It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 06:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

A Strategy for MBA

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

A Strategy for MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2017, 13:02
Greetings from Brazil, it's my first time posting something here something here so if I am posting at the wrong place please let me know moderators.

I graduated in mechanical engineer in Brazil, a Top 3 course at government ranking. After that I worked one year and a half at Deloitte Consulting. Now I am in a cosmetic company, second of the sector in Brazil doing a trainee program (which I don't know is popular outside of Brazil), where I am doing a job rotation through 3 areas in one year and a half (M&A, CRM and Internal Consulting), now I am doing HBX course and after that I will start a gmat course, my plan for GMAT is to do an extended course, improving in pills my score instead of a compact and quickly study and course plan (this is because I am having little time outside of work).

Two questions:

1 - If I want to start a MBA between 2019 and 2020 when have to start the application process? (For this I have no clear idea of how it works or a strategy)

2 - My strategy for study plan is wrong?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 19 [1] , given: 75

Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 2.9
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Re: A Strategy for MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2017, 22:41
This post received
KUDOS
1. I hope you are aiming to get into US. If yes then my Answer is try to attempt GMAT at maximum by July so you have sufficient time to apply in Round 1 since major funding opportunities and seats booked in Round 1.... Typically Round 1 deadline is September or at maximum October
2. Your plans are fine clear your basic concept and meanwhile take Mock tests periodically too... It will help you to motivate as well good for analyzing yourself your weak areas
Good Luck!!

Got Q42,V17
Target#01 Q45,V20--April End

Kudos [?]: 19 [1] , given: 75

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: A Strategy for MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2017, 23:53
To fly high in the life where you have to pass so many bad and good experience of around the given task as well as make the strategy with the fluence way of time which extends you r version of terms and conditions for your more journey or travel of life.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: A Strategy for MBA   [#permalink] 17 Apr 2017, 23:53