GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 21 Feb 2020, 04:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2014, 13:16
anyone know the link to pay the 2nd deposit?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.1

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 03:37
Any news on the rolling admissions round decisions?
Submitted my application on Apr 29th (international applicant) and heard nothing since then... would be glad learn about some of your experiences?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Johnson - Class of 2016

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2014, 07:57
BB99999 wrote:
anyone know the link to pay the 2nd deposit?

From the FB group, Jade posted that you just use the same enrollment form from your offer letter for the 2nd deposit.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2014, 09:24
I applied rolling admissions and still have not heard anything.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 17:12
I'm starting to think Johnson is on some scam type of stuff. They had this rolling admissions begging people to apply, however I think the only reason they wanted more people to apply was to pad their application stats with no real intention of even admitting those in the rolling admissions period.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: Johnson '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V40
WE: Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 18:02
greerwest wrote:
I'm starting to think Johnson is on some scam type of stuff. They had this rolling admissions begging people to apply, however I think the only reason they wanted more people to apply was to pad their application stats with no real intention of even admitting those in the rolling admissions period.

People got in from the rolling admissions round, I can tell you that. Furthermore, any application sent in this late to any school is going to be a long shot. Just based on those two factors, I'd say its hard to say Johnson is "scamming" anyone.

Check out this link if you haven't already: http://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Full-Tim ... Myths.aspx While it pertains to the now-defunct Round 4, the lessons are the same for post-R3 admissions.
Concentration: Marketing
WE: Editorial and Writing (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2014, 10:18
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th
Admitted just now! :D
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 04:04
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!
Are you going to attend? :)
Have you interviewed on campus?
Do you have any tipps about the interview?

I submitted on April 29th, too, and yesterday I got the invite to schedule an interview within the next few weeks.
I am an international applicant.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
WE: Editorial and Writing (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2014, 04:55
Schingi wrote:
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!

I submitted on April 29th, too, and yesterday I got the invite to schedule an interview within the next few weeks.

I interviewed on Skype. It was one of the nicest interviews I have had for a business school. The interviewer really made sure to make the atmosphere casual. It was more of a conversation with a few questions thrown here and there.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2014, 09:14
mullet wrote:
Schingi wrote:
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!

I interviewed on Skype. It was one of the nicest interviews I have had for a business school. The interviewer really made sure to make the atmosphere casual. It was more of a conversation with a few questions thrown here and there.

Good luck!

Hey Mullet! Thanks for the information!
Who did the interview with you?
I think I am gonna have my interview with Heidi, tho I'm still not sure.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
WE: General Management (Telecommunications)
Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 29 Jun 2014, 18:31
。。。。。。

Originally posted by soloherm on 28 Jun 2014, 07:32.
Last edited by soloherm on 29 Jun 2014, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2014, 22:36
hey i need to get in touch with one of the admitted students - international ones... just got in off the waitlist 2 days back ! plz pm me need a lot of help n hardly anytime left to start school
Intern
Intern
Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2014, 09:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips
Read tips on the updated essay sections for the Cornell MBA Two-year and One-year programs in Ithaca, NY. Learn more and follow our admissions blog.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2014, 13:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up
April is the time to visit us whether you are admitted, interviewing or still looking to get a sense if Johnson is the place for you.  We are still accepting applications until April 30th and will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis.  You will have the benefit of getting a decision on your application throughout April, so let us know if you are going to apply!  
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
The Admissions Experience and Staying Inspired  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2014, 13:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: The Admissions Experience and Staying Inspired
Inspiration is everywhere and I see it every day through the admissions process.  Take this time to reflect and let us know how we can help.  The application process can be incredibly introspective, so I hope you also find inspiration. 
Intern
Intern
Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2014, 14:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up
April is the time to visit us whether you are admitted, interviewing or still looking to get a sense if Johnson is the place for you.  We are still accepting applications until April 30th and will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis.  You will have the benefit of getting a decision on your application throughout April, so let us know if you are going to apply!  
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2014, 14:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: The Admissions Experience and Staying Inspired
Inspiration is everywhere and I see it every day through the admissions process.  Take this time to reflect and let us know how we can help.  The application process can be incredibly introspective, so I hope you also find inspiration. 
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2014, 11:00
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips
Read tips on the updated essay sections for the Cornell MBA Two-year and One-year programs in Ithaca, NY. Learn more and follow our admissions blog.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2014, 09:00
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2014, 09:00
GMAT Club Bot
Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2014, 09:00

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59    Next  [ 1161 posts ] 

Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: vinayakvaish, chanjaso