[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "237_school_count"
Calling all OSU Fisher 2024 Intake MBA applicants Class of 2026 : Fisher (Ohio) - Page 2
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 23:56 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 23:56
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Operations (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Re: Calling all OSU Fisher 2024 Intake MBA applicants Class of 2026 [#permalink]
aashusuman1 wrote:
Hi all, does the official scores take time to reflect in fisher website? If yes, then how much. I sent mine 7 days ago.

You can drop them an mail stating you sent the score along with your registration number. If they have received it, they'll update it immediately on the portal. Same happened in my case.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all OSU Fisher 2024 Intake MBA applicants Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Can anyone provide the questions asked in Kira's video essay? I noticed very few Kira debriefs this year for Fisher
Hi, I am applying to Fisher in Round 2. Does Fisher offer application fee waiver in any way?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I applied in R2 and will be having my interview on 8th Dec
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
sanjay14765423 wrote:
Hi, I am applying to Fisher in Round 2. Does Fisher offer application fee waiver in any way?

Yes they do, when you register to watch one of their pre-recorded webinars and provide relevant details, they’ll give you an application fee waiver.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sanjay14765423 wrote:

I received one coupon code for fee waiver on mail. Didn’t watch any video.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
For my case I just mailed them and they automatically applied
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi guys. I have not been able to create a buckeye link account. I received a username after my application, and I am supposed to create an account, it keep saying "exceeded verification limit". I have reached out to the Adcom, they asked to reach out to Buckeye link, buckeye link asked to reach out to their ICT which I have done, but I haven't received a response since (over a week).
Does anyone else have this issue?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
What is the scene of LOR? i submitted the names, do they receive a link or what?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Calling all OSU Fisher 2024 Intake MBA applicants Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hi Abhishekanushi aashusuman1 sanjay14765423
sandysmk011821

Can anyone please send me the application essay question?

Also Do I need to keep my video On in the video assessment? (I know it's foolish question but still asking)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Nikita45 wrote:
Hi Abhishekanushi aashusuman1 sanjay14765423 Can anyone please send me the application essay question? Also Do I need to keep my video On in the video assessment? (I know it’s foolish question but still asking)

Yes you need to keep the video on.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Nikita45 wrote:
Hi Abhishekanushi aashusuman1 sanjay14765423 Can anyone please send me the application essay question? Also Do I need to keep my video On in the video assessment? (I know it’s foolish question but still asking)

yes. The admissions committee would want to see your body language and expressions while you deliver the answers. They basically want to gauge your personality so keep the camera on.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
i am filling my application and have received one mail regarding some assessment. Can someone plz help me understand what is difference between video assessment and kira interview assessment?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
same
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Other, Leadership
GPA: 3
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
how to get application wavier for R2 and i dont have 7 band in ielts still can i apply ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have completed my interview with Ms.Monica today. Very good interactive interview experience. Compared to other schools, Fisher asks a lot of lot questions particularly behavioral questions. I will recommend thoroughly practicing all the behavioral question types. They are pretty straightforward questions but considering 4-5 questions are asked continuously, it gets tiring to explain in detail or creativity while speaking. I had only one member from AdComs during the interview, even though the invite had 3 people.

Here are my questions.

1. Walk me through your resume
2. Why MBA, Why Now, and Why Fisher
3. What are your career goals, and how are you planning to seek internship and post-MBA career opportunities?
4. Tell me about a time when you have worked in a team and how you contributed.
5. Share a time when you received constructive feedback.
6. TMAT when there was a difference of opinion within the team. how did you resolve it? what did you learn?
7. TMAT when you displayed leadership qualities.
8. What challenges do you anticipate during your MBA?
9. What are your daily responsibilities at your current job, and what's the one thing that you like about your job?
10. What preparations have you made regarding your post-MBA goal?
11. Any questions for me?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38 (Online)
GPA: 3.7
WE:Science (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
can someone tell me about the video essay questions?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4