GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 28 Jan 2020, 09:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Kellogg Class of 2016 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Kellogg Class of 2016 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 06:04
SWIMBA wrote:
rishi1008 wrote:
imthewalrus06 wrote:
I've been lurking for a while but I thought I'd add my name to the list. R1 waitlister here. Still waiting....

Posted from my mobile device

I am a R-2 waitlist. I didn't get any update emails recently, so I never logged in the application page to check. But when I logged in today as an update was scheduled today, I found a letter posted with date 25th March and this letter is exactly same as the one I got actually on 25th March. The only difference is that it now asks me to reply by 22nd May 2014 if I want to become part of the wait-list. I didn't see 'continue' anywhere.

Did you all get the most recent message with the date 25th March on it?

I am in the same boat, I assume an email will be going out soon.

I received the same message with the May 22nd response date. I take it this means we remain on the waitlist for another round...
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 06:21
SWIMBA wrote:
rishi1008 wrote:
imthewalrus06 wrote:
I've been lurking for a while but I thought I'd add my name to the list. R1 waitlister here. Still waiting....

I am a R-2 waitlist. I didn't get any update emails recently, so I never logged in the application page to check. But when I logged in today as an update was scheduled today, I found a letter posted with date 25th March and this letter is exactly same as the one I got actually on 25th March. The only difference is that it now asks me to reply by 22nd May 2014 if I want to become part of the wait-list. I didn't see 'continue' anywhere.

I had this issue sometime back. An email never came infact. So people on WL should be vigilant and check their application status on the kellogg website.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 08:08
SWIMBA wrote:
rishi1008 wrote:
imthewalrus06 wrote:

It's strange for me because the date on letter (on the top) is March 25th, while the date by which I have to respond is May 22nd. On top of that when I hit on the link to accept it, both accept and decline buttons are grayed out. I can see that accept has been selected even though grayed. There is no button to submit the response.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.79
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 09:24
My status is showing the exact same thing. Who wants to be the one who asks their waitlist manger about this and reports back to the group? I call not it :-D
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 09:39
Maybe it's just a bug and the May 22nd date is actually for R3 WL? Can anyone in R3 WL confirm when your deadline to confirm waitlist enrollment is?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 09:46
Not sure what people thought was going on but the deadline for joining the R3 waitlist is 22nd May so i assume that's just the deadline for everyone to accept a place on the summer waitlist.
Anyone get off the waitlist yet? Or do many get off after R3?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 13:54
Any updates? It's almost 5pm ET and all I have is the March 25th letter with an updated response date of May 22nd, and I still cannot access the accept/decline tab.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 14:10
I am a Kellogg R2 WL candidate. I wrote an email to Kellogg Admissions to try to get more information about the "May 22" update in the March 25 letter. Here is the reply:

Quote:
While your initial letter dated March 25th was what we released to you during the Round 2 decision deadline, we have since made some changes to that letter template in order to make it applicable for our Round 3 waitlisted candidates. Therefore, any updates we make to a letter template in the system is a global change that will be reflected on the letters of other candidates who received that same letter type. Our hope was that waitlist candidates would not revisit the original message, because a subsequent letter would be displayed as the most recent.

It looks like you have already confirmed your interest in remaining on the waitlist by submitting the waitlist response form back in March. We have you reflected as a Waitlist Accept in our records system, so there is nothing more for you to do at this point but wait for a status update.

Hope this helps some of the other R2 WL'ers out there who, like me, have spent all day questioning life and hitting refresh on his or her browser.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 16:11
Thanks for relaying that info--- can't believe we've still received no update... this is really frustrating! Any word for anyone either way??
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 16:14
No update but to be fair the class is probably full and they are just waiting to see who accepts offers and gets deposits in before pulling people from waitlist. It's likely at this point that there won't be any acceptances from the waitlist!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 16:35
maybe so, but their FAQ does say R2 WL applicants "will receive an application status update" on May 21.. just wondering what that means if no one has had any communication from them.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 16:42
Oh ok, not sure what that means then. Suppose that's the fun part of the waitlist... The waiting :)

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 10:44
I just received a new letter in my application account. I have been invited to remain on the waitlist. Anyone else?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 10:55
I just got the same message! The wait continues... Fingers crossed for everyone!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 10:59
ditto - live to see another day!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 11:01
Same here !
Intern
Intern
Schools: Kellogg '16 (WL)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 11:11
Received an update today. Still on the WL.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 11:15
I received the same letter to remain on the waitlist...deep breaths help.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 12:16
#7 checking in.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 13:22
Wonder why they aren't shortening the list much?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Kellogg Class of 2016 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants   [#permalink] 22 May 2014, 13:22

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 275 posts ] 

Kellogg Class of 2016 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Lekoben, tanmay1392