GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2018, 02:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

650 on GMAT

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
650 on GMAT [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 05:19
Hi guys!!
Finished the GMAT today after 3 months prep and got a 650! (V-29, Q-49)...Looking at my practice test marks, not sure what went wrong!!
Last tests scores : GMAT Prep Test 2 - 710
GMAT Prep Test 1 -690
LBS test: 700-740
Veritas : 700
Manhattan - 650

Have been struggling with SC and CR mostly and that seems to have led to this performance. Planning to give it again on either 13th/27th May..Please advise if 3 weeks seems enough given I know my problem areas and work commitments!!

Any guidance will be appreciated :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Reviews Badge
Re: 650 on GMAT [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 05:47
taanya.khare

I would suggest you not to rush. Prepare well before appearing again. You have scored 650 and if you are aiming for 700+, then you need to prepare more. I would suggest to take help of forums such as gmatclub. Gmatclub has all sc and cr related forum, where experts have discussed the ways to crack these sections. Wait till the time you keep getting consistent scores in the mocks. Once you reach that consistency, then I guess you will be good to go. All the best!

P.S. Don't forget to give Kudos :)

SVP
SVP
V
GPA: 3.39
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2017, 11:08
taanya.khare wrote:
Hi guys!!
Finished the GMAT today after 3 months prep and got a 650! (V-29, Q-49)...Looking at my practice test marks, not sure what went wrong!!
GMAT Prep Test 1 -690
Manhattan - 650

Have been struggling with SC and CR mostly and that seems to have led to this performance. Planning to give it again on either 13th/27th May..Please advise if 3 weeks seems enough given I know my problem areas and work commitments!!

Hi

First of all let me tell you one thing that the result of mock exams is just an idea to approximate your Test Score
it is not necessary you will get same score in the real thing
Only Trust GMAT prep algorithm not others

Official PS Practice Questions
Press +1 Kudos if this post is helpful

Senior CR Moderator
V
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2017, 21:05
taanya.khare wrote:
Hi guys!!
GMAT Prep Test 1 -690
Manhattan - 650

The final score is effected by many elements such as your feelings, your mental and physical health, and your luck :-D Trust me, there are many members in this forum have already experienced these confused situations.

Now, I think you need to set a specific strategy, work harder and set a later test date. Hope that you will score high and write a sharing post on this forum :-D

Actual LSAT CR bank by Broall

How to solve quadratic equations - Factor quadratic equations
Factor table with sign: The useful tool to solve polynomial inequalities
Applying AM-GM inequality into finding extreme/absolute value

New Error Log with Timer

Re: 650 on GMAT   [#permalink] 27 Apr 2017, 21:05

650 on GMAT

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap