Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 15:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Location: India
Schools: Sloan '21, Rotman '21
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 07:33
rr1394 wrote:
Any Indian round 2 applicants received an invite for interviews yet?

Posted from my mobile device

I had applied on 14th.. Haven't heard anything yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 17
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Account Management (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 08:34
1
SherSuresh92 wrote:
Guys does anyone know the average GRE for Rotman? Did any of you guys get into Rotman based on your GRE by any chance? Kindly do let me know :please


Average GRE of 313 according to their website and their class of 2019 profile.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Location: India
Schools: Rotman '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V49
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 09:29
Bn1509 wrote:
rr1394 wrote:
Any Indian round 2 applicants received an invite for interviews yet?

Posted from my mobile device

I had applied on 14th.. Haven't heard anything yet.



Just checking. I had applied on the 4th haven't heard anything yet either.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 21:50
On the same boat here. I applied on the 6th of January. Yet to hear back.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2561
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 23:03
1
rr1394 wrote:
Any Indian round 2 applicants received an invite for interviews yet?

Posted from my mobile device


rr1394

From the Rotman decisions tracker, I see a few Indian applicants got the R2 interview invite.

TasneemHoda and one other private applicant.

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 11.32.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 11.32.25 AM.png [ 271.12 KiB | Viewed 3245 times ]

_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 23:50
1
Hi all

I had applied to Rotman MBA program on Jan 7th. The status of the application still says completed. Just had one query - if the status is completed without any change since the submission date, does that mean that the adcom has not yet seen my application or is there chance that they have viewed my application, but decided not to send an invite for interview. If they have viewed my application and decided not to invite for interview, when would they send the final decision of rejection/ waitlist. Earlier round applicants - request you to throw some light on the process followed.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 06:13
1
PavanJain wrote:
Hi all

I had applied to Rotman MBA program on Jan 7th. The status of the application still says completed. Just had one query - if the status is completed without any change since the submission date, does that mean that the adcom has not yet seen my application or is there chance that they have viewed my application, but decided not to send an invite for interview. If they have viewed my application and decided not to invite for interview, when would they send the final decision of rejection/ waitlist. Earlier round applicants - request you to throw some light on the process followed.


Hello Pavan !

I had submitted the application on Jan 8th and haven't received any response yet. I tried to connect with the admission committee via email, but they are not replying to the emails as of now.
As far as i know, we will receive a response before the 2nd Round Decision Deadline which is March 8, 2019.

""If you have met a Round Deadline with a fully completed application, we will ensure you have a response by the time frames indicated on our website: www.rotman.utoronto.ca""

Hope for the best :thumbup:
_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Posts: 17
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 06:28
Hi

Thanks for your reply. Ya, i got a similar response through an auto-reply for the mail I had sent to the admissions team. Lets hope for the best. :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 17
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Account Management (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 08:26
1
I applied on the 4th of January. I e-mailed the adcom I am dealing with that I had another offer from another institution that will expire on the 8th of February and I needed a response by then to do a holistic evaluation. I e-mailed on the 21st of January, the adcom is away until the 28th of January but told me that I would get a response either the 28th or 29th of January for an interview to follow shortly.

Good luck, I don't know why Rotman takes so long to send out interview invites, but I guess it's due to their overwhelming responsibilities.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Location: India
Schools: Rotman '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 12:10
rr1394 wrote:
Bn1509 wrote:
rr1394 wrote:
Any Indian round 2 applicants received an invite for interviews yet?

Posted from my mobile device

I had applied on 14th.. Haven't heard anything yet.



Just checking. I had applied on the 4th haven't heard anything yet either.



I has also applied on the 14th and haven't heard back yet. 2-3 weeks is what the general waiting time is I guess.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Oct 2017
Posts: 56
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 07:00
Are invites sent out on a particular day of the week (Monday, friday, etc?) or its just random?

Especially for Asian/Indian candidates.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V39
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 13:25
Hey guys - has anyone heard with regards to their applications in the last couple of days?

I am thinking of emailing the adcom to perhaps inquire as to the status of my application, what do you think? Or how should I best approach this?

I have a couple of interviews next week, but really would like to know where I stand with this application as Rotman is my first choice for schools in Canada.

Thanks so much!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 17
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Account Management (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 19:50
1
jtowers wrote:
Hey guys - has anyone heard with regards to their applications in the last couple of days?

I am thinking of emailing the adcom to perhaps inquire as to the status of my application, what do you think? Or how should I best approach this?

I have a couple of interviews next week, but really would like to know where I stand with this application as Rotman is my first choice for schools in Canada.

Thanks so much!


I e-mailed the adcom and she told me I would get invited to an interview early in the week and I haven't received a response yet. I decided that U of T, while prestigious, takes too long with their admissions process and the other schools want candidates more.

Good luck with your Schulich and Ivey interviews!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Sep 2017
Posts: 13
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 09:45
kungfury wrote:
jtowers wrote:
Hey guys - has anyone heard with regards to their applications in the last couple of days?

I am thinking of emailing the adcom to perhaps inquire as to the status of my application, what do you think? Or how should I best approach this?

I have a couple of interviews next week, but really would like to know where I stand with this application as Rotman is my first choice for schools in Canada.

Thanks so much!


I e-mailed the adcom and she told me I would get invited to an interview early in the week and I haven't received a response yet. I decided that U of T, while prestigious, takes too long with their admissions process and the other schools want candidates more.

Good luck with your Schulich and Ivey interviews!



I am kind of stuck in the same bubble. I have an interview with Schulich next week and have nothing from Rotman yet. I applied on the 28th December, however my last reference only completed the form on the 14th January. I was told they will process my application as soon as my remaining reference completes it. I don't know why Rotman takes so long. Rotman is my first preference as well.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: India
Schools: ISB '20 (A)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 21:39
For people who have received interview invites, did your online profile reflect any change to suggest invitation for interview?

Just wondering if one is not able to receive email from them, there will be other ways to confirm the same.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Location: Viet Nam
Schools: Rotman '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 22:31
anveetchawla wrote:
For people who have received interview invites, did your online profile reflect any change to suggest invitation for interview?

Just wondering if one is not able to receive email from them, there will be other ways to confirm the same.



Hi, for me there is no change on the online profile that reflects the invitation, the official invitation is sent via email. Hope that helps.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Location: Canada
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 3.24
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 22:51
Hi,
Any Canadian citizen or PR holder who is applying for the course? I need some information about scholarships and federal funding. I am clueless as to what extent will the federal funding cover the fees and expenses.

Can someone help out in this?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Location: United States (TX)
Schools: Rotman '21 (A$)
GRE 1: Q167 V161
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 14:24
1
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Guys does anyone know the average GRE for Rotman? Did any of you guys get into Rotman based on your GRE by any chance? Kindly do let me know :please

I got in with GRE. I think they have an outdated average GRE somewhere in their blog.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: India
Schools: Rotman '21 (I)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 03:33
Typically, how long does it take Rotman to inform the candidate about the admission decision after the interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2016
Posts: 25
Schools: Rotman '21 (A$)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 05:02
Creating a Whatsapp Group for students admitted to the program. Use this link to join
https://chat.whatsapp.com/ChIjsRlLoOSHpxXqAWbGNC
Others please drop a note or PM in case you've any questions regarding the admissions process. Happy to help :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021   [#permalink] 05 Feb 2019, 05:02

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 378 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)-Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne