It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 14:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Advertising by mail has become much less effective, with fewer consume

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 56

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Advertising by mail has become much less effective, with fewer consume [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 22:14
E is the correct answer as it mentions response rates are considerably higher if targeted carefully.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 56

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 44

Re: Advertising by mail has become much less effective, with fewer consume [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2017, 19:39
Shalabh09 wrote:
Option B says that successful corporations are following this practice. This doesn't necessarily mean that they became successful by adopting this process.
Had it been :
Many corporations are already successfully targeting the individuals to whom they mail advertising.
then it could be a contender. Moreover, in the current scenario, E is the only option that comes any closer to being a strengthener.

Is this really a 700-level question?

Agreed! Exactly my thinking. Don't think it's a 700 level question though. More like mid 600.

Give me kudos and see what happens to your GMAT score :-)

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 44

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 54 [0], given: 270

Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GPA: 3.76
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2017, 22:53
I fell in the trap and answered C; however, C is using word "any" customer...the argument says Most of the customers and this is a Big gap...sometimes a single word usually changes the entire meaning

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds. -Larry Bird
Success isn't something that just happens - success is learned, success is practiced and then it is shared. -Sparky Anderson
-S

Kudos [?]: 54 [0], given: 270

Re: Advertising by mail has become much less effective, with fewer consume   [#permalink] 06 Dec 2017, 22:53

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 23 posts ] 

Advertising by mail has become much less effective, with fewer consume

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap