Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:18 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Ask ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting [#permalink]
Hello All,

I am looking to apply for part-time MBA programs.

profile: Indian male currently working in USA.

1) Undergrad: Engineering (First Class with distinction, 75.22/100)
2) Masters : USA, Electrical & Computer (GPA= 4.0/4.0)
3) Total 7 years of professional experience - 4 Years as Lead.
4) topper in maths in high school, topper in Masters - got full tuition waiver for my master program.
5) NGO work - 6 years (thou, I stared at the young age fo 14 years and was part of high school & undergrad activities as part of Bharat scouts & NCC, companies NGO participation)
6) achievements at work, NGO and sports activities

I am looking for the following schools in order of priority - specialization in Technology Consulting.
1) Foster evening MBA UWashington Seattle -
2) EMBA Broad MSU - ( can apply for GMAT waiver based on my Masters GPA)
3) Gonzueita evening MBA -
4) Schellar, Georgia Tech evening mba

Can someone please let me know which colleges I can get an admit. if not, my weak areas in the profile

Thank you in Advance.
Send PM
Expert Reply
mathewras wrote:
Hello All,

I am looking to apply for part-time MBA programs.

profile: Indian male currently working in USA.

1) Undergrad: Engineering (First Class with distinction, 75.22/100)
2) Masters : USA, Electrical & Computer (GPA= 4.0/4.0)
3) Total 7 years of professional experience - 4 Years as Lead.
4) topper in maths in high school, topper in Masters - got full tuition waiver for my master program.
5) NGO work - 6 years (thou, I stared at the young age fo 14 years and was part of high school & undergrad activities as part of Bharat scouts & NCC, companies NGO participation)
6) achievements at work, NGO and sports activities

I am looking for the following schools in order of priority - specialization in Technology Consulting.
1) Foster evening MBA UWashington Seattle -
2) EMBA Broad MSU - ( can apply for GMAT waiver based on my Masters GPA)
3) Gonzueita evening MBA -
4) Schellar, Georgia Tech evening mba

Can someone please let me know which colleges I can get an admit. if not, my weak areas in the profile

Thank you in Advance.

Thanks for your interest; we don’t have any special information on chances at acceptance to part-time schools.
But wishing you good luck!

--------------------------------------------------
Free online chances calculator
Top MBA Programs
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi
Gmat score : 640 (Q-50 ,V-26)
5.8 years of Work Exp
GPA-75/100

I am thinking of applying
Kelley
Brigham
Iowa
Tippie

Please suggest
Send PM
Expert Reply
ssinghvi wrote:
Hi
Gmat score : 640 (Q-50 ,V-26)
5.8 years of Work Exp
GPA-75/100

I am thinking of applying
Kelley
Brigham
Iowa
Tippie

Please suggest

Hi, your GMAT seems reasonable for the schools you have chosen.
Without any further information, there’s not much else I can help with.

Good luck,
Joy

Top MBA Programs
Hi team,
I would like you to evaluate my profile and provide me a list of b-schools that will be suitable for my profile. Also, I have applied and planning to apply to a few b-schools.I would appreciate if you could give a rough probability of getting in those schools.

Course: MBA Full-time
Entry: 2016
Interested regions: Singapore, US, India.
Country of origin and current location : India.

GMAT:710
Q-49
V-38
IR-7
AWA-6
TOEFL: 110

Work -ex: 3 years by june 2016.
Firm: J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
Work type and profile : Business Intelligence and Reporting.
SAP Crystal Reports.

Undergad GPA : 66/100 ( first class with distinction )
Undergrad University: Mumbai University.
Undergrad Major: Bachelor of Engineering ( Information technology)

Activities: College Core marketing team.(for college festival). Organizer for inter-college dance festival.
Community work :Core Philanthropy team at JP Morgan.
First rank in the IEEE mumbai division, Inter college website competition for brand promotion.

Schools applied to:
1. UCLA Anderson
2. CMU Tepper
3. Carroll -Boston
4.HKUST ( received interview invite)
5. NTU

Schools planning to apply
:
1.NUS
2.Fuqua
3.Robert H Smith -Maryland.
4.ISB
5.MIT
Top target schools:
1.NUS
2.MIT
3.Fuqua
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Hi Gil/Aringo team,

My profile:
GMAT: 710 (Q51 V34 awa 5)
Female
Bachelor in Technology(Information technology) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (Guru PremSukh College), Delhi
graduation: 71%
10th class: 80%
12th class:70%

Total experience: 2.5 years ERP (finance) software + 1 year enterpreneurship + 2.2 years ERP (Finance and taxes) software

I have worked for 2.5 years as Software Engineer (In ERP, finance as technical consultant) with Wipro in India, then started my own small services company providing software services to clients, with 8 employees in the start
Later had to close the company due to some personal problems, then joined ERP again with a small company.
I plan to work in ERP Management in future, then long term goal is to start a business with my family for which I have a small plan,

Which US schools should I apply to with these goals and profile, I have recently taken GMAT, on 1st Nov, and planning to apply to the second rounds.
Send PM
Expert Reply
krutik123 wrote:
Hi team,
I would like you to evaluate my profile and provide me a list of b-schools that will be suitable for my profile. Also, I have applied and planning to apply to a few b-schools.I would appreciate if you could give a rough probability of getting in those schools.

Course: MBA Full-time
Entry: 2016
Interested regions: Singapore, US, India.
Country of origin and current location : India.

GMAT:710
Q-49
V-38
IR-7
AWA-6
TOEFL: 110

Work -ex: 3 years by june 2016.
Firm: J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
Work type and profile : Business Intelligence and Reporting.
SAP Crystal Reports.

Undergad GPA : 66/100 ( first class with distinction )
Undergrad University: Mumbai University.
Undergrad Major: Bachelor of Engineering ( Information technology)

Activities: College Core marketing team.(for college festival). Organizer for inter-college dance festival.
Community work :Core Philanthropy team at JP Morgan.
First rank in the IEEE mumbai division, Inter college website competition for brand promotion.

Schools applied to:
1. UCLA Anderson
2. CMU Tepper
3. Carroll -Boston
4.HKUST ( received interview invite)
5. NTU

Schools planning to apply
:
1.NUS
2.Fuqua
3.Robert H Smith -Maryland.
4.ISB
5.MIT
Top target schools:
1.NUS
2.MIT
3.Fuqua

Hi, you’ve got some great stuff going for you in your profile – academics are first rate, and good extracurriculars.
Unfortunately, as you probably know, you are in a highly overrepresented pool, which will make it quite difficult for you to stand out, especially in the US schools.
Of the schools you’ve applied to, Boston, HKUST and maybe NTU (I’m not well aware of their competitiveness) will be your best bet.

Of the other schools, I would think Maryland. Again, NUS and ISB perhaps, but I’m not aware of their competitiveness.

Next up will be Tepper, and then Anderson, and MIT and Duke at the top, in terms of quite a stretch.

Wishing you best of luck,

Joy

Top MBA Programs

Originally posted by ARINGO on 15 Dec 2015, 00:06.
Last edited by ARINGO on 21 Dec 2015, 06:38, edited 2 times in total.
Send PM
Expert Reply
mindsprout wrote:
Hi Gil/Aringo team,

My profile:
GMAT: 710 (Q51 V34 awa 5)
Female
Bachelor in Technology(Information technology) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (Guru PremSukh College), Delhi
graduation: 71%
10th class: 80%
12th class:70%

Total experience: 2.5 years ERP (finance) software + 1 year enterpreneurship + 2.2 years ERP (Finance and taxes) software

I have worked for 2.5 years as Software Engineer (In ERP, finance as technical consultant) with Wipro in India, then started my own small services company providing software services to clients, with 8 employees in the start
Later had to close the company due to some personal problems, then joined ERP again with a small company.
I plan to work in ERP Management in future, then long term goal is to start a business with my family for which I have a small plan,

Which US schools should I apply to with these goals and profile, I have recently taken GMAT, on 1st Nov, and planning to apply to the second rounds.

Hi, your profile is interesting; the IT is of course very common for Indian applicants, but the fact that you started and ran your own company with 8 employees is very promising. Also, the fact that you are a woman will make a big difference.

I suggest going for schools that specialize in entrepreneurship, and go for a range – shoot for some stretch schools, and have safety and competitive schools as well.

Columbia, MIT, Haas, Anderson, Babson, Kelley, McCombs and Kenan Flagler – and Tepper, because of the IT.

Do make sure to highlight any extracurricular activities you have; you didn’t mention here any.

Best regards,

Joy

Top MBA Programs

Originally posted by ARINGO on 15 Dec 2015, 00:10.
Last edited by ARINGO on 21 Dec 2015, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB '17
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V39
Send PM
Hello,
I would like you to evaluate my profile and provide me a list of b-schools that will be suitable for my profile.

Profile:
Gender - Male
Age - 27
Nationality - Indian

Educational Qualification:
Bachelor's Degree in Production & Industrial Engineering from one of the Top ten colleges of the country
Year of Graduation: 2011
GPA - 70.18%

Work Experience:
Jul 2011 - till date

After completing college I joined the Steam Turbine Design team of Siemens Limited. My role and responsibilities include :

1. Modernization of major steam turbine components for power plants in the US.
2. Interaction and coordination with international colleagues from around the globe.
3. Completed two cost optimization programs till date reducing the cost of a product by thousands of USD.

Achievements & Extra-Curricular Activities:
• Certificates of Merit at senior and senior secondary levels
• Participated and won numerous quizzes and competitions throughout academic carrier

GMAT Score: 720 ( IR:8, AW:4.5, Q:50, V:39)

Post MBA : I want to get into Supply Chain Management for a major firm.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Josh2711 wrote:
Hello,
I would like you to evaluate my profile and provide me a list of b-schools that will be suitable for my profile.

Profile:
Gender - Male
Age - 27
Nationality - Indian

Educational Qualification:
Bachelor's Degree in Production & Industrial Engineering from one of the Top ten colleges of the country
Year of Graduation: 2011
GPA - 70.18%

Work Experience:
Jul 2011 - till date

After completing college I joined the Steam Turbine Design team of Siemens Limited. My role and responsibilities include :

1. Modernization of major steam turbine components for power plants in the US.
2. Interaction and coordination with international colleagues from around the globe.
3. Completed two cost optimization programs till date reducing the cost of a product by thousands of USD.

Achievements & Extra-Curricular Activities:
• Certificates of Merit at senior and senior secondary levels
• Participated and won numerous quizzes and competitions throughout academic carrier

GMAT Score: 720 ( IR:8, AW:4.5, Q:50, V:39)

Post MBA : I want to get into Supply Chain Management for a major firm.

Hi, you seem to have a good, solid, profile though the most obvious weakness is lack of managerial or leadership experience.
You might consider Kelley in Indiana; Emory – Goizueta in Atlanta, which specialize in Production or General Management. There’s also Michigan State U, Penn State U, Ohio State U, Arizona State U, Purdue, and University of Tennessee at Knoxville – all of which have specialization in Supply Chain/Logistics.

Good luck!

Joy

Top MBA Programs
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Dear Aringo Experts,

An Indian Male here, but non-IT.

Need some help regarding whether I have a shot at Ross, Duke, INSEAD and NYU

GMAT: 680 (Q48, V35)

WE: 4.5 yrs with EY in consulting & research in the Indian M&A and PE space (excellent career progression and coveted awards, worked across diverse sectors, leadership experience includes handling teams of 3-6 analysts on different projects); 2 years as an entrepreneur (presently running my own textile business - manufacturing, trading and wholesale - sales of INR12 million and reaching INR16 million this year)

GPA: 59.4% (missed first class by 0.6%) but graduated in business from a top-tier college of Delhi University

Extra-curricular: Quizzing since college. Have won numerous university-level and corporate-level quizzes representing college and EY (Have even won quizzes that were aired on national TV). Doing it for the last 8 years !!

Post-MBA goal: Short-term: IB/Consulting, Long-term: PE

Any other B-School suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
Hello,

I intend to apply to ISB in R2 this year. Please evaluate my profile for the same. The details are as mentioned below.

I have taken the GMAT thrice, last in Dec’15 when I scored 680 [Q 47, V 37, IR 6, AWA 5.5]. In my previous two attempts in Sep’15 and Nov’14 I had scored 600 [Q 49, V 23, IR 5, AWA 5] and 610 [Q 45, V 28, IR 5, AWA 5] respectively.

I will have completed 7 years [2009 – 16] of work experience in Mar’16. Throughout these 7 yrs I have worked in two infrastructure development companies in a project management role for construction projects. For the first two years I was in a hydro electric power plant construction project in Sikkim and for the remaining period I worked in a metro railway viaduct & stations construction project in Kolkata.

My academic qualifications are briefly mentioned below

Class X - ICSE 2000 - 89.83%

Class XII - ISC 2002 - 81.33%

B. Tech (Civil Engg.) – NIT Surat [2003 – 07]– CGPA 8.16 / 10

PGPACM – NICMAR, Pune [2007 – 09] – CPI 8.16 / 10

Right after my graduation, I have done post graduation in Advanced Construction Management, which is a course especially designed for project management in the construction industry and is not comparable to any other MBA course.

Also, I was the lead author (there were 2 co-authors) of an article regarding application of Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) in construction project selection that was published in ‘DECISION’ the IIMC Journal (Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta) in 2011.

I presented technical papers in some Technical Festivals during at IIT Roorkee, NIT Trichy, and in my own college NIT Surat.

Also I was event coordinator in one of the events during our college Techfest.

During my tenure in my first company, I had taken up a few CSR initiatives for the company.

Apart from this I was enthusiastic in playing cricket and football and represented my hostel / class / company in some small tournaments.

As is obvious from the above, I don’t have much ECA to speak of. Also, there is a one year gap after my Class XII boards, when I prepared for competitive examinations. Will these two factors be a major drawback in my application? Will the article that I published work as an advantage ?

Also, please give your views on my overall profile.

Also, please suggest which other B-schools may be targeted with this GMAT score and profile.
Send PM
Expert Reply
quintusbatiatus wrote:
Dear Aringo Experts,

An Indian Male here, but non-IT.

Need some help regarding whether I have a shot at Ross, Duke, INSEAD and NYU

GMAT: 680 (Q48, V35)

WE: 4.5 yrs with EY in consulting & research in the Indian M&A and PE space (excellent career progression and coveted awards, worked across diverse sectors, leadership experience includes handling teams of 3-6 analysts on different projects); 2 years as an entrepreneur (presently running my own textile business - manufacturing, trading and wholesale - sales of INR12 million and reaching INR16 million this year)

GPA: 59.4% (missed first class by 0.6%) but graduated in business from a top-tier college of Delhi University

Extra-curricular: Quizzing since college. Have won numerous university-level and corporate-level quizzes representing college and EY (Have even won quizzes that were aired on national TV). Doing it for the last 8 years !!

Post-MBA goal: Short-term: IB/Consulting, Long-term: PE

Any other B-School suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hi, your professional experience sounds great – love the awards and promotions. The extracurricular quizzing is interesting, but it would be great if you have anything else to add to it; I’d like to see something that has impact in the community or at least involves some teamwork, as quizzing seems a rather solitary pursuit. The entrepreneurial experience is fantastic – running your own textile business, with probably great leadership/managerial experience. Wonderful! GMAT is in the low range of almost all the schools – Duke would be the exception, where it’s around the average, but the rest of your profile might indeed compensate for it. I don’t see whether or not you have international experience; if so, highlight it – especially for INSEAD.

My only question would be why go from consulting to entrepreneurism and then back to consulting; you’ll need to have a convincing explanation for that.

Other schools to consider: London Business School, Tuck, Kellogg, Yale, MIT… for safety schools – Tepper and Emory.

Good luck!!

Joy

Top MBA Programs
Send PM
Expert Reply
x1Alpha wrote:
Hello,

I intend to apply to ISB in R2 this year. Please evaluate my profile for the same. The details are as mentioned below.

I have taken the GMAT thrice, last in Dec’15 when I scored 680 [Q 47, V 37, IR 6, AWA 5.5]. In my previous two attempts in Sep’15 and Nov’14 I had scored 600 [Q 49, V 23, IR 5, AWA 5] and 610 [Q 45, V 28, IR 5, AWA 5] respectively.

I will have completed 7 years [2009 – 16] of work experience in Mar’16. Throughout these 7 yrs I have worked in two infrastructure development companies in a project management role for construction projects. For the first two years I was in a hydro electric power plant construction project in Sikkim and for the remaining period I worked in a metro railway viaduct & stations construction project in Kolkata.

My academic qualifications are briefly mentioned below

Class X - ICSE 2000 - 89.83%

Class XII - ISC 2002 - 81.33%

B. Tech (Civil Engg.) – NIT Surat [2003 – 07]– CGPA 8.16 / 10

PGPACM – NICMAR, Pune [2007 – 09] – CPI 8.16 / 10

Right after my graduation, I have done post graduation in Advanced Construction Management, which is a course especially designed for project management in the construction industry and is not comparable to any other MBA course.

Also, I was the lead author (there were 2 co-authors) of an article regarding application of Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) in construction project selection that was published in ‘DECISION’ the IIMC Journal (Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta) in 2011.

I presented technical papers in some Technical Festivals during at IIT Roorkee, NIT Trichy, and in my own college NIT Surat.

Also I was event coordinator in one of the events during our college Techfest.

During my tenure in my first company, I had taken up a few CSR initiatives for the company.

Apart from this I was enthusiastic in playing cricket and football and represented my hostel / class / company in some small tournaments.

As is obvious from the above, I don’t have much ECA to speak of. Also, there is a one year gap after my Class XII boards, when I prepared for competitive examinations. Will these two factors be a major drawback in my application? Will the article that I published work as an advantage ?

Also, please give your views on my overall profile.

Also, please suggest which other B-schools may be targeted with this GMAT score and profile.

Hi there.
Your academics look very good, as does your professional experience – it’s not clear if you have any direct managerial experience, or just project management. The lack of community service is a drawback, but the fact that you have other activities will help to balance it. If you were chosen specifically out of many others to present the paper, do highlight that fact. The cricket and football playing and tournaments are very good – you can talk about those, especially if they enhanced your teamwork/leadership abilities. The GMAT is a bit low, though there are plenty of schools where it won’t be the deciding issue. I can’t comment on ISB in particular; if you are interested in other schools, please feel free to run them by us. Since I’m not sure if you are targeting a particular geographical area, and since you have not mentioned your goals, I won’t suggest specific schools at this time.

Good luck!!

Joy

Top MBA Programs
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 640 Q38 V39
Send PM
Dear Aringo Team,
I want to apply to the 3 spanish Business Schools (IESE, IE, ESADE) for the 2016 intake. For IESE I want to catch the R2 deadline on January 4.

Quick facts:
- GMAT single attempt 640 (Q38 V39 AWA 5.0 IR 7)
- German male, 29 years, 4 years work experience after graduation
- German Diploma (equivalent to Master) in "Business Engineering for Maritime Transport", that is Nautical Studies. Required to drive large cargo or passenger ships first as an Officer, later as a Captain. German Scale 1.6 ("good") which converts to GPA 3.9 .
- Active sea career on cargo ships and currently on a passenger vessel
- So far 3 promotions: Apprentice Officer, 3rd Officer, 2nd Officer, Safety Officer (Chief Officer)
- Leadership experiences in all positions; now leading 160 crew members in relation to ship emergency procedures and safety (other heads of departments organize their daily work routines)
- 3rd position in the ship's command after Captain and Staff Captain on a 144 m worldwide operating cruise ship for 350 passengers.
- Will achieve the Master Mariner License within the next contract, that is the permit to handle every ship worldwide, without restrictions, as a captain.

Short term goal: Transition into the upper shoreside management of a large company that has strings to the maritime sector. Examples that are based in my hometown Hamburg would be Siemens, ThyssenKrupp Marine, DNV-GL (world's largest classification society) or one of the numerous shipping companies such as Hamburg Süd, Hapag Lloyd or Maersk (international).

Long term goal: After a few years of economic experience I would like to take over the management of our family business, a maritime ship supplier. I want to use the business education and following experience to be able to make an impact there.

Extracurricular Activities:
  • Contributed to the development of Sea Traffic Management at the European Union co-financed MONALISA 2.0 project. Actively evaluated new concepts via the European Maritime Simulator Network with the Fraunhofer Center of Maritime Logistics at the Technical University Hamburg-Harburg.
  • Member of the University Student Body 2009-2010
  • High School Student Representative 2005-2006

Please kindly evaluate my chances for admission.

Thank you and kind regards,
Andreas
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Please evaluate my profile:
Name: Shashank
Citizenship: Indian
10th: 82%
12th: 76%
Under Grad: Mining Machinery Engineering.
(Mechanical engineering with specialization in Mining and construction equipment)
Under grad college: Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

Qualified IIT - JEE with all India Rank 5121
GPA : 7.2/10
GMAT Score: 710 - Q49 V37 IR7

Work Experience: 4 years 5 Months( July 2011- Present)
Company: Tata Steel Ltd
Designation: Manager - Maintenance
Working in an open pit captive coal mine,
Looking after Maintenanace of Rear Dumpers,
Job responsibilities: inventory management, human and non human resource management, preparing and complying to AOP. Preparing and complying to maintenance plan.

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Send PM
Expert Reply
r4nta wrote:
Dear Aringo Team,
I want to apply to the 3 spanish Business Schools (IESE, IE, ESADE) for the 2016 intake. For IESE I want to catch the R2 deadline on January 4.

Quick facts:
- GMAT single attempt 640 (Q38 V39 AWA 5.0 IR 7)
- German male, 29 years, 4 years work experience after graduation
- German Diploma (equivalent to Master) in "Business Engineering for Maritime Transport", that is Nautical Studies. Required to drive large cargo or passenger ships first as an Officer, later as a Captain. German Scale 1.6 ("good") which converts to GPA 3.9 .
- Active sea career on cargo ships and currently on a passenger vessel
- So far 3 promotions: Apprentice Officer, 3rd Officer, 2nd Officer, Safety Officer (Chief Officer)
- Leadership experiences in all positions; now leading 160 crew members in relation to ship emergency procedures and safety (other heads of departments organize their daily work routines)
- 3rd position in the ship's command after Captain and Staff Captain on a 144 m worldwide operating cruise ship for 350 passengers.
- Will achieve the Master Mariner License within the next contract, that is the permit to handle every ship worldwide, without restrictions, as a captain.

Short term goal: Transition into the upper shoreside management of a large company that has strings to the maritime sector. Examples that are based in my hometown Hamburg would be Siemens, ThyssenKrupp Marine, DNV-GL (world's largest classification society) or one of the numerous shipping companies such as Hamburg Süd, Hapag Lloyd or Maersk (international).

Long term goal: After a few years of economic experience I would like to take over the management of our family business, a maritime ship supplier. I want to use the business education and following experience to be able to make an impact there.

Extracurricular Activities:
  • Contributed to the development of Sea Traffic Management at the European Union co-financed MONALISA 2.0 project. Actively evaluated new concepts via the European Maritime Simulator Network with the Fraunhofer Center of Maritime Logistics at the Technical University Hamburg-Harburg.
  • Member of the University Student Body 2009-2010
  • High School Student Representative 2005-2006

Please kindly evaluate my chances for admission.

Thank you and kind regards,
Andreas

Hi, I think you have fantastic chances of acceptance. While your GMAT is a bit on the low side, it’s in the acceptable range for these schools, and your outstanding leadership experience and post-graduation opportunities make you an excellent candidate. Good luck!

Joy

Top MBA Programs
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  32   33   34   35   36   37   38  ...  75