Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 14:46 It is currently 06 May 2024, 14:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Schools: SMU '21 (S)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 129
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 104 [0]
Given Kudos: 105
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Feeling damn nervous confused and disheartened [#permalink]
AT FIRST, calm down...

Quant:

go through all manhattan quant guides, understand the solved examples in book deeply and learn how to apply those basic.

secondly challenge would be DS question, understand strategy and train your mind to think to handle DS question, it will come while doing practice many question.

Source for practice: OG2020 (at least do it 2 times), do analysis from error log for og2020
later give same mock which you have taken recently and do analysis and find your weakness and strength to work on remaining time.
Verbal:

CR & RC ; SEARCH notes from gmat club itself and start practicing...

if possible and can read then go through power score bible for cr and rc not need any book... it demand practice.

for sc: download gmat club grammer book, and then approach either manhattan sc.

note: at point of time, if you feel you need more push then plan to go for e-gmat verbal course asap.

Before 10 days, sit for another free mock and see, where do you stand... and do analysis and work on it..

in last days try to give 4-5 mock to get exact feel of exam,to handle anxiety.

Last but not least, be consistent if you will miss even single day schedule it might push you back from your plan and it is do able....

believe in your strengths, rest leave to almighty :) ..

Nitishnautiyal wrote:
I just registered myself for the GMAT so that I can actually start studying for it and stop procrastinating.

I registered for the test with 82 days left . Now I am at 70 days left .

In the twelve days I only did research ordered the manhattan strategies 9 books and bought the self paced Princeton review course online .

As soon as I registered for the test the next day being a Sunday and knowing nothing about the gmat I just started a practise test and scored 300 , I did the test just like that and had constant botherations and disturbances from the house and also checked my phone from time to time .

Should I take the 300 score seriously as means to what my worth would be in the gmat ?

Also till now I have only did research on how to study etc etc and yesterday only started studying properly . I have started with sentence correction in the Manhattan test strategies prep and simultaneously watching some videos online ,

I am getting too confused and nervous , is my approach alright ?
Please help

Is going through all the Manhattan strategy books , the official gmat guide and Princeton review course more than enough ? And I should stop watching YouTube videos ?

I am losing confidence in myself and feeling like the gmat is something very tough and that I won’t be able to do it , I am
Not a dumb guy I am also a working professional running my own two businesses but I can take out time from 6pm onwards towards studying

I have now 70 days left , can someone please tell me what to do and I’ll follow that blindly as that should be my strategy to prep

Awaiting a positive and eager response guys

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Feeling damn nervous confused and disheartened [#permalink]