GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 09 Apr 2020, 22:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Dec 2018
Posts: 15
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 03:28
1
Yep, gave it on the 5th in Mumbai as well :)

Do you know anyone from the 4th-5th batch who got an admit?

[quote="Youraisemeup"][quote="Amallals"]I guess we just have to be patient and keep our fingers crossed! :)

Did you give the interview in Mumbai?

All the best

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 03:41
Amallals wrote:
Yep, gave it on the 5th in Mumbai as well :)

Do you know anyone from the 4th-5th batch who got an admit?

Youraisemeup wrote:
Amallals wrote:
I guess we just have to be patient and keep our fingers crossed! :)

Did you give the interview in Mumbai?

All the best

Posted from my mobile device


Yea I know of a person who gave R3 in Mumbai on 18th jan and was selected by 23rd..
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GRE 1: Q163 V158
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 03:54
Should R2 folks still expect an invite? I know it's super optimistic but just wanted to check what others think about it.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 12
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (D)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.5
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 06:47
I see new admits reported on decision tracker. Were more admits rolled out today?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Location: India
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 08:59
asn3011 wrote:
Should R2 folks still expect an invite? I know it's super optimistic but just wanted to check what others think about it.

Posted from my mobile device


Adcom told me Feb 2 is the last day for R2 interview invites. Fingers crossed :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Location: India
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 09:00
Youraisemeup wrote:


Yea I know of a person who gave R3 in Mumbai on 18th jan and was selected by 23rd..


What kind of profile did this person have?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 21:52
Flamefist wrote:
Youraisemeup wrote:


Yea I know of a person who gave R3 in Mumbai on 18th jan and was selected by 23rd..


What kind of profile did this person have?

Posted from my mobile device


Dunno, he has updated on one of the forums only.. that's why I got all jittery :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jan 2020
Posts: 15
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 22:16
1
Has any Round 3 applicant actually been invited for interviews after 18th Jan? Should we assume that R3 is over or shall we hope for more invites once R2 is finally over? Looks like they're exhausting all options from R2 first.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2017
Posts: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 4: 710 Q49 V38


GPA: 2.93
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 22:42
I had my interview on 25th Jan. I did get a chance to talk to adcon representatives at the interview venue. As per them, R3 invites shall be rolling out till 10th feb.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jan 2020
Posts: 15
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 23:01
1
tushaar1995 wrote:
I had my interview on 25th Jan. I did get a chance to talk to adcon representatives at the interview venue. As per them, R3 invites shall be rolling out till 10th feb.

Posted from my mobile device


Ah! Good luck! I guess I'm out of the running then. Btw, I called the adcom yesterday and they said they'll roll out offers till 20th feb
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2020
Posts: 2
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (I)
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.44
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2020, 23:30
1
Gave my R3 interview in Mumbai on 18th Jan. I see some folks who got interviewed that day have already received admits (22nd Jan - based on this forum). Does that mean I am out of contention?
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2020, 21:42
jsarath91 wrote:
Gave my R3 interview in Mumbai on 18th Jan. I see some folks who got interviewed that day have already received admits (22nd Jan - based on this forum). Does that mean I am out of contention?


pata nahi mate. kind of weird
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2020
Posts: 10
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (D)
GRE 1: Q170 V152
GPA: 3.01
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2020, 20:58
Can we expect some interview invites today ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 12
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (D)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.5
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2020, 21:13
Hello people, have you received or heard of any more admits being rolled out after 22nd Jan.?
Please do share if you have any news!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2020, 22:29
cs911 wrote:
Hello people, have you received or heard of any more admits being rolled out after 22nd Jan.?
Please do share if you have any news!

Posted from my mobile device

hi, when did u interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 12
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (D)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.5
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2020, 01:55
Youraisemeup wrote:
cs911 wrote:
Hello people, have you received or heard of any more admits being rolled out after 22nd Jan.?
Please do share if you have any news!

Posted from my mobile device

hi, when did u interview?


Jan 4, Hyderabad
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2017
Posts: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 4: 710 Q49 V38


GPA: 2.93
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2020, 07:12
1
Anyone here who has been interviewed on 25th Jan- Blore location- and has got the admit?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2019
Posts: 12
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2020, 08:37
tushaar1995 wrote:
Anyone here who has been interviewed on 25th Jan- Blore location- and has got the admit?

Posted from my mobile device

Not yet. Still waiting.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2020, 04:39
Today is 2nd Feb, last date for R2 invites according to adcom, sodid anybody get an interview invite today?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Location: India
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2020, 04:41
tolearn wrote:
Today is 2nd Feb, last date for R2 invites according to adcom, sodid anybody get an interview invite today?

Posted from my mobile device


Nope. Given up hope.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 02 Feb 2020, 04:41

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  31   32   33   34   35   36   37  ...  43    Next  [ 843 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: warriorguy, LeoN88






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne