Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:13 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2016 Intake)Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Hi All.......I got a phone call informing acceptance. However, Yet to receive an email. Did you all receive email?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2016 Intake)Class of 2018 [#permalink]
varun92 wrote:
Hi All.......I got a phone call informing acceptance. However, Yet to receive an email. Did you all receive email?

The mail I suppose will be sent out in a couple of days while the phone calls are a more personalized way of reaching out to admitted students.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
prashanth90 wrote:
Hey guys
Congrats on the admit for all you guys.
how was the decision notified ?

Regards
Prashanth

Prashanth, assessing from the trend until now, it seems all the admitted students have received a phone call, while the status on the application portal remains the same.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys....Starting a https://gmatclub.com/chat group. Please PM me or Sankalp your contact numbers.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I got a email from them and dont know what this means.Anybody any idea?
Thank you for your continued interest in pursuing a W. P. Carey Graduate degree. The Admission Committee has completed an initial review of your application and found many strengths. However, they have determined that additional information is needed in order to make a final decision.

Your recruiter will be reaching out to you shortly with more details.

The next review date for your application will be February 5, 2016. Once again, we are still very interested in you and we look forward to guiding you through this process.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Got the same email. Guess it means wait listed.:(
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [1]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Kudos
Conratulations to all those who got accepted and good luck to the waitlisted candidates. It is not over yet, so hold on guys. Please update the school and the result in your profiles as that helps the forum maintain correct statistics.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
They asked me to take the GMAT before 5th Feb. I took it in 2011 and have not studied for it since then. Do not want to risk it by taking the GMAT unprepared again and getting a bad score the second time. Told em I had plans for taking it June next year and applying to B-schools after that, Kindly consider my application based on my current profile if possible. I cannot take the GMAT unprepared right now and risk future applications as well. :(

Guess I will be applying next year again.

Well best of luck to everyone else :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi usufzoeb,
They asked me to retake the GMAT too-I have a current score of 680- guess they are unwilling to admit students below 700 this time.
whats your current score?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yours is quite a good score compared to mine. I got a 610 on my GMAT with 46 on Quants and 28 on Verbal back in 2011. Did not need it for my previous b-school so never took a second go at it.

I think you should go for it am sure with a little bit of effort you would go over the 700 band easy.

Best of Luck buddy! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
hey guys
got dinged for the full time MBA . Got offered evening MBA ? Any advice?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got waitlisted :( :( any advise from someone?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Just checking if anyone below 700 got admitted for R1? Most of the admitted seems to have >=700 making me a little bit skeptical about my fate.But, I am still hopeful that a good interview can still make a difference.

Originally posted by 2016formba on 12 Dec 2015, 04:15.
Last edited by 2016formba on 12 Dec 2015, 05:35, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q60 V60
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
I applied with a GRE score of 323 in priority consideration round and gave my interview a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how they assess GRE scores? There last year class profile shows a GRE average of 306 (520 GMAT through ets conversion tool) and a GMAT average of 672 (which makes a difference of 150 points!!!) so I'm not sure if this year they're going to consider GREs by converting to GMAT or will they evaluate it completely differently from the GMAT. Any info would be great.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fluorankit-Buddy even i got waitlisted .Did they advise you on anything ? I got a email asking me to attempt GMAT again .
2016formba: Buddy mine score was 680 and they have asked me to write GMAT again, I doubt if they have accepted anyone in R1 with score below 700.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q36 V49
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello all..

Congratulations to all who received an offer (and welcome if you are accepting).
I am first year Full time MBA student at W. P. Carey. Shoot here if you have any questions and I will try my best to answer. However, all of you will receive all the details really soon from the school so no need to worry.

Once again congratulations and all the best to waitlisted and other candidates...

Regards,
Sid
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Other, Marketing
GPA: 3.61
WE:Research (Consulting)
Send PM
siddhu161 wrote:
Hello all..

Congratulations to all who received an offer (and welcome if you are accepting).
I am first year Full time MBA student at W. P. Carey. Shoot here if you have any questions and I will try my best to answer. However, all of you will receive all the details really soon from the school so no need to worry.

Once again congratulations and all the best to waitlisted and other candidates...

Regards,
Sid

Hello. I am an international applicant. I wanted to inquire if i can be accepted with the February deadline for international students along with financial aid even if i apply to this round?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts