GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 08:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • 4 Steps to a 5 Star Recommendation

     November 14, 2018

     November 14, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    Nov. 14, 9 AM PST. Donna Bauman, Senior MBA Admissions Counselor and Lisa Cummings, MBA Admissions Counselor at Stratus have read tens of THOUSANDS of MBA recommendations during their time on top MBA admissions committees.
  • MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews

     November 15, 2018

     November 15, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    Learn the steps you need to take to ace your interviews and get accepted!

Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 11:55
Ooh that was fast! When did you complete the video interview for Yale?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 740 Q46 V46
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 12:19
1
Finished the video interview last night! Very (pleasantly) surprised by the quick turnaround!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 12:25
Super helpful, thanks! Congrats and good luck :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 740 Q46 V46
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 15:15
thelatermonths wrote:
Super helpful, thanks! Congrats and good luck :)


Thanks! Hope you get some good news soon too!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (FL)
GRE 1: Q158 V161
GPA: 3.02
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2018, 10:16
Got the confirmation email from CGSM on Monday that my app had been successfully submitted but have not received an email that the app was released to schools. Logged on to VIP page today and it shows it's been released to my six schools. Fingers crossed I hear about interviews soon! Anyone have any updates from UT/UCLA/USC/Emory/NYU/Georgetown?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (FL)
GRE 1: Q158 V161
GPA: 3.02
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2018, 10:16
Update! I got an interview at UT by email yesterday! WOO so excited. However - signed on to UCLA portal today and it showed missing official transcripts and score reports - weird since all of those were sent to the Consortium. I just went ahead and resent both to all schools. Wasn't aware that was necessary off the bat. Anyone else have that showing up across other school portals?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Sep 2017
Posts: 36
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2018, 11:54
hey guys, anyone else get any interviews?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Sep 2017
Posts: 36
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2018, 15:42
also how do you know when your application has been released to the schools? I received a "thank you for applying" from yale but nothing else. where do you see in your portal that you app has been released? thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (FL)
GRE 1: Q158 V161
GPA: 3.02
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2018, 07:18
1
mba2018pls wrote:
also how do you know when your application has been released to the schools? I received a "thank you for applying" from yale but nothing else. where do you see in your portal that you app has been released? thank you!

I got an email from the Consortium and on the VIP portal it shows a checklist of completed items and at the top near application status is shows in bold "your application has been released". Good luck! I just got notice from UCLA and Emory that my apps have been received but no other updates. Fingers crossed! Any other Emory UCLA applicants get interviews or updates?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2018, 10:07
Just got an interview invite for Ross! There's a link to schedule an interview, but no portal that I can check as far as I can tell. I also didn't receive any acknowledgment from Ross that they'd received my application, so I guess we just have to trust that the schools are working through the applications :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2018, 05:09
Has anyone asked Johnson whether CSGM apps are considered as R1 for interview/notification purposes?

Anyone heard anything from them?

Looking here:
https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Program ... tant-Dates
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Location: United States (MA)
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2018, 06:14
Emb294 wrote:
mba2018pls wrote:
also how do you know when your application has been released to the schools? I received a "thank you for applying" from yale but nothing else. where do you see in your portal that you app has been released? thank you!

I got an email from the Consortium and on the VIP portal it shows a checklist of completed items and at the top near application status is shows in bold "your application has been released". Good luck! I just got notice from UCLA and Emory that my apps have been received but no other updates. Fingers crossed! Any other Emory UCLA applicants get interviews or updates?



I got an interview for Anderson last night. I sent my app on oct 15th.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jun 2018
Posts: 6
Location: United States (NY)
Schools: Cnsrtm-Stern '21
GMAT 1: 700 Q40 V46
GPA: 3.24
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 07:08
Hey everyone! Does anyone have the Consortium recommender questions for this year? Not the mission recommender questions, the questions that get emailed to your other two recommenders. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2018, 06:04
1
STERLIKI wrote:
Hey everyone! Does anyone have the Consortium recommender questions for this year? Not the mission recommender questions, the questions that get emailed to your other two recommenders. Thanks!



How long have you known the applicant and under what circumstances? (1000 characters)

Please discuss any strengths you think may enhance the candidate’s performance in graduate studies and in a management career. (1000 characters)

What weaknesses do you think may affect the candidate’s performance in graduate studies and in a management career? (1000 characters)

Please make any additional comments which you think will help in assessing the candidacy of the applicant.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jun 2018
Posts: 6
Location: United States (NY)
Schools: Cnsrtm-Stern '21
GMAT 1: 700 Q40 V46
GPA: 3.24
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2018, 06:12
Thank you so much!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 09:16
energy2pe wrote:
Has anyone asked Johnson whether CSGM apps are considered as R1 for interview/notification purposes?

Anyone heard anything from them?

Looking here:
https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Program ... tant-Dates


Hopefully you've already got good news, but I just saw a post on Livewire about a Consortium applicant who got an interview at Johnson. Good luck!

Has anyone heard from Tuck? Looks like a lot of interview invites have gone out for folks who applied in September. Hard to tell what the timing for Consortium applicants is though -- last year's thread isn't any help since they changed the application calendar this year...
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 10:29
thelatermonths wrote:
energy2pe wrote:
Has anyone asked Johnson whether CSGM apps are considered as R1 for interview/notification purposes?

Anyone heard anything from them?

Looking here:
https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Program ... tant-Dates


Hopefully you've already got good news, but I just saw a post on Livewire about a Consortium applicant who got an interview at Johnson. Good luck!

Has anyone heard from Tuck? Looks like a lot of interview invites have gone out for folks who applied in September. Hard to tell what the timing for Consortium applicants is though -- last year's thread isn't any help since they changed the application calendar this year...



Thank you! I just heard back yesterday :)

I visited campus for Tuck, it is really pretty there. Hope you hear back as well! Is anyone at DivCo?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Location: United States (TX)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2018, 20:18
1
Hey All!

Hope you're all finding success and hearing from the schools of your choosing. Just wondering if anyone has heard from UC Berkeley or UNC.

Cheers.

EDIT: Went to previous years' chats re: Consortium and Haas and it seems pretty consistent: They genrally send invites for consortium applicants late November though middle December.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 946
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2018, 13:30
Consortium DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Invited to interview, 35 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:700 (Q43 V44), GPA: 3.53, Industry: Journalism and Publishing, WE 85, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 41 minutes ago, from United States, Industry: Health Care, WE 72, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

If you like my post press kudos +1

New project wSTAT(which Schools To Apply To?)

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 15:28
ojlwens wrote:
Hey All!

Hope you're all finding success and hearing from the schools of your choosing. Just wondering if anyone has heard from UC Berkeley or UNC.

Cheers.

EDIT: Went to previous years' chats re: Consortium and Haas and it seems pretty consistent: They genrally send invites for consortium applicants late November though middle December.


I heard from Haas in late October, about 2 weeks after submitting my app. Definitely surprised they got back to me so quickly considering timelines from past years!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake! &nbs [#permalink] 06 Nov 2018, 15:28

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 44 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.