Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 16:46 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 16:46
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [2]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [0]
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Hi All, A current UCLA student recently wrote a short post on forum in which he/she nicely summarized benefits of choosing UCLA for MBA, student culture, and opportunities for MBA students. You can read that post here.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/benefits-of- ... 05164.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Less than 10 days for R1 apps. Who all are ready to submit their apps in R1?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
When is the MBA application due? It says October 2nd but there is no time given like the other schools have. Would it be at midnight in PST (the time zone of the school)?
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
throwaway132132 wrote:
When is the MBA application due? It says October 2nd but there is no time given like the other schools have. Would it be at midnight in PST (the time zone of the school)?

Good question! I just checked previous forum discussions and according to this forum post, 11:50 PST is the latest you can submit the app. Having said that, as that forum post is old and there is no official word from the admission team about app timing, you shouldn't be waiting until the last minute to submit your app.
Sia Admissions Representative
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [1]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi throwaway132132,

According to UCLA Anderson's FAQ, a complete application must be submitted by 11:59 PST on the date of the deadline to be considered for admission.

Good luck!

Susan

throwaway132132 wrote:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Why is this forum so quite? Where are all the R1 applicants at??
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 973 [1]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
raidenami wrote:

We are already putting in a lot of effort on our essays and other applications. Can't just hang around posting hashtags uner #applied #sad #harvardrejected #gettinginUCLA
hahaha
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Businessconquerer wrote:
raidenami wrote:

We are already putting in a lot of effort on our essays and other applications. Can't just hang around posting hashtags uner #applied #sad #harvardrejected #gettinginUCLA
hahaha

haha well good luck with the rest of your apps! I'm done with all of mine but compared with last two years, this forum is still suspiciously quite
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.81
Send PM
hey everyone! Does anyone know when interview decisions come out?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
chanjaso wrote:
hey everyone! Does anyone know when interview decisions come out?

Judging from last few years it seems like by mid October they start reaching out for interviews and it extends all the way to December.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [2]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.81
Send PM
Kudos
Based on conversations and historical data, I think we can expect first round of interviews to come out in the next few days. Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Kudos
I received an email today inviting me to interview at the Womenanderson weekend only if I'm able to commit to both days of the event. Otherwise, it says "we will contact you about interviewing through the regular process at a later time."

Not sure if that means I was selected to interview regardless of whether I attend the event but it reads that way. Anyway, figured I would share as a data point. Good luck to all!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [5]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Kudos