Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 03:01 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 03:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Stanford and Rotman Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Apple Inc
Own Kudos [?]: 124 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Saupayan: Mazumdar
Concentration: Economics, Leadership
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GRE 1: Q170 V160
GPA: 3.89
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all Michigan Ross Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hi guys please guide me how can I have a letter of support sent to adcom
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 117
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Michigan Ross Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
prasundps5 wrote:

Just email admissions? Say hey here is a xyz please add it to my file. Not much else you can do
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Apple Inc
Own Kudos [?]: 124 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Saupayan: Mazumdar
Concentration: Economics, Leadership
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GRE 1: Q170 V160
GPA: 3.89
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
creed1196 wrote:
Just email admissions? Say hey here is a xyz please add it to my file. Not much else you can do

Alternative would to have the person email it in to adcom directly

But does it help? Do they even consider it?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q84 V84 DI77
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.74
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
prasundps5 wrote:

By letter of support if you mean additional letter of recommendation, I had my project manager send the letter of recommendation to my waitlist manager directly. He mentioned that she acknowledged it and said that the letter has been added to my file. Hope this helps!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Schools: Tuck '26 (S)
GPA: 3
Send PM
I know current or former students can send "support letters", but I dont know the process.. I had two friends, one current student and the other alumni, who did it for me!
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1048 [0]
Given Kudos: 630
Schools: Ross '25 (M$)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
Send PM
prasundps5 wrote:

Process for sending a support letter:
Only Ross student ambassadors and alums can send a support letter. They can do so by filling a google form consisting of basic 4-5 questions. If you had/have made a positive connection at Ross, you can request them to fill/submit that form for you. If you know an alum who’s willing to write a letter for your candidacy and does not have the access to the google form, I can forward the link to them (feel free to DM their name and Umich email id). Also, don’t forget to share your email address submitted with the application as that’s how the support letter gets tagged to your application.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
soanpeak wrote:
By letter of support if you mean additional letter of recommendation, I had my project manager send the letter of recommendation to my waitlist manager directly. He mentioned that she acknowledged it and said that the letter has been added to my file. Hope this helps!

How do you get assigned a waitlist manager?

Missed the waitlist call yesterday. Is anybody able to summarize/ quick notes? Thanks a ton!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
PyjamaScientist wrote:
Process for sending a support letter: Only Ross student ambassadors and alums can send a support letter. They can do so by filling a google form consisting of basic 4-5 questions. If you had/have made a positive connection at Ross, you can request them to fill/submit that form for you. If you know an alum who’s willing to write a letter for your candidacy and does not have the access to the google form, I can forward the link to them (feel free to DM their name and Umich email id). Also, don’t forget to share your email address submitted with the application as that’s how the support letter gets tagged to your application.

Thanks for the information. This was really helpful
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q84 V84 DI77
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.74
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
creed1196 wrote:
How do you get assigned a waitlist manager?

You will receive an email from Michigan Ross with those details. I received it after a month . I was R1 waitlist. Not sure about the rimeline for R2

Timeline*
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 106
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
PyjamaScientist wrote:
Process for sending a support letter: Only Ross student ambassadors and alums can send a support letter. They can do so by filling a google form consisting of basic 4-5 questions. If you had/have made a positive connection at Ross, you can request them to fill/submit that form for you. If you know an alum who’s willing to write a letter for your candidacy and does not have the access to the google form, I can forward the link to them (feel free to DM their name and Umich email id). Also, don’t forget to share your email address submitted with the application as that’s how the support letter gets tagged to your application.

Hey, can you private message the link to me?
I had a couple of people sent in a letter of support but I think they sent a normal email
Manager
Manager
Send PM
soanpeak wrote:
You will receive an email from Michigan Ross with those details. I received it after a month . I was R1 waitlist. Not sure about the rimeline for R2

thank you!
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1048 [0]
Given Kudos: 630
Schools: Ross '25 (M$)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
Send PM
rgoel2305 wrote:
Hey, can you private message the link to me? I had a couple of people sent in a letter of support but I think they sent a normal email

I am not comfortable sharing it outside the Ross community. Feel free to DM the alum/current Ross student’s email address, and I can share it with them.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 133
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 62%
Send PM
Folks who have been waitlisted in R2, have you been assigned waitlist manager? I am thinking whether to wait or send the update to their admission email ID.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
omgmat2023 wrote:
Folks who have been waitlisted in R2, have you been assigned waitlist manager? I am thinking whether to wait or send the update to their admission email ID.

I have not. It said early April but keep us updated
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Any internationals who have applied in R3 for Ross?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44 (Online)
Send PM
nust2017 wrote:

I applied in round 2 and waitlisted without interview

omgmat2023 wrote:

no update from Ross for waitlist candidates until now
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
ehsan420 wrote:
nust2017 wrote:

I applied in round 2 and waitlisted without interview

omgmat2023 wrote:

no update from Ross for waitlist candidates until now

­
How many years of work experience do you have?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59  ...  62   
Moderators:
MBA Section Director
438 posts
Ross & Kellogg Moderator
203 posts
49 posts