GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 01 Apr 2020, 01:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Official Business School Representative
avatar
Joined: 18 Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2019, 23:32
2
1
For all candidates who are looking to Apply to ISB PGP today. The deadline is 11:59 PM. All the best!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jun 2019
Posts: 26
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2020, 10:20
Sir,
I submitted my application in round 2 and gave GMAT again to improve score. Can i get my score updated now?
Regards.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Mar 2019
Posts: 20
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2020, 10:58
I want to understand about the international exchange opportunities, and does this overlap with the placement time?
ISB School Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 763
Location: India
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2020, 18:44
ISBAditya wrote:
For all candidates who are looking to Apply to ISB PGP today. The deadline is 11:59 PM. All the best!

Posted from my mobile device


Thank you ISBAditya/Team for all the help and support.

Gratitude from the GMATClub.com team!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2020, 21:26
Hi,

I have applied in the 2nd round and chosen Hyderabad as my preferred location, I wanted to know if the interview calls for this location have been sent to the respective candidate and if the interview calls have begun?

regards,
A hopeful ISB applicant.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2020, 21:36
2
Hey, you can check the below forum, we have discussed there.

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021 : ISB - Page 20

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2020, 05:11
When will third round calls roll out ??

Posted from my mobile device
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1088
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2020, 06:48
mudit89 wrote:
When will third round calls roll out ??

Posted from my mobile device


After Jan 15th
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 46
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 00:25
R2 calls still expected?

Posted from my mobile device
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1088
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 00:47
elPatron434 wrote:
R2 calls still expected?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. Till Jan 31st. :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Aug 2019
Posts: 7
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 00:55
Has anyone from Mumbai/Bangalore received an offer yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Dec 2017
Posts: 73
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE: General Management (Internet and New Media)
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 01:00
I got an interview invite for Chandigarh but I live in Hyderabad and my preferred location was Hyderabad.

Is it common to get interview location as some place else than the preferred location?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2018
Posts: 41
Location: India
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V24
GMAT 2: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 01:31
sushforgmat wrote:
I got an interview invite for Chandigarh but I live in Hyderabad and my preferred location was Hyderabad.

Is it common to get interview location as some place else than the preferred location?

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations on the invite.
Was this for R2? If so when did you get the invite ?
_________________
"All problems are illusions of the mind"
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (D)
GPA: 4
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 01:38
1
chetan92
Chethan92 wrote:
th23autolink_encode_start_1w0gqzdqW3VybD1odHRwcyYjNTg7Ly9nbWF0Y2x1YiYjNDY7Y29tJiM1ODs0NDMvZm9ydW0vbWVtYmVybGlzdCYjNDY7cGhwP21vZGU9dmlld3Byb2ZpbGUmYW1wO3VuPWVsUGF0cm9uNDM0OjF3MGdxemRxXSB0aDIzYXV0b2xpbmtfYmJjb2RlX3N0YXJ0X2JfMXcwZ3F6ZHEgZWxQYXRyb240MzQgdGgyM2F1dG9saW5rX2JiY29kZV9lbmRfYl8xdzBncXpkcSBbL3VybDoxdzBncXpkcV0=th23autolink_encode_end_1w0gqzdq wrote:
R2 calls still expected?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. Till Jan 31st. :)


ISB tells until Jan third week we might get calls. Lets all hope! :please :please

Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai :-D

elPatron434 : Jitni anxiety humko apne board exams results ki nhi huyi, utne aapke R2 related posts dekhke hui hai sirji (I am assuming your gender, forgive me if otherwise) :tongue_opt3. A little hope is all it takes. Everything will be fine.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 46
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 01:41
ksengupta1211 wrote:
chetan92
Chethan92 wrote:
th23autolink_encode_start_jh4tfr8sW3VybD1odHRwcyYjNTg7Ly9nbWF0Y2x1YiYjNDY7Y29tJiM1ODs0NDMvZm9ydW0vbWVtYmVybGlzdCYjNDY7cGhwP21vZGU9dmlld3Byb2ZpbGUmYW1wO3VuPWVsUGF0cm9uNDM0OmpoNHRmcjhzXSB0aDIzYXV0b2xpbmtfYmJjb2RlX3N0YXJ0X2Jfamg0dGZyOHMgZWxQYXRyb240MzQgdGgyM2F1dG9saW5rX2JiY29kZV9lbmRfYl9qaDR0ZnI4cyBbL3VybDpqaDR0ZnI4c10=th23autolink_encode_end_jh4tfr8s wrote:
R2 calls still expected?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. Till Jan 31st. :)


ISB tells until Jan third week we might get calls. Lets all hope! :please :please

Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai :-D

elPatron434 : Jitni anxiety humko apne board exams results ki nhi huyi, utne aapke R2 related posts dekhke hui hai sirji (I am assuming your gender, forgive me if otherwise) :tongue_opt3. A little hope is all it takes. Everything will be fine.


:lol: :lol: Bhai Kya kare phati padi hai. Lol let's hope for the best
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2020, 11:50
Dear ISB Team,

Are the interviews still happening for R2 applicants(in bangalore)?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2020, 20:02
Hi.

I applied for R2 on 30-Nov with Interview preference set as Mumbai. My Application Status on ISB portal says "Evaluation received by ISB". Also, I received the Admission Update email from ISB saying selection deadlines for R2 would be 5-Feb.

A few questions:

1. Have any Profiles been rejected without an Interview call?
2. Are all R2 Interviews over?
3. If yes, then when were the R2 Interviews in Mumbai conducted?
4. Have all Applicants received the "PGP Admission Update" on email? Or has it only been sent partially?
5. Is there any official word from ISB about these updates?

Please help on all or any of the above.

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 46
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2020, 20:07
Vicky290 wrote:
Hi.

I applied for R2 on 30-Nov with Interview preference set as Mumbai. My Application Status on ISB portal says "Evaluation received by ISB". Also, I received the Admission Update email from ISB saying selection deadlines for R2 would be 5-Feb.

A few questions:

1. Have any Profiles been rejected without an Interview call?
2. Are all R2 Interviews over?
3. If yes, then when were the R2 Interviews in Mumbai conducted?
4. Have all Applicants received the "PGP Admission Update" on email? Or has it only been sent partially?
5. Is there any official word from ISB about these updates?

Please help on all or any of the above.

Thanks in advance.


Hello Vicky,
I shall try to answer your questions with the best of my knowledge. I'm waiting for an interview call too.

1. There is a possibility of people not being shortlisted for an interview. In that case, yes they would be rejected without an interview call.

2. There is no official word from ISB regarding this

3. Interviews in Mumbai were conducted on 4/5 January.

4. I believe every R2/R3 applicant has received the email.

5. As of now there is no official word on the updates other than the email we received.

Let's hope for the best.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jan 2020, 00:46
elPatron434 wrote:
Vicky290 wrote:
Hi.

I applied for R2 on 30-Nov with Interview preference set as Mumbai. My Application Status on ISB portal says "Evaluation received by ISB". Also, I received the Admission Update email from ISB saying selection deadlines for R2 would be 5-Feb.

A few questions:

1. Have any Profiles been rejected without an Interview call?
2. Are all R2 Interviews over?
3. If yes, then when were the R2 Interviews in Mumbai conducted?
4. Have all Applicants received the "PGP Admission Update" on email? Or has it only been sent partially?
5. Is there any official word from ISB about these updates?

Please help on all or any of the above.

Thanks in advance.


Hello Vicky,
I shall try to answer your questions with the best of my knowledge. I'm waiting for an interview call too.

1. There is a possibility of people not being shortlisted for an interview. In that case, yes they would be rejected without an interview call.

2. There is no official word from ISB regarding this

3. Interviews in Mumbai were conducted on 4/5 January.

4. I believe every R2/R3 applicant has received the email.

5. As of now there is no official word on the updates other than the email we received.

Let's hope for the best.

Posted from my mobile device


Thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jun 2018
Posts: 9
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2020, 20:05
1
Dear ISB team,

Can you tell the number of admit rolled out for r2?

And if further admits will be rolled out for Dec interviews held in Delhi for r2?.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread   [#permalink] 16 Jan 2020, 20:05

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 43 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ask Us Anything – ISB PGP 2020-21 Admissions | Official ISB Thread

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: warriorguy, LeoN88






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne