It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 02:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

GPA: 3.86
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
Re: Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2016, 10:14
Hi everyone! Anyone else applying for the Master of Business Analytics program at Schulich? Just submitted my application this morning. :-D

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 640 Q37 V40
Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2016, 06:03
hola hyperb0la :)

best of luck with your application! haven't seen any action relating to the course you're talking about..hope you find company!

To the rest of the MBA applications, I would like to know if any of you explicitly asked for scholarship options at any point or it was just mentioned in your offer letters.

I'm am IMBA applicant and am waiting to hear from the admissions committee after my final round interview a few days back.

EDIT: Any other IMBA applicants here? Have you had your language proficiency tests?

Intern
Intern

Re: Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 10:27
Hi everyone,

Can anyone advise me if they had or heard of GMAT exemption from passing CFA level 1 when applying to MBA? I had a email back from admissions team about it and they said I don't need to take GMAT since I have passed CFA level 1. However, other than that, I don't see any reference to this on the official Schulich websites. Just wanted to see if there is anyone in the same situation as me. Thanks.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 16:56
hi guys. admitted today to the Schulich MBA programme at India. Add me to the whattsapp group +918826694421

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 23

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2016, 01:08
Hii..admitted to schulich india program,,can someone add to whatsapp group for india program..my mobile no-09602957165

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 23

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
MBA Section Director
P
Affiliations: GMAT Club

Kudos [?]: 3704 [1], given: 2420

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2016, 07:45
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

Kudos [?]: 3704 [1], given: 2420

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2016, 23:54
hi guys.
Am admitted to india campus.
PLease add me to the whatsapp group +6591079031

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 9

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2016, 00:15
Hi..i got an admit from Schulich India program..please add me to whatsapp group +919428332123..

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Marketing, Technology
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2016, 05:09
Hi

I have been asked for an interview for Schulich India campus for MBA(partly in India, then in Canada). Does anybody have suggestions on the interview questions?

Thanks,
Vishal Sharma

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Consulting)
Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2016, 11:36
vishalsharma wrote:
Hi

I have been asked for an interview for Schulich India campus for MBA(partly in India, then in Canada). Does anybody have suggestions on the interview questions?

Hi vishalsharma!

Congrats on your interview invitation! :)

I was recently interviewed in Toronto, it lasted for only 20 min. Here are the questions I suggest you prepare for:
- Why MBA? Why now?
- Why Schulich?
- How you will contribute to the program?
- What is one flaw that you feel you need to work on.
- What is needed to have a good team.
- Tell me something that is not in your resume/application.

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 3 [1], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2016, 19:43
This post received
KUDOS
Hi guys! Just to let you know that I got a call today from Schulich! I was admitted in round 3! :-D

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GPA: 3.9
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2016, 20:01
Congratulations idefix!
Which campus did you get admittance to?
When did you submitted your application? Could you share more about it please?

Posted from my mobile device

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2016, 20:33
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi ijdpdo!

I got admitted to the Toronto Campus (Keele).
I submitted my application on April 30th (last day of Round 3).
I was interviewed on June 2nd.

The interview was really short, only 20 minutes. I had prepared for several questions, but they only asked about 6:
- Why MBA? Why now?
- Why Schulich?
- How you will contribute to the program?
- What is one flaw that you feel you need to work on.
- What is needed to have a good team.
- Tell me something that is not in your resume/application.

My profile: I am a Canadian Permanent Resident since last year, but I am originally from Brazil. I am an Engineer and I have worked in the Engineering Industry, Finance, and (mostly) in IT (in the last 4 years). My GMAT score was 710.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :)

ijdpdo wrote:
Congratulations idefix!
Which campus did you get admittance to?
When did you submitted your application? Could you share more about it please?

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GPA: 3.9
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2016, 06:23
Thank you for sharing that idefix and once again congratulations.
It seems like all the process takes about 7 weeks! I was told it would take 2 weeks to know a decision, I applied for the January intake in R1 but I haven't hear anything from them, so I guess I have to wait just a bit longer ?.
Boa sorte para você!

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2016, 11:55
Hi ijdpdo!

Boa sorte para você também! :)

That's great you applied on Round 1! Better chances of admission!

They do take a while to come back to us. If you haven't heard for a while, I recommend you send them a friendly email from time to time. I actually got the "admitted call" two hours after I sent them an email!

ijdpdo wrote:
Thank you for sharing that idefix and once again congratulations.
It seems like all the process takes about 7 weeks! I was told it would take 2 weeks to know a decision, I applied for the January intake in R1 but I haven't hear anything from them, so I guess I have to wait just a bit longer ?.
Boa sorte para você!

Intern
Intern

Schools: Schulich Sept"18
GPA: 3.36
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 09:51
idefix wrote:
Hi guys! Just to let you know that I got a call today from Schulich! I was admitted in round 3! :-D

Congrats idefix!
I am also planning to apply for Business Analytics Masters program at Schulich. Can you shed some light on the essays asked in the application. Thx.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 09:54
hyperb0la wrote:
Hi everyone! Anyone else applying for the Master of Business Analytics program at Schulich? Just submitted my application this morning. :-D

Hi hyperb0la!
Best of luck with your application at Schulich.
I am also planning to apply for the Master of Business Analytics program at Schulich. Can you shed some light on the type of essays that were asked in the application. thx.

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 14:45
This post received
KUDOS
Hi prabh!

Thanks!

Here are written essay topics:

- Essay 1 - “How will the Schulich MBA degree help you achieve your short and long-term career goals?” (350 Word Maximum)
- Essay 2 - “Describe a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma. What strategies did you use to resolve the issue? What would you have done differently if faced with a similar situation? ” (Mine had 300 Words, I am not sure what is the maximum allowed) .

There are also Video essays:
- "If you could choose to live forever in a certain period of your life, which one would you choose (how old would you be) and why".
- "You are leading a project and you have to choose either more time or more money. Which one would you chose and why?"

prabh wrote:
idefix wrote:

Congrats idefix!
I am also planning to apply for Business Analytics Masters program at Schulich. Can you shed some light on the essays asked in the application. Thx.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 18:08
This post was
BOOKMARKED
idefix wrote:
Hi prabh!

Thanks!

Here are written essay topics:

- Essay 1 - “How will the Schulich MBA degree help you achieve your short and long-term career goals?” (350 Word Maximum)
- Essay 2 - “Describe a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma. What strategies did you use to resolve the issue? What would you have done differently if faced with a similar situation? ” (Mine had 300 Words, I am not sure what is the maximum allowed) .

There are also Video essays:
- "If you could choose to live forever in a certain period of your life, which one would you choose (how old would you be) and why".
- "You are leading a project and you have to choose either more time or more money. Which one would you chose and why?"

prabh wrote:
idefix wrote:

Congrats idefix!

Thx and kudos to you

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2016, 17:25
Hello Everyone! Got admitted to downtown campus. Any whatsapp group? Please add me up: 511 999974511

Re: Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!!   [#permalink] 21 Jul 2016, 17:25

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 301 posts ] 

Calling all Schulich (York) Fall Applicants: September 2016 Intake!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap