GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2019, 00:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

All the special question from SC you need to concern about.

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
All the special question from SC you need to concern about.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 01:34
Guys!

Want to create a thread in which we all can post SC questions which we think require special attention, rules. i have gone through the official guide and have noticed there are at least 6-8 question which come under the same line .The idea behind creating this thread is to comprise all the question in the same place so that one can get all the solutions and rules from the same place . what do you say guys will it be worth doing so ? if you already know that this already exists please send the link of the same . will feel fortunate to have replies in back.

Thank you all.
HEC & IMD School Moderator
G
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: All the special question from SC you need to concern about.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 03:46
Hi,
I appreciate your effort in creating a thread. However, you can check the below link which is a mega-thread and will be helpful to you.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-cor ... 04883.html

TAC470 wrote:
Guys!

Want to create a thread in which we all can post SC questions which we think require special attention, rules. i have gone through the official guide and have noticed there are at least 6-8 question which come under the same line .The idea behind creating this thread is to comprise all the question in the same place so that one can get all the solutions and rules from the same place . what do you say guys will it be worth doing so ? if you already know that this already exists please send the link of the same . will feel fortunate to have replies in back.

Thank you all.

Automated Profile Evaluation is here - What are my Chances?
New Users can follow the founder BB and look at Study Plan
Not happy with current GMAT - check Retake Strategy
Follow the experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Planning for MBA? Follow MBA section director Narenn
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 610 Q43 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q45 V32
GMAT 3: 640 Q47 V31
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 07:34
Hi TAC470, it is a good idea. However, somethings similar already exists. Check out SC Butler by generis. Every other day he hand picks questions that are not from OG, but have good quality and difficulty. Then he provides thorough explanation to each question including the important topics that are being tested.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/project-sc-b ... l#p2385940
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GRE 1: Q169 V168

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 08:25
sjas31 wrote:
Hi,
I appreciate your effort in creating a thread. However, you can check the below link which is a mega-thread and will be helpful to you.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-cor ... 04883.html

TAC470 wrote:
Guys!

Thank you all.

While the meta thread is humongous, it does not include a list of "special questions" that, in my interpretation, are so unique that we have to pay very special attention. So, it is definitely a worthy, albeit laborious, project.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: All the special question from SC you need to concern about.   [#permalink] 20 Oct 2019, 08:25

All the special question from SC you need to concern about.

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics