GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 23:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: IMD Jan'18
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2017, 11:50
No, I was not told that.
Current Student
B
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2017, 13:06
Thanks again and good luck for the second one.
Mine is setup for Thursday, wasnt expecting it to be so soon. :P
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: First Impressions
They say that first impressions last for a long time. In my case, I hope that it’s true because the first impressions I have had of INSEAD in the Orientation Week have been nothing short of amazing. Overeager to start... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2017, 13:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Diversity + Conflict = Maximimum Growth
Welcome week. Done. Really well done. It’s Sunday night and nearly 2am. I have class in 6 hours, but I have an urge to sit here in silence and write. It feels like a month has gone by. Flipping through... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2017, 07:14
TurkishDelights wrote:
Kooooo wrote:
INSEAD websites says, "The latest date by which you can record the video is a week after the application deadline you are applying for."

On the other hand, I found the following statement in INSEAD Degree Programmes Application process Step by step guide 2017-2018:
"The latest date by which you can record the video is 48 hours after the application deadline you are applying for."

Does anyone have thoughts about this difference?

From my experience as R2 applicant, you have one week after the application deadline to submit the videos and not 48 hours.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm relieved :-D
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Jan 2017, 06:49
Done with my first interview! It was somewhere between a conversation to an actual interview.
I really liked the interviewer - he was very humble and smart! I felt like he knows me.
It was a very positive experience and he gave me a positive feedback!

Looking to schedule me the second one.

Peace.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2017, 17:55
Icecream87 wrote:
HI guys, congrats to all who got invited and best of lucks with the other schools for others.
Please don't forget to take a second to update your profiles and provide the forum with that useful data :)

wellwell Call your AO, she will make that happen.

Good luck!

Thanks guys,all sorted now

Sent from my SM-N910G using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2017, 21:49
Hey guys,

Just submitted my application few days ago... a bit struggled with my GMAT exam since was always out for business trip. But luckily could make it in time. Hopefully it won't be too late...
Already had GMAT waiver offer from other biz school but still want to try INSEAD since its the best.
Now preparing for video interview, any advice?

My profile if anyone interested:
Nation: China
WE: 90+
Industry: Manufacturing (Machinery & Construction)
Role: Program & Marketing manager

Hope could have the honor to meet you up finally in INSEAD xp
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 02:53
gienesis wrote:
Hey guys,

Just submitted my application few days ago... a bit struggled with my GMAT exam since was always out for business trip. But luckily could make it in time. Hopefully it won't be too late...
Already had GMAT waiver offer from other biz school but still want to try INSEAD since its the best.

Good Luck gienesis

Regarding the video interview:
1) Practice talking to a camera on your computer (Skype calls with friends can help)
2) Practice talking about leadership, MBA, INSEAD, Cultural shocks, and entrepreneurship.
3) It's not a big deal! 15 minutes and you'll be done with this.
4) Be yourself.

Cheers !
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 21:58
TurkishDelights wrote:
gienesis wrote:
Hey guys,

Good Luck gienesis

Regarding the video interview:
1) Practice talking to a camera on your computer (Skype calls with friends can help)
2) Practice talking about leadership, MBA, INSEAD, Cultural shocks, and entrepreneurship.
3) It's not a big deal! 15 minutes and you'll be done with this.
4) Be yourself.

Cheers !

Thanks TurkishDelights
Planning to do the interview tomorrow right before Lunar New Year lol
Your advice is really helpful!
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2017, 06:37
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find sample INSEAD video questions to practice with before doing 'the real thing'.
I have some sample questions for the Yale video interview, also provided by Kira, and wondered if they would be similar?
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2017, 06:43
charcb wrote:
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find sample INSEAD video questions to practice with before doing 'the real thing'.
I have some sample questions for the Yale video interview, also provided by Kira, and wondered if they would be similar?
Thanks!

Have a look at the second post of this thread. You'll see many GmatClub users debriefs and experiences from R1 and R2.
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD: MBA powered by Mindfulness
Since we arrived at INSEAD about 3 weeks ago, there’s been a tremendous amount of encouragement and support for us to develop a mindfulness practice. Yes, that’s right – the #1 international MBA program teaches its students about the importance... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 01:44
Hi R1 Applicants,
I have a question about the Diversity scholarships. I'm based in Western Europe and originally come from the Middle East. Should I apply for the diversity scholarship under the Middle East or Western Europe? or both?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 10:19
TurkishDelights wrote:
charcb wrote:
Hi everyone!
Thanks!

Have a look at the second post of this thread. You'll see many GmatClub users debriefs and experiences from R1 and R2.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB '18 (A), IIMA (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2017, 12:43
Any Indian candidates applying for Round 3?
Icecream87 - As per your mbaconnect for Sept 17 batch, do you think there is space for any Indian candidates left applying for Round 3?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2017, 21:52
Waiting for interview calls

Application Submitted on: 2017/01/25
GMAT: 720, Q50, V36
GPA: 3.75
WE: 50 months
Industry: Accounting
Submited on: 2017/01/25
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2017, 10:52
Great! So yesterday I had my second interview... so let's see how it goes :)

Both interviewers graduated quite a long time ago, though maintain the network through the Alumni club. First interview took 45 minutes, was rather conversational without an intention to challenge my aims. The person had the same background (incl. company) as I do and my arguments were extremely clear for him. He was interested in my 3rd essay and the way I spend time out of office.

Second interview took almost 2.5 hours. We met on a weekend for a cup of coffee and ended up chatting for quite a long time. I noticed, the interviewer was not keeping track of time and something like after 2 hours found that it is already quite late and asked me if I have any questions. I take it as a good sign, as seems I managed to capture his attention with our discussion. He is an entrepreneur and was interested in my opinion on this or that business idea, basing on my previous experience. Tried to challenge me a bit on not doing MBA, but going into consulting firm.

Standard questions are why MBA, why now, why INSEAD. Be ready to provide an answer, that fits your story. Anyway, this was discussed several times on the pages of this forum :)

Have my fingers crossed...
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2017, 16:52
aaand, if you haven't seen that yet, INSEAD is №1 again, according to FT

http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolra ... nking-2017
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Real Estate (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 01:52
#1 again!
Attachments

Meanwhile at INSEAD....jpg
Meanwhile at INSEAD....jpg [ 170.37 KiB | Viewed 1289 times ]

Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 30 Jan 2017, 01:52

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  39   40   41   42   43   44   45  ...  56    Next  [ 1111 posts ] 

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: uc26, pabpinor, MBAPrepCoach