Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:44 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: Steel Authority of India Limited
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.08
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Texas A&M ThreadMaster
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT Date: 09-16-2015
GRE 1: Q162 V158
GPA: 3.72
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: Steel Authority of India Limited
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.08
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Has anyone from Round 3 heard back from the school with an interview invite? I see that the processing of the documents on ASU Priority List is quite slow. Is it with everyone or all your documents are cleared from that list?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
keats wrote:
Has anyone from Round 3 heard back from the school with an interview invite? I see that the processing of the documents on ASU Priority List is quite slow. Is it with everyone or all your documents are cleared from that list?

I heard back. Write an email to Ryan Hess. He is very helpful. He immediately uploaded all my documents and confirmed me that my application is under review now. All the best :)
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
CrazyPanda wrote:
keats wrote:

I heard back. Write an email to Ryan Hess. He is very helpful. He immediately uploaded all my documents and confirmed me that my application is under review now. All the best :)

I want to know what's the status of my application. How do I reach out to him? Can I even reach out to him directly? Did you mail from your ASU mail ID?

Thanks!
Director
Director
Send PM
CrazyPanda wrote:
keats wrote:

Yes, he has been of great help! He is just amazing. In just 3 days, he has helped me clear all my items except one.
Director
Director
Send PM
sidceg wrote:

I want to know what's the status of my application. How do I reach out to him? Can I even reach out to him directly? Did you mail from your ASU mail ID?

Thanks!

2-3 days after the submission of your application you must have got an e mail to set up your asu id. You can check your status on the link https://my.asu.edu/ after inputting your credentials. Hope this helps.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
keats wrote:
sidceg wrote:

Thanks!

2-3 days after the submission of your application you must have got an e mail to set up your asu id. You can check your status on the link https://my.asu.edu/ after inputting your credentials. Hope this helps.

It shows "Pending items, See priority tasks." And says my English requirements, GMAT score and transcripts are pending. However, I have sent the official documents by the deadline.
Director
Director
Send PM
sidceg wrote:
keats wrote:
sidceg wrote:

Thanks!

It shows "Pending items, See priority tasks." And says my English requirements, GMAT score and transcripts are pending. However, I have sent the official documents by the deadline.

Yes, the "Priority tasks" has all the pending items. I had 4 items in pending too and then I contacted Ryan. He says that because of the volume of applications they have received, it takes 2-3 weeks to get updated. You can now contact him and I am sure that he'll help you with the process.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Had anyone from Feb 1st deadline got an interview invitation ??? any indians ??? I got that 'forwarded for review' email on 14th Feb.....
Manager
Manager
Send PM
keats wrote:

Yes, the "Priority tasks" has all the pending items. I had 4 items in pending too and then I contacted Ryan. He says that because of the volume of applications they have received, it takes 2-3 weeks to get updated. You can now contact him and I am sure that he'll help you with the process.

I have contacted him and we are working to fix the issue. Thanks! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q43 V37
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
keats wrote:

I sent most of my documents in December and in early January with my recommenders finishing their part on February 1st and 2nd. There was an ASU system maintenance for 2-3 days after that and on Feb 5th my recommendation letters were cleared from the priority list. On Monday February 6th I received an interview invite which I scheduled for tonight via Skype.

Rebecca Mallen from the admission team has been the one helping me in the last few months and she's always been really helpful !

Here's what my profile looks like :

Canadian, Male, 31
Work experience : 5 years in operations / supply chain
TOEFL : 114
GMAT : 650
GPA : 2.9

I believe I had great recommendation letters and essays but we'll see on April 7th :wink:

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who have been admitted so far !
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

I am Pranitha from India and I applied for Round 3 , I see from the thread that people are waiting to hear back from the college.

I submitted all my documents and the college received all my relevant documents on the 10th Feb( They took time to locate my transcripts and TOEFL scores). I was wondering as to how long did people from other rounds take (approximately) to hear back on getting an interview. I am just trying to understand the long pole here as i am getting nervous with every single day that passes by.

Please drop in any note that you think might help me with this question, Thanks in advance :)

Originally posted by pranithamakam on 22 Feb 2017, 10:23.
Last edited by pranithamakam on 23 Feb 2017, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Has anyone from Round 2 got an interview invite??
Director
Director
Send PM
vivek6199 Round 2 results have already been released. So, I am assuming that all the invites have been out by now.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
I checked MYASU. Status is shown as In review".

I submitted my applcation on 1st February. However, my pending items in MYASU got cleared on 12th February.

Do I still have chances for an interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vivek6199 wrote:

I submitted my applcation on 1st February. However, my pending items in MYASU got cleared on 12th February.

There is huge competition for ASU this year. Till the time they say rejected, every applicant have a chance. I don't think they called any Indian from Feb 1st deadline. But I am sure interview invites will come by atleast 1st week of march for some indians.
Director
Director
Send PM
My app went in for review today. Don't know whether they'll even consider me for this round. ASU has been overly competitive this year. In fact, the US News ranking that is expected to come out in mid March will definitely show a huge jump in ASU's rankings. I am predicting that it'll be easily among top 30 US based programs.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
CrazyPanda wrote:
vivek6199 wrote:

There is huge competition for ASU this year. Till the time they say rejected, every applicant have a chance. I don't think they called any Indian from Feb 1st deadline. But I am sure interview invites will come by atleast 1st week of march for some indians.

Sorry to break in, Indian here, got an invite last week. Interview on February 28. Keep the hopes high. :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts