GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2018, 18:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Free GMAT Algebra Webinar

December 09, 2018

December 09, 2018

07:00 AM PST

09:00 AM PST

Attend this Free Algebra Webinar and learn how to master Inequalities and Absolute Value problems on GMAT.
  • Free lesson on number properties

December 10, 2018

December 10, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Practice the one most important Quant section - Integer properties, and rapidly improve your skills.

Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GMAT ToolKit User
Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2017, 21:10
Hello guys,

Can someone please share there review about Bhopal or Nagpur Test center.
I tried to find details on GMATclub forum but nothing much available.

Study Buddy Forum Moderator
D
WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2017, 04:43
Nikkb

Please find review for Nagpur center here

You may type city name and search here too

It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2017, 09:22
adkikani wrote:
Nikkb

Please find review for Nagpur center here

You may type city name and search here too

Thanks for the link.
I had checked the forum before. There is no data about Bhopal center. Also about Nagpur center there is just 1 review. So was trying to get more detail.
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 560 Q48 V20
WE: Other (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2017, 03:02
Nikkb any info about the Bhopal centre?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When nothing seem to help, I would go and look at a Stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred time without as much as a crack showing in it.
Yet at the hundred and first blow it would split in two.
And I knew it was not that blow that did it, But all that had gone Before

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2017, 06:40
Prashant10692 wrote:
Nikkb any info about the Bhopal centre?

Sorry, no information.
Just got few negative reviews about nagpur center.

So i finally booked Mumbai center... to be safe :P
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2018, 06:20
Well, I gave my GMAT today at LNCT Bhopal. The center is at LNCT College , Raisen Road. It would be almost 30-45 minute drive from Station. The road is being widened 2-3 km before the college, so plan your travel considering the traffic. My advice would be book for early morning slot, as at that time the college bus traffic does not start.The center is at the LNCT E Building First Floor. The contact person is Mr Mukesh Narula. I have his mobile number but not sharing here. However, you can call in the front desk and ask for his number. Before booking test center, I went to see the center and he was nice enough to answer to my questions.

They 6 workstations with workable desk space. There is one locker room, one toilet and one hall with a large table and chairs (where you can have your lunch/ snacks if you want to). The chairs are comfortable. The room is equipped with window AC and ceiling fan. You need to carry your own water bottle as the drinking water is outside the center and by obvious reason you cant exit the center during the test.

The pens were getting dry very soon if kept open and not used for even half a minute. That's one problem IMO.

The coordinator was nice enough to reduce the screen brightness, as with spectacle my eyes become sore with high brightness. There is one common buzzer in the room. You need to press that to call the coordinator.

They scanned my both palms for 5 times each. I don't know whether this is a standard practice or there was some problem with the palm reader.

How much did I score. Not what I expected. Better luck next time as I believe whatever does not kill you makes you stronger.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 570 Q46 V23
GMAT 2: 610 Q49 V25
GMAT 3: 620 Q45 V31
WE: Information Technology (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 22:06
raks85 wrote:
Well, I gave my GMAT today at LNCT Bhopal. The center is at LNCT College , Raisen Road. It would be almost 30-45 minute drive from Station. The road is being widened 2-3 km before the college, so plan your travel considering the traffic. My advice would be book for early morning slot, as at that time the college bus traffic does not start.The center is at the LNCT E Building First Floor. The contact person is Mr Mukesh Narula. I have his mobile number but not sharing here. However, you can call in the front desk and ask for his number. Before booking test center, I went to see the center and he was nice enough to answer to my questions.

They 6 workstations with workable desk space. There is one locker room, one toilet and one hall with a large table and chairs (where you can have your lunch/ snacks if you want to). The chairs are comfortable. The room is equipped with window AC and ceiling fan. You need to carry your own water bottle as the drinking water is outside the center and by obvious reason you cant exit the center during the test.

The pens were getting dry very soon if kept open and not used for even half a minute. That's one problem IMO.

The coordinator was nice enough to reduce the screen brightness, as with spectacle my eyes become sore with high brightness. There is one common buzzer in the room. You need to press that to call the coordinator.

They scanned my both palms for 5 times each. I don't know whether this is a standard practice or there was some problem with the palm reader.

How much did I score. Not what I expected. Better luck next time as I believe whatever does not kill you makes you stronger.

raks85 Was there noise or any kind of disturbance? Keyboard noise etc?
Also, was it spacious than a cyber cafe?
It would really be helpful, if you can share the same.

Thanks,
Saps
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 22:25
Saps wrote:
raks85 wrote:

raks85 Was there noise or any kind of disturbance? Keyboard noise etc?
Also, was it spacious than a cyber cafe?
It would really be helpful, if you can share the same.

Thanks,
Saps

I took my exam at 10:00 AM slot. Only two people other than me were there. So, there were not much keyboard noises. (I was wearing the earplugs, so obviously I did not hear light noises). The center is in the new building, near to various labs and away from classrooms. Also, it is separated from the main corridor with two doors, one to enter the center and one to enter the test area. So, it is isolated from external noises.

The exam center, i.e. where the PCs are there, is not very big. So, when the attendant come to attend other exam takes you may find it irritating, if you are sitting very near to the door. The space before the PCs are manageable. But I would have liked a bigger space.

So, if you are opting this center, my advice would be select the 09:00 AM slot, where you may ask for a PC kept further away from the door.

These factors did not affect my score. The problem was that I mismanaged time during Quant. The drying out of the pens added to the anxiety. During Verbal, I hurried and made mistakes.

I hope the above helps. Please give kudos if you like the post. Also all the best for your next attempt.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review &nbs [#permalink] 24 Aug 2018, 22:25

Looking for Bhopal and Nagpur GMAT Test Center review

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap