GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 10:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar
  • $450 Tuition Credit & Official CAT Packs FREE

     December 15, 2018

     December 15, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Get the complete Official GMAT Exam Pack collection worth $100 with the 3 Month Pack ($299)
  • FREE Quant Workshop by e-GMAT!

     December 16, 2018

     December 16, 2018

     07:00 AM PST

     09:00 AM PST

    Get personalized insights on how to achieve your Target Quant Score.

In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 25 Oct 2006
Posts: 551
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 03 Oct 2018, 06:09
10
59
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  75% (hard)

Question Stats:

60% (01:13) correct 40% (01:31) wrong based on 1856 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.

In evaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?

(A) Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park.

(B) How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used in working with other large mammals

(C) How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars

(D) Whether male rhinoceroses in the wildlife park lose their collars any more often than the park’s female rhinoceroses do

(E) Whether radio collars are the only practical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park

U.S. News & World Report - Volume 127, Issues 17-25 - Page 196

https://books.google.com.my/books?id=o4nuAAAAMAAJ
1999 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
As Cole watched, the prostrate rhino was injected with an antidote to the immobilization dart that she had shot. In less than a ... Across the globe, thousands of wild animals are darted each year by scientists to be moved, studied, or fitted with radio tracking collars. But the ... Below, loading the tranquilizer dart. dart safaris.

_________________

If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space


Originally posted by priyankur_saha@ml.com on 16 May 2009, 08:32.
Last edited by hazelnut on 03 Oct 2018, 06:09, edited 2 times in total.
Edited the question.
Most Helpful Expert Reply
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
P
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 8678
Location: Pune, India
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2011, 19:30
30
7
@Onell: Here goes...

'Useful to evaluate' questions are generally hard. You focus on the conclusion and ask yourself, "What is the gap in the logic? What more do I need to figure whether the conclusion is valid?"

Here is the argument:
Many rhinoceroses wear radio collars.
Often, collars slip.
When a collar slips, the animal is shot with a tranquilizer to re-collar.
Fertility of frequently recollared females <<< fertility of uncollared females. (Mind you, it doesn't compare collared females with uncollared)

Conclusion: tranquilizer inhibits fertility

The assumption here is that only frequently re-collared females get tranquilizer shots. Hence, only their fertility is low. Therefore, tranquilizer is the culprit.

I would like to know the following: Do uncollared females also get many tranquilizer shots? If yes, then the tranquilizer does not explain the low fertility. If they do not get many tranquilizer shots, then the tranquilizer could explain the low fertility.

Option C asks this question: How many times are tranquilizers used for other reasons? Those reasons would be common to collared and uncollared females. If, for other reasons, the tranquilizers are used very often, the effect on only the frequently collared females can not be explained by tranquilizers.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor

Learn more about how Veritas Prep can help you achieve a great GMAT score by checking out their GMAT Prep Options >

Most Helpful Community Reply
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 219
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2009, 09:17
12
6
This is C. Use yes-no question technique

In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.
In evaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?

A. Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park -->If yes, no influence. If no, no influence
B. How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used in working with other large mammals -->If yes, no influence. If no, no influence
C. How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars -->the best. If yes, it weakens that why only recently collared rhinos have lower fertility rates, because recently uncollared rhinos can still be injected tranquillizer for other reasons, so they can be equally affected as are collared rhinos. If no, it does strengthen the argument
D. Whether male rhinoceroses in the wildlife park lose their collars any more often than the park’s female rhinoceroses do -->If yes, no influence. If no, no influence
E. Whether radio collars are the only practical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park -->If yes, strengthen ? If no, it does have a reason to weaken. However, it's not so strong as C, because it doesn't mean park rangers will inject something to rhino's body. They can use an outside-the body effect to track the rhino's movement so that rhinos's fertility is not affected
General Discussion
SVP
SVP
avatar
Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1665
Schools: CBS, Kellogg
Premium Member
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2009, 00:32
1
priyankur_saha@ml.com wrote:
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.
In evaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?

A. Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park.
B. How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used in working with other large mammals
C. How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars
D. Whether male rhinoceroses in the wildlife park lose their collars any more often than the park’s female rhinoceroses do
E. Whether radio collars are the only practical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park

Kindly provide your explanation. I do not agree with OA.


Male rhinoceroses are also responsiblr for the fertility. If male rhinoceroses did not loose their collars any more often than the female, the immobilization cannot make the fertility lower. Right?

D should be the best
_________________

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

SVP
SVP
avatar
Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1665
Schools: CBS, Kellogg
Premium Member
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2009, 01:10
gmatee wrote:
Quote:
Male rhinoceroses are also responsiblr for the fertility. If male rhinoceroses did not loose their collars any more often than the female, the immobilization cannot make the fertility lower. Right?

Sondenso, your point is very interesting too, but i think this argument no longer mentions any evidence of the male' fertility. The only evidence we have here is the female's fertility: Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. So we cannot assume that the fertility of male rhinoceroses is affected by tranquilizer dart. Maybe it makes male rhinos more active in fertility or maybe not :)


Guy, I do not say the fertility of the male rhinoceroses, your understanding of my wordings makes fun :P
_________________

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 20 Jun 2009
Posts: 166
Schools: Yale SOM Class of 2013
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2010, 09:48
3
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.

In evaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?

A) Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park

B) How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used with other large mammals

C) How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars

D) Whether male rhinoceroses in the wildlife park lose their collars any more often than female rhinoceroses do

E) Whether radio collars are the only practical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park
OA = C
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 399
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2010, 16:33
carriedinterest wrote:
siddhartho wrote:
Is this really a 700 level Q? It was pretty easy than the others :)


I assumed that it was, as it came toward the end of GMAT Prep 1 (on which I finished with V 47).

Looking back at the question, I agree that it isn't very difficult. I guess my brain was tired after nearly 2.5 hours of GMAT!


I think you should change the tag and dumb it down to say a 500 level question. Awesome V score, by the way!
_________________

-Underline your question. It takes only a few seconds!
-Search before you post.

Kaplan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Location: Toronto
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2010, 09:51
4
4
This is a relevant information question. The correct answer will be something where, if it goes one way it will strengthen the argument. If it goes the other way, it will weaken the argument. We can call this the "hybrid strengthen/weaken test".

The argument is: Because females who are frequently recollared have lower fertility rates than females who are not, there is a substance in the tranquilizer dart (the tranq. dart is used in the process of recollaring) that is (probably) causing the infertility.

Let's apply the test to choice C:

Quote:
C. How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars


If they use the darts VERY frequently for a whole bunch of other reasons, then females who are recollared frequently may have, more or less, equal exposure to the dart relative to all the other rhinos. In that case, the connection between the dart and infertility is weakened--the argument is weakened.

Conversely, if they don't use the dart for any reason other than to recollar, then the link between the dart and infertility is strengthened--the argument is strengthened.

Let's briefly consider the other choices:

Choice A is irrelevant--we don't care about the numbers of collared versus uncollared females. The point is that of those collared infertility incidence is greater. This choice invites you to conflate numbers with percents.
Choice B--"other large mammals"--clearly outside the scope.
Choice D--irrelevant--nothing about the dart.
Choice E--this has nothing to do with the argument.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 193
Schools: UNC Duke Kellogg
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2011, 07:05
C!
The rest of the choices are irrelevant.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 139
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2011, 06:09
I thought A but seems like C is the correct answer.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
Status: 2000 posts! I don't know whether I should feel great or sad about it! LOL
Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 1171
Location: Peru
Schools: Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, MIT & HKS (Government)
WE 1: Economic research
WE 2: Banking
WE 3: Government: Foreign Trade and SMEs
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2012, 08:35
1
5
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significant lower fertility rate than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substances in the tranquilizer inhibit fertility.

In evaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?

A. Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park.
B. How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used in working with other large mammals.
C. How often park rangers need to use trangquilizer dart to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars.
D. Whether male rhinoceroses in the wild park lose their collar any more often than the park's female rhinoceroses do
E. Whether radio collar is the only practical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park.
_________________

"Life’s battle doesn’t always go to stronger or faster men; but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

My Integrated Reasoning Logbook / Diary: http://gmatclub.com/forum/my-ir-logbook-diary-133264.html

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 139
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2012, 23:39
C is the correct answer. Rest of the answers are actually irrelevant. Only C hits the target.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: Final Countdown
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 448
Location: India
GPA: 3.82
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2012, 00:38
1
rahulsukhija wrote:
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

a) The dose of tranquilizer delivered by a tranquilizer dart is large enough to give the rangers putting collars on rhinoceroses a generous margin of safety.

b) The fertility rate of uncollared female rhinoceroses has been increasing in the past few decades.

c) Any stress that female rhinoceroses may suffer as a result of being immobilized and handled has little or no negative effect on their fertility.

d) the male rhinoceroses do not lose their collars as often as the female rhinoceroses do.

e) the tranquilizer used in immobilizing rhinoceroses is the same as used for other mammals.


Why is b wrong???
Can anyone explain....



In assumption question, the assumption should directly hit the conclusion , which states that the tranquilizers causes infertility.

We never know that if the un collared female rhinos are getting the tranquilizers injections or not(even for for other reasons).

So, (B) is incorrect choice.
_________________

" Make more efforts "
Press Kudos if you liked my post

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Jun 2012
Posts: 50
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2012, 03:34
Hi,

To me, B is irrelevant. If the uncollared Rhinoceros fertility rate increases, decreases or stays stable, it's in no way a needed assumption to state that collared Rhino's fertility is decreasing because of the tranquilizer.

C on the other hand tells you that the author rules out the fact that collared Rhino's fertility didn't decrease because of the stress of getting collared. This is a needed assumption to the author's point.

Cheers
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Been a long time guys...
Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 1131
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2013, 06:54
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

A. The dose of tranquilizer delivered by a tranquilizer dart is large enough to give the rangers putting collars on rhinoceroses a generous margin of safety.
B. The fertility rate of uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park has been increasing in the past few decades.
C. Any stress that female rhinoceroses may suffer as a result of being immobilized and handled has little or no negative effect on their fertility.
D. The male rhinoceroses in the wildlife park do net lose their collars as often as the park’s female rhinoceroses do.
E. The tranquilizer used in immobilizing rhinoceroses is the same as the tranquilizer used in working with other large mammals.
_________________

Prepositional Phrases Clarified|Elimination of BEING| Absolute Phrases Clarified
Rules For Posting
www.Univ-Scholarships.com

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3293
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2013, 08:02
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Been a long time guys...
Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 1131
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2013, 08:45
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 291
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Human Resources
Schools: XLRI GM"18
GPA: 4
WE: Human Resources (Human Resources)
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2014, 06:21
GOOD QUESTION!!!!! WE NEED TO FIND ASSUMPTION FIRST......
conclusion- some substance in the tranquilizer inhibits fertility.
premise[/color] - Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart.
- Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significantly lower fertility rates than uncollared females.

[color=#ed1c24]ASSUMPTION
- SINCE RECOLLARED FEMALE RHINOS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY LOW INFERTILITY RATES WHILE OTHER FEMALES DON'T AND SOME SUBSTANCE IN THE TRANQUILIZER INHIBITS INFERTILITY..........THE BALANCE FEMALE RHINOS WERE NOT SUBJECT TO THIS TRANQUILIZER FOR OTHER REASONS AND HENCE THEY ARE FREE FROM ITS CHEMICALS WHICH EFFECT FERTILITY......AND HENCE some substance in the tranquilizer ONLY inhibits fertility
[/color]
WE THEREFORE NEED TO FIND IF THE BALANCE ALSO DUE TO OTHER REASONS WERE TRANQUILIZED........
CORRECT ANS " C"......
C. How often park rangers need to use tranquilizer darts to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars ------


KUDOS IF YOU PLEASE........
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 May 2013
Posts: 13
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2014, 00:40
1
2
In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movements of many rhinoceroses because those animals wear radio collars. When, as often happens, a collar slips off, it is put back on. Putting a collar on a rhinoceros involves immobilizing the animal by shooting it with a tranquilizer dart. Female rhinoceroses that have been frequently recollared have significant lower fetility rate than uncollared females. Probably, therefore, some subtances in the tranquilizer inhibit fertility.

Inevaluating the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?
a. Whether there are more collared female rhinoceroses than uncollared female rhinoceroses in the park.
b. How the tranquilizer that is used for immobilizing rhinoceroses differs, if at all, from tranquilizers used in working with other large mammals.
c. How often park rangers need to use trangquilizer dart to immobilize rhinoceroses for reasons other than attaching radio collars.
d. Whether male rhinoceroses in the wild park lose their collar any more often than the park's female rhinoceroses do
e. Whether radio collar is the only pratical means that park rangers have for tracking the movements of rhinoceroses in the park.

Hello.

I have no doubt about the correct choice because it exploits the flaw in the argument.
But I still have a doubt about choice A.
The author makes a comparison between the fertility rates between 2 groups to support his conclusion. If there are 1000 recollared rhinos and 10 uncollared rhinos, and the fertility rates are 50% and 80% respectively, so we have 500 fertile recollared rhinos and 8 fertile uncollared rhinos.

if the difference between numbers of the two groups are too large-- i.e. 1000 and 10 -- and if we accept the author's assumption that the only purpose to shoot rhinos with T darts is to put collar, does the comparison between the fertile rates support the conclusion?

I must ask the question because before I see the correct answer I did not know the flaw of the argument, and the choice A seems good to me. So, if I know the answer for the question, I can eliminate choice A.

Thank you.
Verbal Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Posts: 184
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT Date: 11-23-2015
GPA: 3.6
WE: Science (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2014, 02:34
Hi!

Premise clearly says "animals wear radio collars" that means "all animals does wear radio collars" so choice (A) is out of consideration for me.

Moreover conclusion of argument talks about the effect of tranquilizer of fertility rates. Choice A only deals in number and have no impact on the conclusion.

Regards
Vikas
GMAT Club Bot
Re: In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen &nbs [#permalink] 20 Jan 2014, 02:34

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 40 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

In a certain wildlife park, park rangers are able to track the movemen

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.