It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 08:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 46
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '18
GMAT 1: 600 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.24
Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2017, 23:30
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi,

I am Jibbi James, a Great Lakes Institute Of Management Alumnus (Class of 2016). I am a part of the Admissions team at Great Lakes and I also handle the Marketing at Great Lakes. All those who want to know more about Great Lakes and wish to participate in the Admission Process for PGPM Class of 2018-19 (Application Deadline Cycle 2: 31st Jan, 2018), may use this forum to post their queries. Candidates with 2+ years of experience can apply to the PGPM. In case if you want to know more about Great Lakes 2 year PGDM program for candidates with 0-2 years of work experience, you may also post in here. Would be delighted to help you through your MBA journey!

Jibbi James
Great Lakes Institute of Management
PGPM Class of 2016

Great Lakes Decision Tracker | Admission Deadlines





PGPM/PGDM common highlights


  • Globally benchmarked curriculum
  • 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. (Chennai Campus)
  • 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
  • Perspectives from 120+ Though Leaders
  • Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
  • Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
  • Rich peer group with diverse Industry experience.
  • 7000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
  • PGPM at Chennai campus is Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
  • 27.5 Acre LEED Platinum Green campus in Chennai & 7.2 Acre campus in Gurgaon
  • PGPM & PGDM at both Chennai and Gurgaon campuses is AICTE approved


PGPM/PGDM Rankings (Chennai Campus)


  • Outlook: 3rd in One Year Programs (2017)
  • Business World: 4th in One Year Programs (2017)
  • Careers 360: 4th in Private B-Schools (2017)
  • Business India: 9th in Top B-schools (2016)
  • Business Today: 14th in Top B-schools (2017)
  • Analytics India Magazine: 1st among Top 10 Analytics B-Schools (2016)



About PGPM program


  • 1 Year Fast track MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience
  • Program details: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm
  • Placement highlights:
    • PGPM 2017 Avg. CTC of 12.33 lakhs p.a. for Chennai campus and 10.51 lakhs p.a. for Gurgaon campus
    • PGPM 2017 Highest Domestic CTC of INR 34.5 Lakhs per annum offered by an e-commerce multinational and Highest International CTC of USD 100,000 offered by an FMCG company*
    • Offers by marquee recruiters like Accenture, Adobe, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Daimler, Dell, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, HCL, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, McKinsey, Mu Sigma, OYO Rooms, Scope International, Shell, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, ZS Associates to name a few (Chennai Campus)
  • Program fees Chennai Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/financials
  • Program fees Gurgaon Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgpm/financials
  • Admissions Process & Eligibility criteria: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/admission-process


About PGDM program



Application Form fee: INR 2000.

Last edited by Jibs on 17 Jan 2018, 02:11, edited 7 times in total.
Admitted
27 Dec, 2017
himanshukamra2711 GMAT: 610, Q47, V28; GPA: 3.84; WE: 48 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 08:20
@himanshu you got an admit from great lakes??

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Posts: 19
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '19
GMAT 1: 580 Q47 V23
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 08:35
Congratz himanshukamra,

May i know Wen u got the email regarding the admission ?
Just asking to know when results rolling out started.




Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 37
Location: India
GPA: 3.84
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 08:40
yes brother

Pravish21 wrote:
@himanshu you got an admit from great lakes??

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 37
Location: India
GPA: 3.84
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 08:41
i got the email yesterday brother and maximum persons to whom i know got interviewed have got their results yesterday only.

Manbarasan wrote:
Congratz himanshukamra,

May i know Wen u got the email regarding the admission ?
Just asking to know when results rolling out started.




Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2017, 03:11
Did anybody get a call from great lakes gurgaon??if yes please let everybody know

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 May 2017
Posts: 8
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2017, 03:22
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Jibs wrote:
Hi,

I am Jibbi James, a Great Lakes Institute Of Management Alumnus (Class of 2016). I also handle the Marketing at Great Lakes. All those who want to know more about Great Lakes and wish to participate in the Admission Process for PGPM Class of 2018-19 (Application Deadline Cycle 1: 30th Nov, 2017), may use this forum to post their queries. Candidates with 2+ years of experience can apply to the PGPM. In case if you want to know more about Great Lakes 2 year PGDM program for candidates with 0-2 years of work experience, you may also post in here. Would be delighted to help you through your MBA journey!

Jibbi James
Great Lakes Institute of Management
PGPM Class of 2016

Great Lakes Decision Tracker | Admission Deadlines





PGPM/PGDM common highlights


  • Globally benchmarked curriculum
  • 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. (Chennai Campus)
  • 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
  • Perspectives from 120+ Though Leaders
  • Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
  • Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
  • Rich peer group with diverse Industry experience.
  • 7000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
  • PGPM at Chennai campus is Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
  • 27.5 Acre LEED Platinum Green campus in Chennai & 7.2 Acre campus in Gurgaon
  • PGPM & PGDM at both Chennai and Gurgaon campuses is AICTE approved


PGPM/PGDM Rankings (Chennai Campus)


  • Outlook: 3rd in One Year Programs (2017)
  • Careers 360: 5th in Private B-Schools (2017)
  • Business Today: 7th in Executive MBAs (2015)
  • Business World: 9th in One Year Programs (2015)
  • Business India: 10th in Top B-schools (2016)
  • Analytics India Magazine: 1st among Top 10 Analytics B-Schools (2016)



About PGPM program


  • 1 Year Fast track MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience
  • Program details: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm
  • Placement highlights:
    • PGPM 2017 Avg. CTC of 12.33 lakhs p.a. for Chennai campus and 10.51 lakhs p.a. for Gurgaon campus
    • PGPM 2017 Highest Domestic CTC of INR 34.5 Lakhs per annum offered by an e-commerce multinational and Highest International CTC of INR 67 Lakhs per annum offered by an FMCG company*
    • Offers by marquee recruiters like Accenture, Adobe, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Daimler, Dell, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, HCL, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, McKinsey, Mu Sigma, OYO Rooms, Scope International, Shell, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, ZS Associates to name a few (Chennai Campus)
  • Program fees Chennai Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/financials
  • Program fees Gurgaon Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgpm/financials
  • Admissions Process & Eligibility criteria: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/admission-process


About PGDM program




Hi Jibbi,

Could you please tell what all is needed to fill in the application of Great Lakes PGPM for cycle 2?
Is essay required to be submitted?


Regards.

Last edited by Blossom1907 on 01 Jan 2018, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Aug 2017
Posts: 2
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2017, 00:05
Hi Jibbi,

Some people who had interview in cycle 1 got mails as confirmation regarding admission. So results are out??? What about the people who got selected for gurgaon campus?? Clan you kindly clarify a bit regarding this??
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Aug 2017
Posts: 2
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2017, 00:39
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/27
GMAT: 610, Q47, V28
GPA: 3.84
WE: 48 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

himanshukamra2711
Congrats Himanshu,

Just a query... where did your pi took place ..i mean in which city?? I just have doubt that whether they have declared the final list of cycle 1 or they are releasing mails location wise. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 37
Location: India
GPA: 3.84
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2018, 07:47
preethikakade7
hi,
happy new yr and thanks.

pi location was bengaluru,i really don't think so that the results are out as per the city coz one friend of mine was interviewed in hyderabad,one in Mumbai,and one in Delhi and they all have received email confirmation for Chennai campus


preethikakade7 wrote:
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/27
GMAT: 610, Q47, V28
GPA: 3.84
WE: 48 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

himanshukamra2711
Congrats Himanshu,

Just a query... where did your pi took place ..i mean in which city?? I just have doubt that whether they have declared the final list of cycle 1 or they are releasing mails location wise. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Sep 2017
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '19
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V26
GPA: 3.9
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2018, 01:19
Hi,
I'm Aditya
Age 24
X: 88%
XII:88%
B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering CGPA: 8.84/10
Presented an International Journal on Communication Link while interning at National Aerospace Laboratories.
Presented a Journal at a National Level Conference on Renewable Energy held in my Engineering College.
Work ex : 25 months at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Currently Volunteering at an NGO in Bangalore.
Gmat score is 590 (Q 46, V 26)

Please let me know if I have to take the GMAT once again to improve my chances of selection.
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Nov 2017
Posts: 60
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2018, 02:05
2
This post received
KUDOS
ADiCR7 wrote:
Hi,
I'm Aditya
Age 24
X: 88%
XII:88%
B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering CGPA: 8.84/10
Presented an International Journal on Communication Link while interning at National Aerospace Laboratories.
Presented a Journal at a National Level Conference on Renewable Energy held in my Engineering College.
Work ex : 25 months at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Currently Volunteering at an NGO in Bangalore.
Gmat score is 590 (Q 46, V 26)

Please let me know if I have to take the GMAT once again to improve my chances of selection.


Hey Aditya, the profile looks good. But I guess the work exp is a little less. You are eligible though.
Your acads are strong. You can give it a shot as deadline (24th Jan) is very near.
If you retake the exam it'll not allow you enough time to work on your essays.

Thanks,
Ankit Kaushik
Admitted
17 Dec, 2017
divyamurali GMAT: 620, Q47, V29; GPA: 3.9; WE: 50 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Posts: 19
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '19
GMAT 1: 580 Q47 V23
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 01:27
divyamurali wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/17
GMAT: 620, Q47, V29
GPA: 3.9
WE: 50 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

Hi divya
Wen u got the results?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2018, 08:20
Hi Folks,

I am planning to apply in the Round 2 of class'19 , the following are my credentials:

1. 10th (CBSE) : 89%
2. 12th (CBSE) : 81%
3. B. Tech IT (VIT University) : 8.08(CGPA or 80.8 %)
4. 28 Months Job Experience in IT Sector (as Functional Software Developer at Cognizant Technology Solutions)
5. GMAT : 610 (Attempting again on 12th Jan 2018)
6. Extracurricular:
College: -Part a acoustic rock band
- Participated in multiple inter college competitions
- Volunteered and coordinated events at cultural and technical events
Work: - Participated in multiple Outreach Programs (Social Work)

Please let me know what my chances of an interview call are and also what would be a decent GMAT score for the interview call.

TIA,
Akshay
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 37
Location: India
GPA: 3.84
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2018, 10:31
2
This post received
KUDOS
akshaybehara wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am planning to apply in the Round 2 of class'19 , the following are my credentials:

1. 10th (CBSE) : 89%
2. 12th (CBSE) : 81%
3. B. Tech IT (VIT University) : 8.08(CGPA or 80.8 %)
4. 28 Months Job Experience in IT Sector (as Functional Software Developer at Cognizant Technology Solutions)
5. GMAT : 610 (Attempting again on 12th Jan 2018)
6. Extracurricular:
College: -Part a acoustic rock band
- Participated in multiple inter college competitions
- Volunteered and coordinated events at cultural and technical events
Work: - Participated in multiple Outreach Programs (Social Work)

Please let me know what my chances of an interview call are and also what would be a decent GMAT score for the interview call.

TIA,
Akshay

Dude very good chances

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2018, 01:08
Hi,

Below is my profile

GMAT: 540
10th: 87%
12: 90%
UG: 6.9 (Bsc Maths)

I have 4.8 yrs of experience in operations background with Amazon . My second promotion is due March 2018. I have got 10 Rewards till date. Please let me know my chances of getting the interview call from GLIM.
Admitted
27 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 650, Q44, V35; GPA: 3.25; WE: 24 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 46
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '18
GMAT 1: 600 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.24
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 02:59
Blossom1907 wrote:
Jibs wrote:
Hi,

I am Jibbi James, a Great Lakes Institute Of Management Alumnus (Class of 2016). I also handle the Marketing at Great Lakes. All those who want to know more about Great Lakes and wish to participate in the Admission Process for PGPM Class of 2018-19 (Application Deadline Cycle 1: 30th Nov, 2017), may use this forum to post their queries. Candidates with 2+ years of experience can apply to the PGPM. In case if you want to know more about Great Lakes 2 year PGDM program for candidates with 0-2 years of work experience, you may also post in here. Would be delighted to help you through your MBA journey!

Jibbi James
Great Lakes Institute of Management
PGPM Class of 2016

Great Lakes Decision Tracker | Admission Deadlines





PGPM/PGDM common highlights


  • Globally benchmarked curriculum
  • 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. (Chennai Campus)
  • 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
  • Perspectives from 120+ Though Leaders
  • Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
  • Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
  • Rich peer group with diverse Industry experience.
  • 7000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
  • PGPM at Chennai campus is Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
  • 27.5 Acre LEED Platinum Green campus in Chennai & 7.2 Acre campus in Gurgaon
  • PGPM & PGDM at both Chennai and Gurgaon campuses is AICTE approved


PGPM/PGDM Rankings (Chennai Campus)


  • Outlook: 3rd in One Year Programs (2017)
  • Careers 360: 5th in Private B-Schools (2017)
  • Business Today: 7th in Executive MBAs (2015)
  • Business World: 9th in One Year Programs (2015)
  • Business India: 10th in Top B-schools (2016)
  • Analytics India Magazine: 1st among Top 10 Analytics B-Schools (2016)



About PGPM program


  • 1 Year Fast track MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience
  • Program details: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm
  • Placement highlights:
    • PGPM 2017 Avg. CTC of 12.33 lakhs p.a. for Chennai campus and 10.51 lakhs p.a. for Gurgaon campus
    • PGPM 2017 Highest Domestic CTC of INR 34.5 Lakhs per annum offered by an e-commerce multinational and Highest International CTC of INR 67 Lakhs per annum offered by an FMCG company*
    • Offers by marquee recruiters like Accenture, Adobe, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Daimler, Dell, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, HCL, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, McKinsey, Mu Sigma, OYO Rooms, Scope International, Shell, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, ZS Associates to name a few (Chennai Campus)
  • Program fees Chennai Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/financials
  • Program fees Gurgaon Campus: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgpm/financials
  • Admissions Process & Eligibility criteria: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgpm/admission-process


About PGDM program




Hi Jibbi,

Could you please tell what all is needed to fill in the application of Great Lakes PGPM for cycle 2?
Is essay required to be submitted?


Regards.



Dear Blossom1907,

The application form will have different sections pertaining to your Personal, academic, test score and professional details etc. This year, we have added an Essay section as well.

Essays are an important part of the application from which are also evaluated. So take your time and write the essays properly.
The Application deadline for PGPM (Cycle 2) is 31st Jan, 2018.

Regards,
Jibs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Posts: 46
Location: India
Schools: Great Lakes '18
GMAT 1: 600 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.24
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 03:17
preethikakade7 wrote:
Hi Jibbi,

Some people who had interview in cycle 1 got mails as confirmation regarding admission. So results are out??? What about the people who got selected for gurgaon campus?? Clan you kindly clarify a bit regarding this??


Dear preethikakade7,

Apologies for late reply. I haven't been keeping well with my health for the last 1 month.

I guess I am quite late to answer this query.

In case you still have any query, kindly contact Mr. Karan Handa (Manager- Admissions, Great Lakes) at +91-95608-55600

Regards,
Jibs
Re: Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants   [#permalink] 17 Jan 2018, 03:17

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 94 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 intake Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.