GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2018, 16:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Typical Day of a UCLA MBA Student - Recording of Webinar with UCLA Adcom and Student

     December 14, 2018

     December 14, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Carolyn and Brett - nicely explained what is the typical day of a UCLA student. I am posting below recording of the webinar for those who could't attend this session.
  • Why Do YOU Need an MBA?

     December 14, 2018

     December 14, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Download Why MBA and learn how to determine your MBA goals and weave them into a compelling essay!

Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2016
Posts: 25
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 03:27
I just applied and I was told that there will be a interview round during fall. So I think applying in August wont be a problem, you'll get a shot for getting in.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jun 2017
Posts: 7
CAT Tests
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 18:49
1
Hey guys! I've got an official email from Andrea mentioning that Queens has reached enrollment targets for the South Asian market for 2019 intake.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2016
Posts: 25
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 19:20
1
Sumit1703@4 wrote:
Hey guys! I've got an official email from Andrea mentioning that Queens has reached enrollment targets for the South Asian market for 2019 intake.

Posted from my mobile device


Damn! That sucks. Have you applied?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jun 2017
Posts: 7
CAT Tests
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 20:45
Darknight2 wrote:
Sumit1703@4 wrote:
Hey guys! I've got an official email from Andrea mentioning that Queens has reached enrollment targets for the South Asian market for 2019 intake.

Posted from my mobile device


Damn! That sucks. Have you applied?


I filled the online form for assessment , they replied to that.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2016
Posts: 25
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 20:48
Sumit1703@4 wrote:
Darknight2 wrote:
Sumit1703@4 wrote:
Hey guys! I've got an official email from Andrea mentioning that Queens has reached enrollment targets for the South Asian market for 2019 intake.

Posted from my mobile device


Damn! That sucks. Have you applied?


I filled the online form for assessment , they replied to that.


Ohw okay!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 09:30
Planning to apply this year.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 630 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.11
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 10:09
Hello Guys, i have an interview on Wednesday what should I expect

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2018, 04:03
Hi Guys, need an advise.... what kind of questions can we expect in writing response and whats the time limit?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5886
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2018, 21:50
chitwansingh1988 wrote:
Hi Guys, need an advise.... what kind of questions can we expect in writing response and whats the time limit?
Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


yetimama wrote:
Hello Guys, i have an interview on Wednesday what should I expect
Posted from my mobile device


You guys may get answers to your questions in previous year's discussion thread. Here's the link..https://gmatclub.com/forum/queens-mba-c ... 32889.html
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 630 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.11
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:48
Hello Guys,

I got the admission for queens mba. Can you add me to the whatsapp group

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 630 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.11
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 09:58
Hello Guys,

I got the admission for queens mba. Can you add me to the whatsapp group

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 10:27
1
Congrats.. could you share your interview experience?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Posts: 5
Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 630 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.11
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 10:32
Pretty much as described on the thread. They asked me to run them through my CV and work experience, talked about my essay and asked leadership and team work questions. It was laid back and engaging. Try not to put to much pressure on yourself and try to connect

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2018, 11:00
yetimama wrote:
Pretty much as described on the thread. They asked me to run them through my CV and work experience, talked about my essay and asked leadership and team work questions. It was laid back and engaging. Try not to put to much pressure on yourself and try to connect

Posted from my mobile device
Great.... What would be the timeline.. when u time of when u applied till acceptance?
any scholarships?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants! &nbs [#permalink] 09 Oct 2018, 11:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 34 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Queens FT MBA Class of 2020 (Jan 2019 Intake)- Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.