[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "452_school_count"
Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 : IIM Bangalore - Page 3
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 23:41 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 23:41
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 429
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Anyone facing weird issue of password while creating account on iimb website?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 81
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.72
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Bangalore EPGP Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
What should be the world limit for SOP as it is not mentioned in the application?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: IIM (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Send PM
Last year it was 500 words
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
A limit of 600 words is mentioned, I guess
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 80
Schools: IIMC (A)
Send PM
For IIMB it has always been 600 words
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8919 [0]
Given Kudos: 3038
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
kartiknsit wrote:
What should be the world limit for SOP as it is not mentioned in the application?

600 words

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Hi, yesterday (05/08/23) i submitted the application and paid my application fee successfully but my application is still showing “incomplete”.

I was under the impression payment was the last step. Is there anything else that i must do to complete the application?

Anyone else facing this issues ?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Hello all
I know this is not the platform to discuss anything apart from IIMB but I am in a trouble.

I have my test booked on Aug-7 but due to conjunctivitis I wont be able to take the test. On this I had dropped a mail, logged a ticket and talked with GMAC customer helpline with all the necessary documents for a free rescheduling or free cancellation. But these actions were taken by me on 04th Aug and I was down since 03rd Aug.
to all the mails they have mentioned :we are escalating this matter to Pearson helpdesk for quicker resolution and thus we are closing now this ticket number. You will receive a direct reply.” But haven’t heard anything from the Pearson desk. Also they dont function during weekends.
Now when I tried to check if i can reschedule the exam , the GMAC system wont allow as it is within 24hrs window.

Please suggest what additional action I need to take .

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello all good evening! Does anyone have a visibility on how many admits are taken per application round? The IIM B wesite says there are toatal 75 seats. Wanted to check if applying for round 3 is good option or better to apply next year.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 267
Send PM
197369 wrote:
Hello all I know this is not the platform to discuss anything apart from IIMB but I am in a trouble. I have my test booked on Aug-7 but due to conjunctivitis I wont be able to take the test. On this I had dropped a mail, logged a ticket and talked with GMAC customer helpline with all the necessary documents for a free rescheduling or free cancellation. But these actions were taken by me on 04th Aug and I was down since 03rd Aug. to all the mails they have mentioned :we are escalating this matter to Pearson helpdesk for quicker resolution and thus we are closing now this ticket number. You will receive a direct reply.” But haven’t heard anything from the Pearson desk. Also they dont function during weekends. Now when I tried to check if i can reschedule the exam , the GMAC system wont allow as it is within 24hrs window. Please suggest what additional action I need to take . Posted from my mobile device

just go and take the exam...i don’t think anything else is possible right now
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
suv60168 wrote:
Hi, yesterday (05/08/23) i submitted the application and paid my application fee successfully but my application is still showing “incomplete”.

I was under the impression payment was the last step. Is there anything else that i must do to complete the application?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Kudos
shobhana1990 wrote:
suv60168 wrote:

Hi yes..i faced the same issue yesterday. They have replied that they are facing technical issue and that they will submit the application
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [1]
Given Kudos: 267
Send PM
Kudos
Alishbaa wrote:
Hi GMAT All study material available upto 50% off before round 1. 1)All official GMAT adaptive mocks available. 2) Egmat, GMAT whiz, Target test preparation, Magoosh, jamboree, Kaplan, Whizako, Career lab subscriptions available less than half price!! 3) Manhattan mocks available 4) If anyone wants GMAT Official Guides New Focused Edition 2023 (All 4 guides available) Kindly what’s app on phone no: 7807304793

How can you offer someone else’s subscription at 50 percent discount?

Alishbaa wrote:
Hi GMAT All study material available upto 50% off before round 1. 1)All official GMAT adaptive mocks available. 2) Egmat, GMAT whiz, Target test preparation, Magoosh, jamboree, Kaplan, Whizako, Career lab subscriptions available less than half price!! 3) Manhattan mocks available 4) If anyone wants GMAT Official Guides New Focused Edition 2023 (All 4 guides available) Kindly what’s app on phone no: 7807304793

can you explain how subscription will work...explain here itself if you are genuine
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Given Kudos: 80
Schools: IIMC (A)
Send PM
Kudos
Shreyash510 wrote:
Hello all good evening! Does anyone have a visibility on how many admits are taken per application round? The IIM B wesite says there are toatal 75 seats. Wanted to check if applying for round 3 is good option or better to apply next year.

Hello Shreyash,

Nobody has this visibility. Colleges choose students keeping in mind waitlist clearing, available spots. And, like all colleges say in many places, each round is equally important. So, you have an equal chance of getting accepted in any of the three rounds.

Here’s something to think about: As each round goes by, the batch starts to take shape. The college has to think about the indutry mix, gender ratio, avg GMAT etc. That’s why it is generally advisable to apply in the earlier rounds.

But, what I’d suggest is to apply when you’re really ready and have a strong essay prepared.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
https://forms.office.com/r/pcGJjXx98Y Hey! Kindly fill this form and help us (students of IIMB) in our project. Average time taken 3-4 mins. For any admission related queries, DM me. Will be happy to help :)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8919 [0]
Given Kudos: 3038
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, everyone,

IIM Bangalore has created an official group for communication. You can join the group using the following link

https://rb.gy/d0dug

IIM Bangalore is also doing Open house sessions

Open House events are scheduled in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai.

One-year MBA alumni will be available to share their experience and answer your queries.

If you haven’t yet signed up to meet us, please do here: https://iimb.viewpage.co/IIMB--EPGP
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 81
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.72
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Any calls for R1?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5  ...  44