GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 08:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.6
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Re: Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 08:31
nothing received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 2.8
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 08:33
Maybe only for 1Y MBAs!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Nonprofit, Technology
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 14:26
FedEx tracking info says that my acceptance package hasn't been sent out yet. Any idea what the hold up could be?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.94
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 14:29
trivium wrote:
FedEx tracking info says that my acceptance package hasn't been sent out yet. Any idea what the hold up could be?

I have the same issue. Has anyone received their acceptance packages?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 14:34
Krage17 wrote:
trivium wrote:

Same here, but seriously, let's remain calm. We're in, let's enjoy it!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 14:46
is the johnson pre mba math camp by invite only?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 20:48
BEC15 wrote:
financial aid decisions are out already. Any good news?

Is it safe to assume:

No email = No $$$ ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 20:49
Krage17 wrote:
trivium wrote:

Nada. Although the original FedEx email says it should've arrived yesterday. But online status says "Label Created". That's it.
VP
VP
Cornell’s Johnson School Bolsters Admissions Team  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2015, 14:57
Cornell University’s Johnson School has further strengthened its admissions team as part of the school’s recent revamp of the two-year MBA curriculum.  This week, Johnson announced it has brought Judi Byers on board as the new executive director of MBA admissions and financial aid. Image

Byers comes with over 10 years of admissions experience, and received the 2013 American University Alumni Eagle Award for her significant contributions as director of admissions at the Kogod School of Business in Washington, D.C.

These curriculum changes, already in effect for the Class of 2016, place a strong emphasis on collaboration, leadership, and analytical skills that will prepare students for a technology-driven global business environment.

“It’s clear the revamp of the Two-Year MBA program includes impressive enhancements and will make these offerings even more attractive to prospective students domestically and internationally,” said Byers in a statement.

Johnson is a consistent leader in adopting the latest innovative advancements in programs, and Byers noted that the new LinkedIn feature, which allows prospective students to populate portions of their applications directly from LinkedIn, has received positive feedback from applicants over the past six months.

Byers succeeds interim executive director of admissions Ann Richards, who took over last July when former admissions director Christine Sneva become senior director of enrollment and students services at Cornell Tech in New York City.

Rounding out the Admissions team are newcomers Admissions Director Gail Wolfmeyer from NYU Stern School of Business and Admissions Manager Chris Lind from American University.

If you are looking for guidance on your MBA application, Stacy Blackman Consulting can help with hourly and comprehensive consulting services. Contact us to learn more. Visit the website for Stacy Blackman Reviews, and check out the company’s e-publications for more in depth school-by-school guidance.

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V44
GPA: 3.42

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 13:53
ceekster wrote:
Krage17 wrote:
trivium wrote:

Nada. Although the original FedEx email says it should've arrived yesterday. But online status says "Label Created". That's it.

Anyone get their packet yet? My FedEx email still just says "label created"
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
GPA: 3.49

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 17:09
I just received my invitation for interview yesterday. Can anyone give me any tips/pointers? Also, do most interviewees admit?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 19:23
littlegraybook wrote:
I just received my invitation for interview yesterday. Can anyone give me any tips/pointers? Also, do most interviewees admit?

Hey fellow R3 applicant, I just got an interview invite today at 3:32PM EST. I think you can find a lot of tips/pointers if you look through the old threads. I don't think Cornell publishes the stats for interviewee admits but for most top 20 schools it's about 50%.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 19:40
INTERVIEW OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS

Hi all,

Any international applicants have conducted the interview outside of Ithaca and London? My invite just gave me two options of Ithaca and London. I'm based in Southeast Asia. I reckon they must give options for international students? Does anyone know if they give preferences to in-person vs. Skype interview; with their recruiters vs. with an alum?

Would appreciate any insights from you.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 21:11
Ugh I messed up by emailing the lady outside of the requested time (8:30am - 4pm). I hope she will forgive me.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Schools: Olin '17 (M$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2015, 21:54
seechange wrote:
INTERVIEW OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS

Hi all,

Any international applicants have conducted the interview outside of Ithaca and London? My invite just gave me two options of Ithaca and London. I'm based in Southeast Asia. I reckon they must give options for international students? Does anyone know if they give preferences to in-person vs. Skype interview; with their recruiters vs. with an alum?

Would appreciate any insights from you.

You can interview over Skype. They understand most internationals won't be able to interview in person. All kinds of results are possible for all kinds of interviews :wink:

Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q169 V165
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 11:15
Anyone know what the odds of getting one of the big-time scholarships are if you are invited to fellowship weekend? I had lost hope for Johnson and was about to put the deposit in elsewhere when I got a call inviting me to the party.
Retired Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, Other
Schools: Johnson (Cornell) - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.48
WE: Engineering (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 11:25
alwayswaiting wrote:
Anyone know what the odds of getting one of the big-time scholarships are if you are invited to fellowship weekend? I had lost hope for Johnson and was about to put the deposit in elsewhere when I got a call inviting me to the party.

Congrats! No idea what the "odds" are but I'm pretty sure you're at least guaranteed some sort of scholarship.

I got a notice shortly after the R1 decision telling me I was on some sort of scholarship "waitlist". :-/

Guessing that means I'm not getting any scholarship money now...
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 11:46
alwayswaiting wrote:

I got called for scholarship weekend as well, so I'll see you there. They hold 3 scholarship weekends. I don't know how many they invite at each one, but they told me that they're inviting 20-25 individuals to this one. Assuming that that number holds true for the other weekends (though probably is higher at the earlier weekends) you have about a 1 in 3 chance if about 25 individuals receive the Park Fellows. So, it's between you, me, and some other person. :wink:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q169 V165
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 11:48
roose011 wrote:
alwayswaiting wrote:

I got called for scholarship weekend as well, so I'll see you there. They hold 3 scholarship weekends. I don't know how many they invite at each one, but they told me that they're inviting 20-25 individuals to this one. Assuming that that number holds true for the other weekends (though probably is higher at the earlier weekends) you have about a 1 in 3 chance if about 25 individuals receive the Park Fellows. So, it's between you, me, and some other person. :wink:

Is there a fight to the death? Because I was never very good at hand-to-hand combat.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2015, 11:56
alwayswaiting wrote:
roose011 wrote:
alwayswaiting wrote:

Is there a fight to the death? Because I was never very good at hand-to-hand combat.

Nah, nothing so barbaric as that I'm sure. Probably just to KO.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2015, 11:56

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68  ...  71    Next  [ 1409 posts ] 

Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: vinayakvaish