It is currently 24 Aug 2017, 01:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ross Michigan Class of 2018: Calling all Admitted Students!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
B

Kudos [?]: 88 [1] , given: 92

GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V48
GPA: 3.6
Reviews Badge
Ross Michigan Class of 2018: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2015, 01:13
This post received
KUDOS
Congrats to all admits!! :) :clap:

Let's start networking and helping each other! Here we may talk about funding, programme options, networking activities...

*Note:- If you can't find your username in the list above, make sure you have updated your GMAT Club profile status to 'Waitlisted' or PM me.

Kudos [?]: 88 [1] , given: 92

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 44

Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Re: Ross Michigan Class of 2018: Calling all Admitted Students!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2015, 23:25
Congrats to all... This is Jo here from India..Shall we form a watsapp group of admitted candidates, for now atleast those accessible through gmatclub? Do pm me ur no. I ll add you in :) Let's Go Blue!!

GMAT Forum Moderator
Status: Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund

Kudos [?]: 883 [0], given: 234

Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2015, 10:40
Hi Folks,

I'm a 2014 Alum who is here to answer all of your questions.

Please post questions to me and I'll be happy to reply.

Thanks,
mohater

Strategy Discussion Thread | Strategy Master | GMAT Debrief| Please discuss strategies in discussion thread. Master thread will be updated accordingly. | GC Member Write Ups

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Current Student
B

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Schools: Darden '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2016, 06:42
Hey,
Any international admit received their mail packages yet??

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 2

Current Student
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Ross '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2016, 12:57
Received my package, in Canada

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G
Affiliations: GMAT Club

Kudos [?]: 3534 [0], given: 2395

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2016, 12:24
AnnouncementLive Q&A with Prodigy Finance

Congratulations to all new Admits!! We are delighted to inform you that we are holding a chat session with representative of Prodigy Finance on forum for the applicants who are considering Prodigy to fund their MBA education. This is the best opportunity for you to get to know about various education loan options provided by ProdigyFinance. You are also welcome to discuss your questions regarding eligibility criteria, funding limits, terms and conditions, interest rate, repayment tenure, country specific rules, etc.

Date: January 21, 2016
Time: 8 AM Pacific Time
Place: GMAT Club Chat Room http://gmatclub.com/gchat/
Presenter: Zack Hirschfeld - Student Relations Manager, Prodigy Finance.
Prodigy Finance&dates=20160121T154000Z/20160121T170000Z&details=GMAT Club Live Chat with Prodigy Finance&location=GMATClub chat room" target="_blank">

About Prodigy Finance and Zack Hirschfeld

Since 2007, Prodigy Finance has been revolutionising student finance. Our innovative model allows us to offer loans to international postgraduate students at leading universities and business schools. Through out community platform, alumni and other investors earn market-rate returns, while students gain access to higher education they otherwise may not have been able to finance.

Zack Hirschfeld is Prodigy Finance's Student Relations Manager. He was born in San Francisco, explored 35 countries across 5 continents, and now lives in New York. He has a degree in International Relations from Bucknell University. Zack loves his job, and believes it's a great privilege to speak with students from around the world, helping them to reach their goals.

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Kudos [?]: 3534 [0], given: 2395

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GPA: 3.23

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2016, 18:30
Hey everyone! Has anyone paid for their background check and received an official response from Re Vera that it has been completed? Or do they not contact you once the check has cleared? I paid in late December, was first contacted in late January, but had some difficulty providing information on my employment in a foreign country (not sure whether it was enough or the contact is still solid as it has been many years). It's now March and I'm not sure what my status is. Would love to hear from anyone who has experience, thanks!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2016, 20:34
I paid my deposit over a week ago, am I supposed to see anything from the school about next steps?

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2016, 21:19
umich87 wrote:
I paid my deposit over a week ago, am I supposed to see anything from the school about next steps?

I think the only next step I got was an email from ITS prompting me to set up a uniqname/email. Wolverine Access should then show more options (if click current student), but most of the functionality don't appear available (if only because there's nothing really to report yet).

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.3

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2016, 08:09
personifa wrote:
Hey everyone! Has anyone paid for their background check and received an official response from Re Vera that it has been completed? Or do they not contact you once the check has cleared? I paid in late December, was first contacted in late January, but had some difficulty providing information on my employment in a foreign country (not sure whether it was enough or the contact is still solid as it has been many years). It's now March and I'm not sure what my status is. Would love to hear from anyone who has experience, thanks!

The only notification I received occurred after I paid my deposit. Upon paying the deposit, they email you to create your Michigan unique ID and gmail account. After creating it, I received an email in my new umich.edu inbox saying the ReVera verification had been received and verified by the school. I don't know if anybody else had a similar experience, but that was the only notification I received about the verification process.

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 08:50
Anyone here is an international student w/o a US co-borrower?

I'm trying to figure out financing options. I'll be needing nearly 80k USD per year through loans. I've reached out to Prodigy, but they've capped the amount to 50% of the tuition cost, which is nowhere close to what I need. Their take is that unless I source the remaining amount through non-debt sources, they cant increase my amount. Which puts me in a tough situation.

Would appreciate any guidance on this.

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 08:51

I'm trying to figure out financing options. I'll be needing nearly 80k USD per year through loans. I've reached out to Prodigy, but they've capped the amount to 50% of the tuition cost, which is nowhere close to what I need. Their take is that unless I source the remaining amount through non-debt sources, they cant increase my amount. Which puts me in a tough situation.

Current Student

GPA: 3.23

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 15:14
MWMBA wrote:
personifa wrote:

The only notification I received occurred after I paid my deposit. Upon paying the deposit, they email you to create your Michigan unique ID and gmail account. After creating it, I received an email in my new umich.edu inbox saying the ReVera verification had been received and verified by the school. I don't know if anybody else had a similar experience, but that was the only notification I received about the verification process.

Got an email in my official Michigan email account that my background check has been approved. Thanks for the tip!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 8

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V37

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2016, 02:59
I'm in guys! Female from Ukraine.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 8

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.1
WE: Brand Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2016, 20:11
kamranga wrote:

Hi mate, I am in the same boat as you. I was accepted on R2 with $, but still I need to apply for a loan.

I am already reaching out to prodigy for an evaluation but I am unsure of what options I'll have if I cant make the magic number.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V52

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2016, 01:36
Hey guys. Is there a Whatsapp or Facebook group for admitted students to connect?

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

GMAT Forum Moderator
Status: Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund

Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2016, 07:56
dgupta wrote:
Hey guys. Is there a Whatsapp or Facebook group for admitted students to connect?

Hello dgupta,

There will be a google group the adcom adds everyone to, to facilitate admits to connect. That's how it was for classes of 2014-2016 (admits in late 2012, 2013 and early 2014).

Edit: There is also usually a FB group, but it's unofficial and admit/student run. You can search for the prior fb groups.

Strategy Discussion Thread | Strategy Master | GMAT Debrief| Please discuss strategies in discussion thread. Master thread will be updated accordingly. | GC Member Write Ups

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Current Student

GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2016, 03:44
Hi Folks, We a group of around 20 R1 admits have an existing watsapp group. Pl do pm me ur contact no. I ll add you in. Time to Go Blue!:)

Posted from my mobile device

Current Student

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2016, 07:34
Hi guys!

I'm from India and have been admitted without $. And unfortunately without a co-signer.

Are there any other options for us except Prodigy Finance? Has anyone been able to contact Global Student Loan Corporation? Their Phone number and Email address as mentioned on their website seem to be defunct.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: General Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2016, 02:57
Could you please share your experience with Prodigy? Thanks.

ChileanUnderdog wrote:
kamranga wrote:

Hi mate, I am in the same boat as you. I was accepted on R2 with $, but still I need to apply for a loan.

I am already reaching out to prodigy for an evaluation but I am unsure of what options I'll have if I cant make the magic number.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross Michigan Class of 2018: Calling all Admitted Students!!   [#permalink] 12 Apr 2016, 02:57

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 22 posts ]