GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Oct 2018, 19:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation Request - 4 Years of Work Experience

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Profile Evaluation Request - 4 Years of Work Experience  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 05:54
Hi,

Please consider my profile as following.

Nationality: Indian, Male (Weakness I guess)

Work Ex: Right now, I have 3+ years of work experience which will be 4 years by the time I start the course. The work experience includes 2 years in Connected Car (cutting edge automotive electronics domain) and Internet of things domain in India in an MNC. Additionally, I have 1 year work experience in a globally recognized UK based Car manufacturer working in the same domain in their global HQ. Currently I am looking for a change in role, from a technical role to a techno-managerial role and hence the need for an MBA.

Academics: I have completed Masters in Technology with 7.96 CGPA/10 and Bachelor in Technology with 8.67 CGPA/10. My +2 level score was 87% and Secondary level score was 91%.

GMAT Score: 670

Management Schools I'm looking for: Mostly in Singapore and India. The schools include National Univ. Singapore, Nanyang Technological Univ. , Sinagpore Management Univ. etc, and from India, Indian School of Business. Since I am not yet eligible for Management programs in Indian Institute of Managements due to work ex requirements, I am not including them.

My query is do I have to take the test again? The reason I am asking that is, if I have to do it, then that needs to be done very quickly. I also would like to state that preferably I would not want to appear in the test again (due to work and other engagements) but will do if that's what it takes.

Please be kind to leave your opinion below.
Vantage Point MBA Co-Founder
S
Schools: CBS '13 (A)
Re: Profile Evaluation Request - 4 Years of Work Experience  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 10:43
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! We unfortunately don't advise on Indian or other Asian MBA programs so I'm afraid we can't be of assistance. Sorry about that! Best of luck to you!

Best,
Melody

Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting
https://vantagepointmba.com/
Your Personal MBA Application Experts
Contact us for a Free Consultation!

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation Request - 4 Years of Work Experience &nbs [#permalink] 27 Sep 2018, 10:43

Profile Evaluation Request - 4 Years of Work Experience

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap