
This looks like a solid study plan; Reallt want to try it. I'll have the GMAT test in few month

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 7

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2014, 20:29
I have given a Kaplan practice test and Scored-540.I am fulll time worker my working timings is from 10 am -8 pm.
I have been preparing form past 2 months.I am thinking of going for ! full month full time preparation is it possible for me to improve my score from 540 to 700+.Please help me here and any possible strategies for study is more than welcome..:)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15572

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2014, 21:29
ajeeta15 wrote:
I have given a Kaplan practice test and Scored-540.I am fulll time worker my working timings is from 10 am -8 pm.
I have been preparing form past 2 months.I am thinking of going for ! full month full time preparation is it possible for me to improve my score from 540 to 700+.Please help me here and any possible strategies for study is more than welcome..:)



Hi. Those are tough hours. Can you consider preparing before work? 8 AM or 7 AM? That would be ideal (use the best time on your prep vs. your commute or dealing with email)
As to the score improvement, you can expect up to 100 points in the first month with good focus. second moth I would say another 50 and another 25 in the third month of putting out effort.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jun 2014
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GRE 1: 1400 Q800 V600
GPA: 3.68
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2014, 21:36
Hi guys.. I have completed my bachelors in engineering (automobile) - CGPA (3.67) + > 3 years exp in after-sales in a major automobile company. I have scheduled to give GMAT on 25th October. I have read the Princeton review book + OG13 + MGMAT study guides (all 8). In my mock tests, I have scored from 630 to 710 in 3 tests. I have the following queries.
1. What is the minimum score that I should get that assures me of getting into top b school and getting a scholarship? – I necessarily need a scholarship.
2. I read in somewhere in this forum that it is tough to get a scholarship in 2nd round. I am planning to apply for round 2 this time. Is it okay?
3. Tips to improve my score further – Ways to prepare for last two weeks.

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15572

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2014, 21:50
saran3129 wrote:
Hi guys.. I have completed my bachelors in engineering (automobile) - CGPA (3.67) + > 3 years exp in after-sales in a major automobile company. I have scheduled to give GMAT on 25th October. I have read the Princeton review book + OG13 + MGMAT study guides (all 8). In my mock tests, I have scored from 630 to 710 in 3 tests. I have the following queries.
1. What is the minimum score that I should get that assures me of getting into top b school and getting a scholarship? – I necessarily need a scholarship.
2. I read in somewhere in this forum that it is tough to get a scholarship in 2nd round. I am planning to apply for round 2 this time. Is it okay?
3. Tips to improve my score further – Ways to prepare for last two weeks.



Hi. Top schools do not give scholarships based on the GMAT. Many don't even have a merit scholarship and it is all based on your profile or need.
You want to get at least the average score (which tends to be 720 these days). As an Indian IT/engineer male you probably want to get a 750+ to be competitive.

See here for some more thoughts about the last 2 weeks: what-to-do-30-14-7-3-1-days-before-the-test-152506.html
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jun 2014
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GRE 1: 1400 Q800 V600
GPA: 3.68
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 07:48
Thanks a lot bb for your inputs and the link which you shared... I would like to know what are the points considered while providing a scholarship and to the extent they are provided... I am not from IT but still I understand the crowd in the field I am coming from..

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2014
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT Date: 12-30-2014
GPA: 3.52
WE: Analyst (Retail Banking)
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 13:52
Hey BB,

I would love your guidance on where to start.

I have the following materials already :

1. Veritas Study material- Full Prep books that are serial numbers.
2. One of my co-workers took Manhattan Gmat course and gave me the 10 Book series
3. Planning to buy OG 2015, Quant and Verbal review.

Situation :

I work full time 50-55 hrs/week as Senior manager so might be able to squeeze out 15-18 hrs max per week. Not a native speaker so might need more time to be acquainted with Verbal.

Questions :

1. What is the study schedule I should follow
2. Do I have the right study materials.
_________________

To acknowledge my assistance in your learning through this post, please reward with adding kudos-

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15572

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 14:40
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep
Date: 09 Oct 2014, 02:07 pm
From: bb
To: dshah9380

bb wrote:
You have twice as much as you need, so pick one book set. Do get the OG 14/15.
As to the time/schedule, just start with book one and keep going until you finish. My suggestion would be to use your best and most productive time (before work vs. after work).
Also, don't skip sections or move on hoping you will get it later. Stay on topic until you have mastered it and eradicated of most errors (90% accuracy). If you cannot get to that accuracy, so will your score not get to 90th percentile.

Good Luck! It is pretty simple about the next steps.
Best Regards,
BB

dshah9380 wrote:
Hey BB,

I would love your guidance on where to start.

I have the following materials already :

1. Veritas Study material- Full Prep books that are serial numbers.
2. One of my co-workers took Manhattan Gmat course and gave me the 10 Book series
3. Planning to buy OG 2015, Quant and Verbal review.

Situation :

I work full time 50-55 hrs/week as Senior manager so might be able to squeeze out 15-18 hrs max per week. Not a native speaker so might need more time to be acquainted with Verbal.

Questions :

1. What is the study schedule I should follow
2. Do I have the right study materials.




There is really no reason to post this and to PM about this. Please don't waste people's time.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28479 [0], given: 5106

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2014
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 6

Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT Date: 12-30-2014
GPA: 3.52
WE: Analyst (Retail Banking)
Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 15:17
1
This post received
KUDOS
I am sorry about multiple posts. I was trying to get this darn private message thing to work. As I was not able to figure out, posted here.

I appreciate your help and guidance .

Thanks
Devin

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

To acknowledge my assistance in your learning through this post, please reward with adding kudos-

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 6

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f**k you were gonna do anyway." - Quite a status, Huh!
Joined: 03 Mar 2013
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 22 [3], given: 11

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2014, 07:49
3
This post received
KUDOS
Thanks JTuquero I ll start by doing the note-taking thing, and see my progress.

I hope fellow forum members help me out with the rest of the issues.


JTuquero wrote:
FinalFurlong wrote:
Hi,

I went through almost all the posts on this thread about how to go about beating the GMAT.

I have a few specific questions though about my weaknesses that I have found out over time.

1. I suck at RC (if the passage is long) - Small passage RCs however convoluted I have good hit to miss ratio ~100% but as the RC passage starts getting long, I am screwed. I lose my focus and start thinking about weird stuff which actually reading the passage, but when I am done reading the passage i find that I don't remember a damn thing that is there, and thus I have to reread or attempt questions with a partial knowledge of the RC.
--- Please suggest something that I can do to improve this particular area.

2. SC - How to remember the idioms. Almost 20-25% (if not more) of the SC questions have these.

3. CR - not much of an issue, other than the inference questions

4. DS - I am pretty confident about PS, but when it comes to DS under pressure I tend to forget one condition or the other, another focus issue

Please guide me how to overcome these bad boys..



Hi FinalFurlong,

I'll address RC for now, and allow others in the group to address the items you listed.

If you don't already do this, take notes (especially for those long passages!).

Our tutors give test takers the following advice on RC: Since more than 95% of all correct answers for Main Idea and Structure questions come from the first two sentences of the paragraphs, your first step is to read the first two sentences of each paragraph and take notes on each.

Make sure you only paraphrase and do not copy everything word-for-word. The point is is to get a brief summary of what you have read.

Pay attention to any of sentences that have opposition conjunctions like however, but and although.

This should be enough for a general mapping of the text and should help you locate many of the detail-related questions.

Before you get the hang of note-taking, don’t worry about timing. Your timing will improve as you practice. Most people complain about the fact that note-taking takes more time, but in the end, it will actually save you time and make you more precise.

Hope this helps! Here's a link to more tips on RC: https://gmat.economist.com/search/blog_ ... prehension.

_________________

Life is too short not to be an MBA...

Kudos [?]: 22 [3], given: 11

Re: GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep   [#permalink] 11 Oct 2014, 07:49

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  32   33   34   35   36   37   38  ...  43    Next  [ 848 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Study Plan - How to Start your GMAT Prep

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.