GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 22 Jan 2020, 18:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GRE or GMAT for US bchsool

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GRE or GMAT for US bchsool  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 00:27
I am confused about what should I take, GRE or GMAT.I want US bschool admit but GRE is am comfortable with in a short span of available time.I also need scholarship to fund my education.Please guide me what should I do.And which bschools should I target.

Posted from my mobile device
HEC & IMD School Moderator
P
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
Schools: HEC'22 (J), IMD '22
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: GRE or GMAT for US bchsool  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 02:10
Hi Bikramjeet ..
You can take whichever suits you. You can also check on your targeted school's website about their recommended score for both. Generally, GMAT is preferred over GRE for MBA but there is no impact if you take the GRE. We do not know anything about your profile to give your suggestions on B-Schools. You need to introspect, what you want to do and your interests. After doing introspection, find the schools which can help you in achieving your goal. You can prioritize schools by aligning your profile with school's requirement. For further discussion, you can post here and look for valuable resources. All the best.

Bikramjeet wrote:
I am confused about what should I take, GRE or GMAT.I want US bschool admit but GRE is am comfortable with in a short span of available time.I also need scholarship to fund my education.Please guide me what should I do.And which bschools should I target.

Posted from my mobile device

Experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad | gmatbusters
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Marketing
GPA: 3.35
Reviews Badge
Re: GRE or GMAT for US bchsool  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2019, 01:47
Both GRE and GMAT are okay I suppose but you should check once again with the Admission Board at the B-school you're going to apply. If they accept both, feel free to choose based on your interest!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GRE or GMAT for US bchsool   [#permalink] 06 Dec 2019, 01:47

GRE or GMAT for US bchsool

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: DigitsnLetters