It is currently 20 Apr 2018, 09:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Healthcare
Schools: Olin '20 (M)
GRE 1: 322 Q161 V161
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2018, 12:50
1
This post received
KUDOS
I was told the results would probably be out mid-March. The decision deadline isn't until March 30th, but I was told by my interviewer that the results are usually out a couple weeks early, about 8 weeks from the application deadline.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2018, 20:02
I have my interview tomorrow. Please share your experience. What kind of questions they ask?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Schools: Foster '20 (S)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 15:47
Hello all,

I'm new to here, and I applied R3 a week ago. I'm curious from the data that two people already got invited for the interview. But I haven't heard anything...Adcom told me they would look at the applications after the deadline. Any clarification?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 12
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.2
Premium Member
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 15:31
msfan12 wrote:
I was told the results would probably be out mid-March. The decision deadline isn't until March 30th, but I was told by my interviewer that the results are usually out a couple weeks early, about 8 weeks from the application deadline.


Could be a big week this week! Fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 May 2015
Posts: 13
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
WE: Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 09:52
jameswolpert27 wrote:
msfan12 wrote:
I was told the results would probably be out mid-March. The decision deadline isn't until March 30th, but I was told by my interviewer that the results are usually out a couple weeks early, about 8 weeks from the application deadline.


Could be a big week this week! Fingers crossed.


All the very best to those waiting to hear back. The anxiety is killing me!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 620 Q45 V30
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 14:06
1
This post received
KUDOS
msfan12 wrote:
I was told the results would probably be out mid-March. The decision deadline isn't until March 30th, but I was told by my interviewer that the results are usually out a couple weeks early, about 8 weeks from the application deadline.


I honestly hope they release the results mid-March. My interviewer, an admissions officer I met in San Francisco, told me that the results would be out around Mar 22, a week earlier than the decision deadline. Fingers crossed! How are you all dealing with your anxiety?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 19:20
It would be great if they could let is know the results earlier, albeit unofficially!

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Location: India
Schools: Foster '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.56
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 02:05
Hey guys,

Has anymore created a WhatsApp group or other discussion forum for admitted students? If not, kindly drop me your phone numbers at +91 7506799684 so that I can create one. It would be nice and interesting to know your batchmates in advance and may be people in same region can meet. We will keep adding people to the group.
Admitted
18 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 720, Q50, V38; GPA: 3.56; WE: 50 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 22
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.39
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 06:41
loken1211 wrote:
Hey guys,

Has anymore created a WhatsApp group or other discussion forum for admitted students? If not, kindly drop me your phone numbers at +91 7506799684 so that I can create one. It would be nice and interesting to know your batchmates in advance and may be people in same region can meet. We will keep adding people to the group.


Hi Congrats :)

When did you apply? R1 or R2? and when did you get the result?
Invited to Interview
02 Feb, 2018
subi007 GMAT: 730, Q49, V40; GPA: 4; WE: 36 months; India; via Email
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2018, 21:03
2
This post received
KUDOS
I wrote to my interviewer on the decision dates and he said while they are trying to get it out before the March 30th date, it may not be possible as they are short staffed.
We may need to wait till March 30th for a result.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 620 Q45 V30
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2018, 22:24
binoyvalson wrote:
I wrote to my interviewer on the decision dates and he said while they are trying to get it out before the March 30th date, it may not be possible as they are short staffed.
We may need to wait till March 30th for a result.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


binoyvalson I really hope that we don't have to wait until then, but you may be right. I just noticed that the Foster website updated the decision notification date to Mar 30. My deadline to confirm enrollment decisions for other schools is Apr 1, so this would be cutting it too close! Ah, the anxiety and dilemma!! :?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 07:43
swapnak wrote:
binoyvalson wrote:
I wrote to my interviewer on the decision dates and he said while they are trying to get it out before the March 30th date, it may not be possible as they are short staffed.
We may need to wait till March 30th for a result.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


binoyvalson I really hope that we don't have to wait until then, but you may be right. I just noticed that the Foster website updated the decision notification date to Mar 30. My deadline to confirm enrollment decisions for other schools is Apr 1, so this would be cutting it too close! Ah, the anxiety and dilemma!! :?


My deadline is March 23! I don't know whether I should risk declining the other school without knowing how I stand at Foster. If I confirm the other school and get admitted at Foster, I would still chose Foster and then lose a lot of money. Not the kind of stress I want now!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 620 Q45 V30
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 10:31
binoyvalson wrote:

My deadline is March 23! I don't know whether I should risk declining the other school without knowing how I stand at Foster. If I confirm the other school and get admitted at Foster, I would still chose Foster and then lose a lot of money. Not the kind of stress I want now!


Woah, that's a tough call for sure! I am sure you will make the right one, though. Hang in there!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 12
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.2
Premium Member
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 13:18
binoyvalson wrote:
swapnak wrote:
binoyvalson wrote:
I wrote to my interviewer on the decision dates and he said while they are trying to get it out before the March 30th date, it may not be possible as they are short staffed.
We may need to wait till March 30th for a result.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


binoyvalson I really hope that we don't have to wait until then, but you may be right. I just noticed that the Foster website updated the decision notification date to Mar 30. My deadline to confirm enrollment decisions for other schools is Apr 1, so this would be cutting it too close! Ah, the anxiety and dilemma!! :?


My deadline is March 23! I don't know whether I should risk declining the other school without knowing how I stand at Foster. If I confirm the other school and get admitted at Foster, I would still chose Foster and then lose a lot of money. Not the kind of stress I want now!


Can you politely request an extension to the deadline? It has worked for me in the past, as adcoms certainly can respect a candidate wanting to make the most informed decision possible. Worth a shot.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: United States (WA)
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 13:24
jameswolpert27 wrote:
binoyvalson wrote:
swapnak wrote:
[quote="binoyvalson"]I wrote to my interviewer on the decision dates and he said while they are trying to get it out before the March 30th date, it may not be possible as they are short staffed.
We may need to wait till March 30th for a result.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


binoyvalson I really hope that we don't have to wait until then, but you may be right. I just noticed that the Foster website updated the decision notification date to Mar 30. My deadline to confirm enrollment decisions for other schools is Apr 1, so this would be cutting it too close! Ah, the anxiety and dilemma!! :?


My deadline is March 23! I don't know whether I should risk declining the other school without knowing how I stand at Foster. If I confirm the other school and get admitted at Foster, I would still chose Foster and then lose a lot of money. Not the kind of stress I want now!


Can you politely request an extension to the deadline? It has worked for me in the past, as adcoms certainly can respect a candidate wanting to make the most informed decision possible. Worth a shot.[/quote]I have been reminded of the 2 week deadline post decision a couple of times. Guess I did not expect that decision to come so soon! But I guess it is worth a shot!

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Location: China
GMAT 1: 670 Q51 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q51 V29
GPA: 3.58
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2018, 07:43
Hi all, does anyone have any news from Foster for the decision? Do we have to wait until the end of March? one week to go!! keep fingers crossed~
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Nov 2017
Posts: 12
Schools: Stern '20 (S)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 05:51
Did anyone else who applied in R3 get invited to a video interview?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Location: United States (WA)
Schools: Foster '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q46 V42
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 12:24
Round 2 applicant/interview, just got the call! :)
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!   [#permalink] 23 Mar 2018, 12:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 262 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbsingh



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.