GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 06 Dec 2019, 03:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread

new topic post reply Update application status  
Official Business School Representative
Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 04:08

Welcome to the official ISB PGP 2020-21 admissions thread.

Welcome prospective ISB applicants. Our team includes current students from the ISB PGP 2019-20 cohort & official representatives from the Admissions Team. We would want to use this platform to keep you updated on various admissions events and answer any relevant questions. If you have any query regarding your profile for ISB PGP 2020-21, the admission process, learning process, financials, curriculum, peer group, career opportunities, campus life, key dates, etc. feel free to post here. The students will be happy to share their PGP experience, address all your queries and help you through your Business School journey.
Team Admissions
Indian School of Business
PGP Class of 2020

No Profile Evaluation Requests Please. Thank you!

Application Deadlines

Round 2Round 3
Application DeadlineDecember 01, 2019January 01, 2020
Application FeeINR 7,500INR 10,000
Early Entry OptionINR 7,500INR 10,000
Reapplicant FeeINR 2,500INR 5,000

Key Links

Here are few important links which will help you understand the ISB PGP in a better way.

Here are some videos that may be relevant for you:

ISB School Moderator
G
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 04:43
Dear ISBOfficial Team,

Welcome to the Gmatclub.com; thank you for your time and effort in helping out the aspirants on their MBA journey. I am certain that everyone will find this an excellent opportunity to know more about the PGP experience, clarify doubts and strengthen their candidacy. Thank you once again for helping us build a stronger community. Feel free to reach out to me for any assistance.

BR
LeoN88
ISB Thread Moderator.
Manager
Manager
S
Schools: ISB '20
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 05 Nov 2019, 05:25
Hi ISB Team,

Thanks you for this great initiative.

Can you please throw more light on campus life? How different is the life in Hyderabad and Mohali campus in terms of students activities and exposure.I read that there are 28 clubs in ISB. What is the current number and if you can categorise them for example social clubs, professional clubs, sports clubs etc.

Also, if you can give details about the events like consilium, Advaita, BCG strategy cup etc.

Thanks.

Originally posted by shobhitkh on 05 Nov 2019, 05:22.
Last edited by shobhitkh on 05 Nov 2019, 05:25, edited 2 times in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 05:23
Dear ISBOfficial.

Thank you for this initiative to help out the aspirants.

I request you to advise me on the couple of application process related matters that I've mentioned below.

Firstly, I wanted to know whether my last year's application will be reviewed while evaluating my this year's application. Basically, I'm in the process of writing my essays for the current admission cycle, so I'm unsure whether it is advised to borrow content from the essays of the application I submitted previously.

Secondly, will I be at a disadvantage if I reach out to the same referee who recommended my candidature last year to recommend me this year as well. Also, will I be at a disadvantage to seek recommendation from a referee under whose supervision I worked for the first 6 months of my career back in 2015.

Thank you.
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Operations, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
WE: Operations (Health Care)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 05:29
I am also interested more on how the clubs run and how can someone participate in it?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 07:41
Hello ISBOfficial,

How is Round 2 different from Round 3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of applying in each round?

Thanks
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: ISB '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2019, 22:29
ISBOfficial LeoN88

I am Debashis Roy. I have been selected in PGP class of 2021. I would love to know if there is any whats app group of all the selected R1 candidates. I would love to be a part of that group. Kindly provide me the relevant link if possible. My contact no: 9874710439 and email: debashisroy231989@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V41
GPA: 4
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 07:20
hey!

I want to know how many days after I take GMAT. I need for the completion of the application.
What is the most time taking part of the application?

Thank you!
NUS School Moderator
V
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 10:22
priyatomar wrote:
hey!

I want to know how many days after I take GMAT. I need for the completion of the application.
What is the most time taking part of the application?

Thank you!

You can start your application and you can submit your application along with your GMAT score on Jan 1st, 2020 before 5 PM. (You can even take GMAT on Jan 1st)
NUS School Moderator
V
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 10:32
Debashis Roy wrote:
ISBOfficial LeoN88

I am Debashis Roy. I have been selected in PGP class of 2021. I would love to know if there is any whats app group of all the selected R1 candidates. I would love to be a part of that group. Kindly provide me the relevant link if possible. My contact no: 9874710439 and email: debashisroy231989@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Checkout this page.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 10945.html
GMAT Club Bot
Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread   [#permalink] 28 Nov 2019, 10:32

Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, warriorguy