Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 19:10 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 19:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Stern School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 122 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Thank you for your continued interest in the Cornell MBA and for starting an application for admission.

As a follow up to our recent email regarding updates to our application system, we are reaching out to let you know that our updates are complete and you may now log in to access your application. If you submitted your application for our Early Action deadline on September 8 or our October Round deadline on October 12, there may be items that appear incomplete. At this time, our team is working to process applications for review and if we are missing any of your application materials, a member of the Admissions Team will be in touch. Currently, there is no action you need to take.

Thank you for your patience as we implement this new system. We are excited about the updates, and hope that you enjoy the new application
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IESE '24 (A)
GRE 1: Q165 V163
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Kudos
I received this response:
Thank you for your email and follow up questions. We appreciate your patience as we work to transition applications to our new system!

Due to our application system upgrade, our IT team is working to migrate data over to the new application. Given that you submitted your application prior to our application upgrade, there may be items that appear incomplete. At this time, our team is working to process your application for review, and should anything be missing or needed, our team will reach out to you directly. Currently, there is no action you need to take.
Current Student
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3
Send PM
Oh okay. That’s a relief!
Current Student
Send PM
VikramJolly wrote:
Thank you for your continued interest in the Cornell MBA and for starting an application for admission.

As a follow up to our recent email regarding updates to our application system, we are reaching out to let you know that our updates are complete and you may now log in to access your application. If you submitted your application for our Early Action deadline on September 8 or our October Round deadline on October 12, there may be items that appear incomplete. At this time, our team is working to process applications for review and if we are missing any of your application materials, a member of the Admissions Team will be in touch. Currently, there is no action you need to take.

Thank you for your patience as we implement this new system. We are excited about the updates, and hope that you enjoy the new application
I got this mail from them. Didn’t even mail them anything. Still they have clarified.
Stern School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Yeah it’s in the paragraph below the dates. I can’t seem to share a screenshot for some reason. But yeah, a good reference to have atleast.
VikramJolly wrote:
Couldn’t see that written on the website. But good estimated date before we can assume of getting rejected
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 166
Send PM
Hi,

Would appreciate your support for profile evaluation-
Nationality- Indian
GMAT- 770
Work Ex - 52months (day of enrollment)
International work ex - 29 months
Industry- oil and gas , epc sector
Position- procurement engineer
Currently spearheading edtech business venture of the company in middle east market.
Certification- SAP MM, SIX SIGNA GREEN BELT, BLACK BELT, PMP(PDU CERTIFICATE ONLY, EXAM IN DEC 2021)
work exp in countries such as nigeria, saudi arabia, dubai etc...
Post mba career - consulting (operations/scm)
Long term- to head scm /operations division with amazon or walmart ...
Extra curricular- avg (motorcycle tours,
Community service- not much but have helped indian expat community to get repatriate from saudi to india in the midst of covid ..so there is one interesting instance....
Helped save my boss's life when he was having a heart attack...so
Not the usual ngo kinda exp bt yes do have some ... community impact examples..

Target school-
Top20 US Bschools, here requesting for cornell

Good essays-7/10
LOR- all good as have some interesting stories and have led multiple projects for big clients like aramco , sabic etc...
UG- mechanical engineering , 6.93/10 cgpa - avg University (top 30% in the class)

Looking forward to hearing from you...
Cheers

BR
Sk

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
smls wrote:
My status update is still showing a Submitted. Any one’s application status still showing "Submitted" other than Submitted?

Mine shows as submitted as well.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Send PM
I was just thinking about that! I have never seen in these forums anyone who said that got in with gmat/gre waiver (please, correct me if I’m wrong, and you have seen admitted ppl w/ waiver)

MBAHopeful9876 wrote:
How many of you guys applied with a test waiver? Are the chances statistically lower ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
From what I have seen, Ross and Darden are most likely to deny waiver requests, and Cornell is the opposite.

I was thinking more generally, not only from Cornell, some Schools had the Waiver process since R1, or at least R2 (Darden and Ross). But let’s see how many waivers holders will get in this cycle (I’m hoping that some get in, as it was stated that they will evaluate profiles without gre/gmat without negative bias). At Clear Admit seems like a huge chunk from Cornell got the waiver approval.

MBAHopeful9876 wrote:
It’s very recent (round 3 last year). And I saw 1 on clear admit who was admitted with a waiver. I’m more curious if they accepted all waiver requests or denied some. I did apply with a waiver and was accepted.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Jphs2021 wrote:
I was just thinking about that! I have never seen in these forums anyone who said that got in with gmat/gre waiver (please, correct me if I’m wrong, and you have seen admitted ppl w/ waiver)

Hey! I got into Darden with a test waiver. :)
I know someone who got into Cornell with a waiver last year (round 2).
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
Send PM
Rosh11496, Are you an Indian applicant?
Current Student
Send PM
Yup!
BSchool Moderator
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Rosh11496 wrote:
Yup!

Hi, Congrats! May i know your profile if you dont mind please? Do you hold any professional qualification to qualify for the Darden Test waiver? Thank you!
Current Student
Send PM
For sure!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Amazing!!! Congrats for your acceptance! ☺️☺️ And thank you for sharing with us!

Rosh11496 wrote:
Jphs2021 wrote:

Current Student
Send PM
5 years of WE in mergers and acquisitions at KPMG. Undergrad GPA of 3.8 (double major in finance and investment). CPA USA.

Jphs2021 wrote:
Amazing!!! Congrats for your acceptance! ☺️☺️ And thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you! :)

Rosh11496 wrote:
Jphs2021 wrote:

Originally posted by Rosh11496 on 21 Oct 2021, 10:18.
Last edited by Rosh11496 on 21 Oct 2021, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.
BSchool Moderator
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Rosh11496 wrote:
5 years of WE in mergers and acquisitions at KPMG. Undergrad GPA of 3.8 (double major in finance and investment). CPA USA.

Great profile and well deserved! All the best!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  20   21   22   23   24  ...  114   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts