GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 02 Jun 2020, 01:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2020, 14:16
Hope everyone’s doing alright despite the scary circumstances!

I’m offering free *no strings attached* (as in, I won't text/email incessant follow-ups) 1-hour consultations next week for those working on 2020 R3, R4 applications and R1 2021 entrance. I’ve done admissions consulting since 2012 and am known for being brutally honest in my feedback. I’m most known for helping students with lower GMAT/GPA scores access top 10 MBA programs.

The 1-hour consultations I’m offering can be used in a number of ways:

1) general consultation/profile evaluation
2) essay/rec letter review/editing
3) interview prep
4) waitlist strategizing
5) online application review (90% of students send in apps with errors).

Please see my LinkedIn profile for my official background/experiences (admissions consulting is something I’ve kept a low profile on due to the public nature of my work): https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinabjornstrom/.

If you’d like to sign up, please text me at 917-836-7030 and reference gmatclub. I have 7 slots left for next Monday - Friday.

Best of luck to you all!
Christina
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: 7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2020, 14:46
Welcome back to GMAT Club!!!
Thanks for your kind offer and good luck to you and us all.

Posted from my mobile device
P
GMAT 1: 570 Q41 V27
WE: Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: 7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2020, 18:10
MBAConsulting wrote:
Hope everyone’s doing alright despite the scary circumstances!

I’m offering free *no strings attached* (as in, I won't text/email incessant follow-ups) 1-hour consultations next week for those working on 2020 R3, R4 applications and R1 2021 entrance. I’ve done admissions consulting since 2012 and am known for being brutally honest in my feedback. I’m most known for helping students with lower GMAT/GPA scores access top 10 MBA programs.

The 1-hour consultations I’m offering can be used in a number of ways:

1) general consultation/profile evaluation
2) essay/rec letter review/editing
3) interview prep
4) waitlist strategizing
5) online application review (90% of students send in apps with errors).

Please see my LinkedIn profile for my official background/experiences (admissions consulting is something I’ve kept a low profile on due to the public nature of my work): https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinabjornstrom/.

If you’d like to sign up, please text me at 917-836-7030 and reference gmatclub. I have 7 slots left for next Monday - Friday.

Best of luck to you all!
Christina

Hi Christina, I am from Poland, not sure if I can text you without incurring additional international text charges.

Is the country code +1 and can I text you on https://gmatclub.com/chat or any other way I can book? I need to discuss my current situation and need help in basic evaluation and in deciding on the colleges for my profile.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Shameek
GMAT Club Bot
Re: 7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations   [#permalink] 04 Apr 2020, 18:10

7 slots left next Monday - Friday for FREE 1-hour consultations

new topic post reply Update application status