It is currently 18 Jan 2018, 13:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 10:15
Mgmtfranc wrote:
Hello folks...is there any whatsapp group for admits :)...Please PM me if there is or we can have one

Please PM me too. Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 13:26
Has anyone decided yet that they will be attending? I have notified them already that I will be accepting (but haven't sent in a deposit yet).

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 18:47
SunthoshiTejaswi wrote:
Hey i got through kenan flagler if there is private whats app group can you please add me and pm me. and also wanted to know by when are we suppose to respond to the acceptance . i know its jan 8 but was confused if jan deadline is oly for deposit or both for deposit and acceptance. can some one help me with it

Please pm me the whats app group too.
I also wondering about the acceptance as well.
Thanks!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 21:49
Hello Everyone and congratulations to all the admits,

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 8

Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 650 Q42 V38
GPA: 3.3
WE: Marketing (Other)

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 06:42
Boston44 wrote:
Has anyone decided yet that they will be attending? I have notified them already that I will be accepting (but haven't sent in a deposit yet).

I am almost decided to attend, too! I will make the final decision by next week, when I will hear the feedbacks from the other schools.

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 07:27
goelvani wrote:

I am planning to apply for Round 3 and looking for some information on financial aid. I understand that the school sends scholarship emails after you submit the application. Is that correct? Secondly, does applying in Round 3 make it difficult to get the scholarships? I really want to apply but would not be able to join in case I do not receive a scholarship.

You'll receive your specific scholarship info after you are accepted. Without knowing anything about your profile, hard to say what the chances are of receiving a scholarship/fellowship. At best we'd all just be guessing. But I would be a little more concerned that there is less money available in Round 3. By that time, they likely will have given out fellowships to many of the students who will be attending and applied in Rounds 1 & 2. I would assume fellowship money in Round 3 would be more competitive, but it's still probably worth applying and seeing what happens.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 2.81
WE: Asset Management (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 07:41
I'd love to know if there's a WhatsApp group, too. I joined the Admitted Students Facebook group but there are only around 25 people there, with no real activity so far :)

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 08:02
Boston44 wrote:
goelvani wrote:

You'll receive your specific scholarship info after you are accepted. Without knowing anything about your profile, hard to say what the chances are of receiving a scholarship/fellowship. At best we'd all just be guessing. But I would be a little more concerned that there is less money available in Round 3. By that time, they likely will have given out fellowships to many of the students who will be attending and applied in Rounds 1 & 2. I would assume fellowship money in Round 3 would be more competitive, but it's still probably worth applying and seeing what happens.

And just to add on to what Boston44 mentioned, I went through I think class of 2019 or class of 2018 forum posts and found one person who applied in January and got a full fellowship. There are some instances of people getting partial merit scholarships for January round, myself included when I applied last year in January round. It would depend on how the class has shaped up in the first two rounds and whom are they specifically looking for to fill up the class.

Waitlisted
12 Dec, 2017
vinaysk92 GMAT: 740, Q48, V44; GPA: 3.5; WE: 48 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2017, 09:35
PatriotNation wrote:
Boston44 wrote:
goelvani wrote:

And just to add on to what Boston44 mentioned, I went through I think class of 2019 or class of 2018 forum posts and found one person who applied in January and got a full fellowship. There are some instances of people getting partial merit scholarships for January round, myself included when I applied last year in January round. It would depend on how the class has shaped up in the first two rounds and whom are they specifically looking for to fill up the class.

Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

Admitted
10 Dec, 2017
Classof2020 GMAT: 720, Q48, V40; GPA: 3.1; WE: 72 months; United States; via Phone
Waitlisted
11 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 710, Q45, V41; GPA: 3.82; WE: 60 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern

Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE: Research (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 23:33
TodorovMillwall wrote:
I'd love to know if there's a WhatsApp group, too. I joined the Admitted Students Facebook group but there are only around 25 people there, with no real activity so far :)

Please PM me also the details of the Whatsapp Group, if any. I just received a mail from UNC regarding some document submission for international candidates and have no idea how to go about it.

Denied
11 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 650, Q44, V34; GPA: 3.2; WE: 26 months; United States, PA; via Email
Intern
Intern
B

Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 650 Q42 V38
GPA: 3.3
WE: Marketing (Other)

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 06:07
ambhuj58 wrote:
TodorovMillwall wrote:

Please PM me also the details of the Whatsapp Group, if any. I just received a mail from UNC regarding some document submission for international candidates and have no idea how to go about it.

Hi, please PM me too if there is a whatsapp group! :)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 11:51
Does anyone know how to create a admitted student group?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Board of Directors
V

Kudos [?]: 1062 [0], given: 74

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 11:59
PatriotNation wrote:
Does anyone know how to create a admitted student group?

Ohh yes, I missed that. I will create one and post the link here. :)

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 12:43
Thanks abhimahna

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 21:54
anybody with scores like 720,710(particularly Indian) got an interview invite in 2nd round? or is it the end of road for such applicants?

Posted from my mobile device

Board of Directors
V

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2017, 08:00

Hi Admitted Candidates,

Join this thread to discuss anything and everything related to UNC Kenan Flagler post admit.

See you all soon! :)

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 17 Dec 2017, 08:00

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 363 posts ] 

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap