It is currently 24 Feb 2018, 00:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 39
Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 22:19
Hi Friends ,

I need to fill my Application form for GMAT , when started I was asked to answer many questions whose answer may depend on how much score I will be getting in the exam .
So have one question that how important it is to fill all the fields in the form accurately or we can fill the information based on current understanding and later can be changed .
I heard , but not very sure, that the GMAT will be sending application to 5 colleges on my behalf and this cost is also included on the test cost .
Also, let me know if there is any guide, post or an existing thread which I can use to understand it better .

Best wishes !!
Top Contributor
Senior RC Moderator
User avatar
P
Status: It always seems impossible until it's done!!
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 1109
Location: India
WE: General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 22:31
Top Contributor
gmat4varun wrote:
Hi Friends ,

I need to fill my Application form for GMAT , when started I was asked to answer many questions whose answer may depend on how much score I will be getting in the exam .
So have one question that how important it is to fill all the fields in the form accurately or we can fill the information based on current understanding and later can be changed .
I heard , but not very sure, that the GMAT will be sending application to 5 colleges on my behalf and this cost is also included on the test cost .
Also, let me know if there is any guide, post or an existing thread which I can use to understand it better .

Best wishes !!


1. There is no application form. You create your profile at mba.com and name should match your ID proof. I guess you are Indian based on your username. So use your name in passport to create the profile. Since passport is mandatory proof for Indians. After you create your profile, you can choose the date for your test.

2. GMAC doesn't send your application. They Send your score to the schools you have selected. You have to fill separate application for the schools you are targeting.

Hope it helps.
_________________

Become a GMAT Club Premium member to avail lot of discounts

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 39
Re: Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 23:41
Gnpth wrote:
gmat4varun wrote:
Hi Friends ,

I need to fill my Application form for GMAT , when started I was asked to answer many questions whose answer may depend on how much score I will be getting in the exam .
So have one question that how important it is to fill all the fields in the form accurately or we can fill the information based on current understanding and later can be changed .
I heard , but not very sure, that the GMAT will be sending application to 5 colleges on my behalf and this cost is also included on the test cost .
Also, let me know if there is any guide, post or an existing thread which I can use to understand it better .

Best wishes !!


1. There is no application form. You create your profile at mba.com and name should match your ID proof. I guess you are Indian based on your username. So use your name in passport to create the profile. Since passport is mandatory proof for Indians. After you create your profile, you can choose the date for your test.

2. GMAC doesn't send your application. They Send your score to the schools you have selected. You have to fill separate application for the schools you are targeting.

Hope it helps.



Thank you for your reply.
So you mean that the other information , like which region of US you need to pursue MBA etc, which need to be filled in the form are not going to play any major role further ?
VP
VP
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 1286
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: 339 Q170 V169
Re: Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 00:50
gmat4varun wrote:
Thank you for your reply.
So you mean that the other information , like which region of US you need to pursue MBA etc, which need to be filled in the form are not going to play any major role further ?
Those are just survey questions. The actual GMAT exam doesn't need any of that data (you can take the GMAT exam even if you don't plan to use the score you get).
_________________

Ascore Prep | Bangalore

Re: Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now   [#permalink] 01 Aug 2017, 00:50
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Filling GMAT form , not sure of many fields as of now

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR FEBRUARY
Math Revolution - $69/mo Type Coupon Code: HOTDEAL2
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - $75 off all packages Valentine's special. Valid until Feb. 15
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.