Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 09:04 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Sia Admissions Representative
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 502 [0]
Given Kudos: 250
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
What is going on with invites this time around? Anyone has a projected date based on previous information?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Has anyone been to the interview yet? Is it the same format and questions as previous years?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
It is so quiet in here. Not many applying to UCLA? Do we have an update on more interviews?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Any interview debriefs yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 502 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
The UCLA decision tracker is pretty quiet. I can't believe there aren't many applying to Anderson. Either people are being extra secretive about their invites :tongue_opt1 or the school seems to be doing multiple rounds of reading! Anybody's guess right now!

I see some recent invites from India, so my hopes are both rising and sinking simultaneously! :|

meme2019 wrote:
It is so quiet in here. Not many applying to UCLA? Do we have an update on more interviews?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 65
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Send PM
Radio silence over here - I've applied from Dubai.

meme2019 wrote:
What is going on with invites this time around? Anyone has a projected date based on previous information?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 502 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
I received an interview invite today at 5:30 am IST (5 pm Pacific Time). It seems like they are currently reviewing Indian applicants since there were two other updates from Indian applicants yesterday.

Couple of things I wanted to mention that might help those who are still waiting to hear:

1. It seems like they send invites at the end of the business day, pacific time. Observed this trend for Indian applicants at least, as I heard from RPSingh18 that he received the invitation at 5:30 am IST yesterday.

2. I logged into the portal an hour before the email came (maybe for the thousandth time) and noticed a change on the application details page. There's no change in status, but if you see the message in the image below and a few extra red crosses for transcripts/degrees appear in your checklist, take that as a positive sign of your email invite arriving shortly after (provided your application was complete and ready for review earlier). :)

Attachment:
Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 6.33.53 AM.png
Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 6.33.53 AM.png [ 93.71 KiB | Viewed 4500 times ]

I hope this helps in some way, and best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

variantguy wrote:
The UCLA decision tracker is pretty quiet. I can't believe there aren't many applying to Anderson. Either people are being extra secretive about their invites :tongue_opt1 or the school seems to be doing multiple rounds of reading! Anybody's guess right now!

I see some recent invites from India, so my hopes are both rising and sinking simultaneously! :|

meme2019 wrote:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Consulting (Health Care)
Send PM
I received an interview invite today too. Btw what did you do about the hard copy requirement for the degree certificate? I am planning on calling the admissions team about it tomorrow.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
My LinkedIn Profile just got checked out by the strategy team OF UCLA Anderson. I remember that McDonough did the same a week ago before releasing their decision.

I want others to tell if they got the same kind of notification?
Please keep the forums active guys, every small update can fill someone else with hope
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM