GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 22:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • 4 Steps to a 5 Star Recommendation

     November 14, 2018

     November 14, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    Nov. 14, 9 AM PST. Donna Bauman, Senior MBA Admissions Counselor and Lisa Cummings, MBA Admissions Counselor at Stratus have read tens of THOUSANDS of MBA recommendations during their time on top MBA admissions committees.
  • MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews

     November 15, 2018

     November 15, 2018

     10:00 PM MST

     11:00 PM MST

    Learn the steps you need to take to ace your interviews and get accepted!

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
INSEAD Thread Master
User avatar
B
Joined: 02 Aug 2017
Posts: 151
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Education)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2017, 20:21
Seems like I was a little impatient and in a hurry, did not scroll through this time. Thanks for pointing out.

And thanks for the best wishes

Sent from my BND-AL10 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
_________________

One day, all kids will have access to an excellent education

Denied
04 Dec, 2017
pr31 GMAT: 710, Q47, V40; GPA: 3.8; WE: 91 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Posts: 28
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 07:31
Received the interview invite on the decision date and I applied well before the early round deadline. Anybody on the same boat?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Invited to Interview
31 Dec, 1969
niks901 GMAT: 730, Q49, V41; GPA: 4; WE: 50 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Feb 2017
Posts: 16
GRE 1: Q168 V162
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 08:03
Hello folks...is there any whatsapp group for admits :)...Please PM me if there is or we can have one
Admitted
09 Dec, 2017
dhinchak45 GMAT: 750, Q51, V39; GPA: 3; WE: 54 months; India; via Phone
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Posts: 15
Location: India
Concentration: Human Resources, General Management
Schools: Tepper '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.33
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 09:33
Hey i got through kenan flagler if there is private whats app group can you please add me and pm me. and also wanted to know by when are we suppose to respond to the acceptance . i know its jan 8 but was confused if jan deadline is oly for deposit or both for deposit and acceptance. can some one help me with it
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 31 Jul 2016
Posts: 20
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 10:15
Mgmtfranc wrote:
Hello folks...is there any whatsapp group for admits :)...Please PM me if there is or we can have one


Please PM me too. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2017
Posts: 16
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 13:26
Has anyone decided yet that they will be attending? I have notified them already that I will be accepting (but haven't sent in a deposit yet).
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 18:47
SunthoshiTejaswi wrote:
Hey i got through kenan flagler if there is private whats app group can you please add me and pm me. and also wanted to know by when are we suppose to respond to the acceptance . i know its jan 8 but was confused if jan deadline is oly for deposit or both for deposit and acceptance. can some one help me with it


Please pm me the whats app group too.
I also wondering about the acceptance as well.
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 11
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 21:49
Hello Everyone and congratulations to all the admits,

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2017
Posts: 52
Location: Brazil
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 650 Q42 V38
GPA: 3.3
WE: Marketing (Other)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 06:42
Boston44 wrote:
Has anyone decided yet that they will be attending? I have notified them already that I will be accepting (but haven't sent in a deposit yet).


I am almost decided to attend, too! I will make the final decision by next week, when I will hear the feedbacks from the other schools.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2017
Posts: 16
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 07:27
goelvani wrote:
Hello Everyone and congratulations to all the admits,

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.



You'll receive your specific scholarship info after you are accepted. Without knowing anything about your profile, hard to say what the chances are of receiving a scholarship/fellowship. At best we'd all just be guessing. But I would be a little more concerned that there is less money available in Round 3. By that time, they likely will have given out fellowships to many of the students who will be attending and applied in Rounds 1 & 2. I would assume fellowship money in Round 3 would be more competitive, but it's still probably worth applying and seeing what happens.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Apr 2016
Posts: 21
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 2.81
WE: Asset Management (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 07:41
I'd love to know if there's a WhatsApp group, too. I joined the Admitted Students Facebook group but there are only around 25 people there, with no real activity so far :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2015
Posts: 23
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 08:02
Boston44 wrote:
goelvani wrote:
Hello Everyone and congratulations to all the admits,

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.



You'll receive your specific scholarship info after you are accepted. Without knowing anything about your profile, hard to say what the chances are of receiving a scholarship/fellowship. At best we'd all just be guessing. But I would be a little more concerned that there is less money available in Round 3. By that time, they likely will have given out fellowships to many of the students who will be attending and applied in Rounds 1 & 2. I would assume fellowship money in Round 3 would be more competitive, but it's still probably worth applying and seeing what happens.


And just to add on to what Boston44 mentioned, I went through I think class of 2019 or class of 2018 forum posts and found one person who applied in January and got a full fellowship. There are some instances of people getting partial merit scholarships for January round, myself included when I applied last year in January round. It would depend on how the class has shaped up in the first two rounds and whom are they specifically looking for to fill up the class.
Waitlisted
12 Dec, 2017
vinaysk92 GMAT: 740, Q48, V44; GPA: 3.5; WE: 48 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 11
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 09:35
PatriotNation wrote:
Boston44 wrote:
goelvani wrote:
Hello Everyone and congratulations to all the admits,

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.



You'll receive your specific scholarship info after you are accepted. Without knowing anything about your profile, hard to say what the chances are of receiving a scholarship/fellowship. At best we'd all just be guessing. But I would be a little more concerned that there is less money available in Round 3. By that time, they likely will have given out fellowships to many of the students who will be attending and applied in Rounds 1 & 2. I would assume fellowship money in Round 3 would be more competitive, but it's still probably worth applying and seeing what happens.


And just to add on to what Boston44 mentioned, I went through I think class of 2019 or class of 2018 forum posts and found one person who applied in January and got a full fellowship. There are some instances of people getting partial merit scholarships for January round, myself included when I applied last year in January round. It would depend on how the class has shaped up in the first two rounds and whom are they specifically looking for to fill up the class.


Thank you guys. Much appreciated.
Admitted
10 Dec, 2017
Classof2020 GMAT: 720, Q48, V40; GPA: 3.1; WE: 72 months; United States; via Phone
Waitlisted
11 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 710, Q45, V41; GPA: 3.82; WE: 60 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2015
Posts: 6
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE: Research (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 23:33
TodorovMillwall wrote:
I'd love to know if there's a WhatsApp group, too. I joined the Admitted Students Facebook group but there are only around 25 people there, with no real activity so far :)


Please PM me also the details of the Whatsapp Group, if any. I just received a mail from UNC regarding some document submission for international candidates and have no idea how to go about it.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! &nbs [#permalink] 15 Dec 2017, 23:33

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  13   14   15   16   17   18   19  ...  31    Next  [ 601 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: abhimahna, Amaranth



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.